Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,290 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Three Men Jailed For Having Sex With Horses, Cows, Goats, Dogs - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Three Men Jailed For Having Sex With Horses, Cows, Goats, Dogs (344 Views)

Five Men Jailed For Bank Fraud, To Sweep NIS Premises For Weeks / 2 Nigeria Men Jailed For Swindling Victims Out Of £674,000 In Online Dating Scam / 3 Nigerian Men Jailed In UK For 40 Years For Dealing In Firearms And Drugs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Three Men Jailed For Having Sex With Horses, Cows, Goats, Dogs by vegafbs: 6:00pm On Apr 24, 2019
https://nextedition.com.ng/2019/04/24/three-men-jailed-for-having-sex-with-horses-cows-goats-dogs/

Three men have been jailed for up to 41 years for having sex with horses, goats, cows and dogs over a five-year period.

Matthew Brubaker, 31, Terry Wallace, 41, and Marc Measnikoff, 34, had sex with 12 animals in Clearfield County, Pennsylvania.

All three were sentenced to 20 to 41 years in a state prison with additional probation, according to WJAC.

Brubaker, Wallace, and Measnikoff, were charged with having sexual intercourse with at least nine female horses, a cow, a goat, and dogs.

A teenage boy who also lived at makeshift farm in Munson was reportedly forced to help the defendants restrain the animals while they committed the acts.

When interviewed by police, Brubaker admitted having sex with every female horse on the farm, as well as a goat, a cow and his dog at least once a day for around four of five years, the police report states.

Measnikoff said he had intercourse with the horses several times a week, but not the dogs, according the report.

The suspects pleaded guilty to misdemeanor corruption of minors, 730 misdemeanor counts of sex with animals, and 730 summary counts of cruelty to animals.

All three said they were sorry and the sentencing judge asked if the trio planned to sell the footage they made of the sex acts, according to Gnat Daily

Chris Pentz and the attorneys representing the two other defendants argued the men should not be given such harsh sentences as they do not have criminal records and the crimes committed were not against humans.

Pentz told Judge Paul Cherry: ‘There is no question this case has an ”eww” factor.’

Clearfield County District Attorney William Shaw said the videos the men made of their illegal acts had ‘burned my corneas and will live with me the rest of my life’.

Judge Cherry described the case as ‘one of the most disgusting, despicable courses of conduct I’ve ever seen’.

Shaw said at the time of the trio’s arrest in August last year: ‘This is an unpleasant topic, but the facts are that we received a report of folks having sexual intercourse with animals, farm animals.

‘I’ve been doing this for over 20 years and this is probably the worse situation of this type of case that I’ve come across.’

Clearfield County SPCA animal charity was called to the property to care for the animals.

Re: Three Men Jailed For Having Sex With Horses, Cows, Goats, Dogs by Bruno3000(m): 6:42pm On Apr 24, 2019
This is more than meets the eye... demonic possession is real. If you know u know. If not how can one explain these things?

(1) (Reply)

I Saw Parents Contributing N20k For Invigilators To Help Children In NECO -man / Gun Men Kidnap Dead Body, Demand N1M As Ransom / Buratai: A Legend Or Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.