Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,071 members, 7,835,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

See Pictures As Gov. Dickson Spends Easter At His Farm - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Pictures As Gov. Dickson Spends Easter At His Farm (1010 Views)

Herdsmen Shoot At Governor Ortom In His Farm, As He Escapes Death / Olusegun Obasanjo Harvests Yam In His Farm In Ogun State (Photos) / Seriake Dickson In His Farm With Faze, MC Okpeke, Ekwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Pictures As Gov. Dickson Spends Easter At His Farm by Yeskem: 6:33pm On Apr 24, 2019
Bayelsa State governor, Mr.Seriake Dickson isn’t called the Contriman governor for nothing.

His famous moniker has roots in his strong affinity with his hometown and his passion for everything Ijaw.

At different times, his friends and aides share pictures of him at his farm or rowing a boat around his village.

The latest of these kinds of pictures with Dickson hanging out in a rural setting came from his media aide, Mr. Fidelis Soriwei.
Read more @: https://frontlinenews.com.ng/see-pictures-as-gov-dickson-spends-easter-at-his-farm/

Re: See Pictures As Gov. Dickson Spends Easter At His Farm by jerryunit48: 6:38pm On Apr 24, 2019
I love this I really do , I wish I can learn how to do this and actually do it but am far away..... maybe one day
Re: See Pictures As Gov. Dickson Spends Easter At His Farm by TANID(m): 7:32pm On Apr 24, 2019
"Dickson"
Re: See Pictures As Gov. Dickson Spends Easter At His Farm by iluvdonjazzy: 7:49pm On Apr 24, 2019
is that how to eat cucumber?

(1) (Reply)

I’m The New King Solomon God Have Sent Me To Share His Knowledge He Revealed To / Minimum Wage: We’ll Go On Strike Anytime / Fulani Herdsman By Name Nathaniel Caught About To Bomb Living Faith Church In K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.