Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

'my Worst Fear Is To Be A Single Mum' - Victoria Kimani Speaks On Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'my Worst Fear Is To Be A Single Mum' - Victoria Kimani Speaks On Marriage (516 Views)

Victoria Kimani Steps Out In Sexy Transparent Outfit (Photos) / Victoria Kimani Slays In Denim Undies And Boots [PICS] / Man Slapped For Grabbing Victoria Kimani’s Ass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'my Worst Fear Is To Be A Single Mum' - Victoria Kimani Speaks On Marriage by mrtim1911: 6:38pm On Apr 24, 2019
Kenyan singer, Victoria Kimani, has revealed that she would love to get married some day and have children.

However, Victoria says she is willing to wait until the right man comes along, because she keeps falling in love with 'bad boys'.

Full story on https://www.cameraboy.tv/component/k2/my-worst-fear-is-to-be-a-single-mum-victoria-kimani-speaks-on-marriage-and-her-dream-man

Re: 'my Worst Fear Is To Be A Single Mum' - Victoria Kimani Speaks On Marriage by MrSensor(m): 6:39pm On Apr 24, 2019
embarassed She talked truth, but why using the whole 2 litre of paint just to look like this. If she was born and blessed with all this makeup from birth she wouldn't like it. Disgusting.
Re: 'my Worst Fear Is To Be A Single Mum' - Victoria Kimani Speaks On Marriage by mikejj(m): 8:06pm On Apr 24, 2019
MrSensor:
embarassed She talked truth, but why using the whole 2 litre of paint just to look like this. If she was born and blessed with all this makeup from birth she wouldn't like it. Disgusting.
grin I tire.. 40 years never hit her

(1) (Reply)

Watch Regina Daniels Dance Moves That Shocked Nigerians / Skales And Girlfriend Celebrate 1 Year Dating Anniversary / Kardashian West And Kanye West Welcome Fourth Child Calls Him GOD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.