Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,761 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

19 Days To Ican May Diet Exams. Our Excuses Are Correct But They Are Not Valid - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 19 Days To Ican May Diet Exams. Our Excuses Are Correct But They Are Not Valid (232 Views)

Your Excuses Are Correct But They Are Not Valid / Our Excuses Are Correct But They Are Not Valid / 17 Days To Ican May Diet Exams.. 4 Time Management Tips For This Exam Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

19 Days To Ican May Diet Exams. Our Excuses Are Correct But They Are Not Valid by starryadmin: 7:33pm On Apr 24, 2019
Our EXCUSES are correct but not valid because they keep holding us back from achieving our DREAM of becoming a Chartered Accountant (ACA).
In the past, before the advent of aircrafts, nobody would ever believe that a METAL (Airplane) would fly on a higher altitude than birds…… but today, it’s real now. Some other scientist would have given solid proof that metal can’t fly….. (Excuses), but the WRIGHT BROTHERS proved them wrong by flying the first airplane.

• What if I fail again?....

• What if all I read did not come out in the exam? …..

• I don’t have money …..

• I don’t have time ……

• I need work Leave to start preparation ……

• All my colleagues are now Chartered Accountants except me, maybe I need prayers …….

• I just got married ……

• I have a baby …..

• I have failed several time ….

• It’s like ICAN is not for me.....

• My case is spiritual, I need special prayers......

• I am just afraid without reason…..

Those are common excuses we give and these EXCUSES are all right because that is how we feel now, but, are they VALID? ……. The answer is Capital NO, because they are all emotional setbacks.

The question we should be asking ourselves is "what the SOLUTION is!!!"
You need to CHANGE your BELIEVE first, and then you need a system that will COMPEL YOU TO PASS.

Our SUCCESS BLUEPRINT and Telegram class will compel you to pass this ICAN EXAM , if only you follow it STRICTLY.
P. S. Over 5000 ICAN students have downloaded this blueprint for preparation for this May Diet, don't be left out, you have nothing to lose, download it NOW, it's FREE

Kindly download the free syllabus summary note and 30 days
ICAN exams success blueprint here: http://starrygoldacademy.com/members/ican-exam/

(1) (Reply)

New Branch For Show Solar Ventures / Jamb Uncovers New Scam, Advises Candidates To Keep Registration Numbers Secret. / Procedure Problem And Prospects Of Personal Income Tax Administration In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.