Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Terrorism: Saudi Arabia Executes 37 People, Crucifies One - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Terrorism: Saudi Arabia Executes 37 People, Crucifies One (36009 Views)

Saudi Arabia Executes 81 People In A Single Day / Navid Afkari: Iran Executes Wrestler Despite Global Outcry / China Executes 2 Politicians For Taking Bribe (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrorism: Saudi Arabia Executes 37 People, Crucifies One by ThePreachersSon: 9:00am On Apr 25, 2019
So execution has turned to sport in Saudi Arabia, people go just gather to watch person die. Heartless Nation.

1 Like

Re: Terrorism: Saudi Arabia Executes 37 People, Crucifies One by newwater: 9:03am On Apr 25, 2019
if they live the criminal u will talk , deal with them again u are shouting hypocrisy human being confused set of animals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terrorism: Saudi Arabia Executes 37 People, Crucifies One by Sagay212: 9:05am On Apr 25, 2019
Sure every terrorist deserve to die gruesomely. But I'm Nigeria terrorist are forgiven with the claim that they have repented. They even give them refreshment. Nonesense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorism: Saudi Arabia Executes 37 People, Crucifies One by SamOyovwi: 9:07am On Apr 25, 2019
Excuse me. Na waiten them suppose do to terrorists?
Realdeals:
The United States will turn a blind eye to this issue.
Re: Terrorism: Saudi Arabia Executes 37 People, Crucifies One by Danmaiduguri(m): 9:09am On Apr 25, 2019
MetaPhysical:
Every time i turn around Saudi Arabia is beheading somebody. Are these people not hiding pretentiously behind Sharia to perfect their agelong fetish for blood and massacre?

I love saudi arabia. no nonsense for criminals like murderers, rapists, drugs smugglers, robbers.
Re: Terrorism: Saudi Arabia Executes 37 People, Crucifies One by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 25, 2019
MetaPhysical:

I refuse to believe Saudi law for beheading is all about Sharia. There is something else behind it these bastards are doing human sacrifice pouring blood for oblation rituals to idols kept behind curtains. How do you execute 37 humans just like that, not in time of war. and then they crucify one. Sharia taught them that?

What is wrong with beheading criminals? Is it until a terrorist bomb kills one of your family member before you understand that they are savages that must be taken out?

3 Likes

Re: Terrorism: Saudi Arabia Executes 37 People, Crucifies One by Danmaiduguri(m): 9:13am On Apr 25, 2019
SadiqBabaSani:
These Saudis love to kill

they dont tolerate nonsense, Its unlike nigeria where a single politician will steal 500Billion and go scott free. had it been such criminal's hands was chopped off like they practice in saudi. nigeria wuld have been a better place.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorism: Saudi Arabia Executes 37 People, Crucifies One by Onnasucs1(m): 9:14am On Apr 25, 2019
Lovelyn451:
Good,atleast prove to the world that Islam doesn't support terror...
are you a Muslim?
Re: Terrorism: Saudi Arabia Executes 37 People, Crucifies One by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 25, 2019
MetaPhysical:

The population of entire Saudi Arabia country is less than Kaduna population. Give them a population density like we have, their crime will skyrocket. Im afraid of that because they will go from beheading 37 people to just condemning a whole village to the sword because Shariah police found a prostitute residing there.

Person without a brain. Population doesn't always increase crime rate. China is a good example. And yes, capital punishment works.
Re: Terrorism: Saudi Arabia Executes 37 People, Crucifies One by Lovelyn451(f): 9:18am On Apr 25, 2019
Onnasucs1:
are you a Muslim?
nop, why?
Re: Terrorism: Saudi Arabia Executes 37 People, Crucifies One by Akporhono4u(m): 9:18am On Apr 25, 2019
MetaPhysical:

The population of entire Saudi Arabia country is less than Kaduna population. Give them a population density like we have, their crime will skyrocket. Im afraid of that because they will go from beheading 37 people to just condemning a whole village to the sword because Shariah police found a prostitute residing there.
let me remind you that, saudi consists of 70%foreigners, meaning those crimes committed there, are mostly done by foreigners.
Re: Terrorism: Saudi Arabia Executes 37 People, Crucifies One by tayour917i(m): 9:18am On Apr 25, 2019
MetaPhysical:
Every time i turn around Saudi Arabia is beheading somebody. Are these people not hiding pretentiously behind Sharia to perfect their agelong fetish for blood and massacre?

Depends on how you see it .... check this out https://www.nairaland.com/5151528/4-persons-beheaded-cultists-ovogo
Re: Terrorism: Saudi Arabia Executes 37 People, Crucifies One by mubby4real(m): 9:19am On Apr 25, 2019
Gandollar:
What else is Sharia if not fetish for blood and massacre?
No it is not, be mindful and careful of what you say.
Re: Terrorism: Saudi Arabia Executes 37 People, Crucifies One by Danmaiduguri(m): 9:19am On Apr 25, 2019
ThePreachersSon:
So execution has turned to sport in Saudi Arabia, people go just gather to watch person die. Heartless Nation.
th person is either a murderer, a rapist, robber, spy, adulterer (married). the heartless nation is where u see a headless dead body of a child that stinks for days along lagos ibadan express way. Somebody passing by with bloody hands driving 40million G-wagon.
Re: Terrorism: Saudi Arabia Executes 37 People, Crucifies One by Afospecialk: 9:20am On Apr 25, 2019
I pray terrorism, kidnappings, cultism, bandits nd Book haram should keep expanding and our gvt should grant those in prison amnesty so that those people who ar condemning the act of executing those terrorist should encounter them and their entire family should be wiped out by the terrorist since yu dont want them to die at least yu should pray for them to attacks your family.

What's d work of terrorism if not to distroy other peoples life ? So I pray those who ar condemning the acting of executing terrorist should encounter terrorist in their life
Re: Terrorism: Saudi Arabia Executes 37 People, Crucifies One by SALIMAN(m): 9:23am On Apr 25, 2019
Holy Land , sometimes blinded by perpetrators to implant drugs in passengers bag...at the end victims got beheaded , we all have to be very and absolute careful when going international.

1 Like

Re: Terrorism: Saudi Arabia Executes 37 People, Crucifies One by Danmaiduguri(m): 9:28am On Apr 25, 2019
MetaPhysical:

I refuse to believe Saudi law for beheading is all about Sharia. There is something else behind it these bastards are doing human sacrifice pouring blood for oblation rituals to idols kept behind curtains. How do you execute 37 humans just like that, not in time of war. and then they crucify one. Sharia taught them that?

Who forced you to believe? "something else" ?
you could have asked "Why do you..." instead "how do you..". is it your head or your country??
Re: Terrorism: Saudi Arabia Executes 37 People, Crucifies One by Onnasucs1(m): 9:30am On Apr 25, 2019
Lovelyn451:
nop, why?
you were indirectly saying Islam doesn't support terrorism.

I had to look at your picture, you don't look like a Muslim. Would've been shocked if you're a Muslim
Re: Terrorism: Saudi Arabia Executes 37 People, Crucifies One by tintingz(m): 9:34am On Apr 25, 2019
yjgm:
Commendable. But some of them are innocent. Diligent investigation and prosecution should be done before execution
I think they did.

1 Like

Re: Terrorism: Saudi Arabia Executes 37 People, Crucifies One by grandstar(m): 9:36am On Apr 25, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Saudi has 28m people, with 8m of them foreigners.

That 28m is more Lagos State population
Re: Terrorism: Saudi Arabia Executes 37 People, Crucifies One by Debaiz: 9:37am On Apr 25, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Will you stop disgracing yourself. The population of Saudi is 33million twice the population of the most populous state in your country. More than the population of the whole SE more than the population of SS but guess what? Saudi population can never be as uselessly much as Nigeria’s cos they don’t give room for the birth of illegitimate children (that make up more than half of nigeria) in their country.
Re: Terrorism: Saudi Arabia Executes 37 People, Crucifies One by desmond2pk: 9:39am On Apr 25, 2019
Do you know that 95% of the people executed are shites
Re: Terrorism: Saudi Arabia Executes 37 People, Crucifies One by MyGeneration(m): 9:41am On Apr 25, 2019
MetaPhysical:

So you are telling me Kaduna state has more than 35million people living in it? undecided

1 Like

Re: Terrorism: Saudi Arabia Executes 37 People, Crucifies One by AbdulHakeem44(m): 9:47am On Apr 25, 2019
Realdeals:
The United States will turn a blind eye to this issue.

This westernized people self, Wetin concern America with this now. You don't know that u have taken America as ur god indirectly. Everything is all about America as if they are 100%holy.
Re: Terrorism: Saudi Arabia Executes 37 People, Crucifies One by Lovelyn451(f): 9:49am On Apr 25, 2019
Onnasucs1:
you were indirectly saying Islam doesn't support terrorism.

I had to look at your picture, you don't look like a Muslim. Would've been shocked if you're a Muslim
really?Im only saying that; we need proof like this to believe Islam doesn't support terrorism like some of them claim...shikenan
U must be a muslim?
Re: Terrorism: Saudi Arabia Executes 37 People, Crucifies One by ThePreachersSon: 9:58am On Apr 25, 2019
Danmaiduguri:

th person is either a murderer, a rapist, robber, spy, adulterer (married). the heartless nation is where u see a headless dead body of a child that stinks for days along lagos ibadan express way. Somebody passing by with bloody hands driving 40million G-wagon.

I know back here in Nigeria we don't find it rosy, trust me I don't like the situation either. But l, celebrating the death of another human should not be encouraged.
Re: Terrorism: Saudi Arabia Executes 37 People, Crucifies One by Oigeje: 10:01am On Apr 25, 2019
BrainnewsNg:

Read More At: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/saudi-arabia-executes-37-people-crucifies-one-over-terrorism/

that is very nice I am fully in support of capital punishment, whoever that is guilty should face the wrath of the law. The soul aim of awarding punishments for crime was to serve as deterrents to others, if an individual can bear it in mind that uh he or she is guilty he we face a very good punishment them everybody will adjust. Not like Nigeria that someone will loot millions and billions of naira from public fund and be jail for 2 or 3 years and after that he will be free to go and enjoying the money with his or her family. I think it is high time we accept capital punishment to serve as a deterrent to others, this will reduce the corruption to the lowest minimum and made the country work again. As there is a saying that a clear conscious fears no accusation so if u are not corrupt then u don't have to worry but as for the corrupted mophols let them continue wailing . # say yes to Anti corruption #say yes to capital punishment . # ghetto child
Re: Terrorism: Saudi Arabia Executes 37 People, Crucifies One by Btruth: 10:01am On Apr 25, 2019
.....hypocrisy people. What now happens to the Saudi crown prince in his role with the murder of Kashoggi in Turkey?

1 Like

Re: Terrorism: Saudi Arabia Executes 37 People, Crucifies One by balonaija(f): 10:07am On Apr 25, 2019
I don't believe this.
Re: Terrorism: Saudi Arabia Executes 37 People, Crucifies One by Gandollar(f): 10:17am On Apr 25, 2019
TANID:
Say No To Terrorism

This To Show You That We Muslim Don't Support All Terrorism
Ok which ones do you support?
Re: Terrorism: Saudi Arabia Executes 37 People, Crucifies One by Gandollar(f): 10:21am On Apr 25, 2019
Danwakae:

GOD GO PURNISH U

Idiot
Lol @purnish. Your terrorist god is lifeless.
Re: Terrorism: Saudi Arabia Executes 37 People, Crucifies One by kowalsky: 10:28am On Apr 25, 2019
veeceesynergy:
Dats d major reason d crime rate in Saudi is extremely low. Until we make a law permiting CAPITAL PUNISHMENT for corruption, kidnapping, armed robbery, Nigeria wont get any better.

Before you go about recommending capital punishment. Note that the punishment for corruption, kidnapping and armed robbery is not capital punishment even in Saudi.

If you read between the lines you'd see that the people executed were those fighting against the government and its draconian approach to leadership, not actually 'terrorists' as they described. MBS has a notorious penchant for silencing his political rivals through any means necessary (Kashoggi comes to mind).

And no, death penalty won't quell the rate at which crimes are committed in Nigeria. All you're seeing now (in terms of crime and social decadence) are the tell tale characterizations of a failed state, which Nigeria is.

Until this country is purged of all lifeforms and restarted on a blank slate, progress, restfulness and development are adjectives that can never be contained in an essay describing us.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SA To Build Fence On Zimbabwe Border 'To Stem Virus' / North Korea Issues A Stark Warning To The UN Security Council( Pics) / Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.