Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

What Causes Itching On The Joy Stick - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Causes Itching On The Joy Stick (411 Views)

Need Advice On My Medical Condition (itching On My joystick Surroundings) / What Causes Itching After Unprotected Sex? / I'm Having Itching On My Laps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Causes Itching On The Joy Stick by stanbillion200(m): 11:40pm On Apr 24, 2019
A friend is suffering from continuous itching on his joystick that led to some funny development of boils in the form of pimples.
this is strange.

Your advices are highly welcomed as it will go along way to help.
thanks
Re: What Causes Itching On The Joy Stick by Emagha(m): 2:51am On Apr 25, 2019
Infection
Re: What Causes Itching On The Joy Stick by dingbang(m): 2:52am On Apr 25, 2019
He had sex with a girl that had toilet infection. He should go to the pharmacy and show his preek to the pharmacist
Re: What Causes Itching On The Joy Stick by SKINWELLNESS(f): 1:29pm On Apr 25, 2019
stanbillion200:
A friend is suffering from continuous itching on his joystick that led to some funny development of boils in the form of pimples.
this is strange.

Your advices are highly welcomed as it will go along way to help.
thanks

https:///2348033430745

You can contact me on WhatsApp via this link

(1) (Reply)

Help I Can't Cum!! / A Must Read: Drink Safe And Save Yourself A Fortune Too. / Lower Back Pain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.