Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,628 members, 7,955,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:58 PM

Adekunle Fajuyi In Our Hearts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adekunle Fajuyi In Our Hearts (8686 Views)

Ekiti Considers Public Holiday For Fajuyi / Real Story On How Lt.col Fajuyi Was Killed By Danjuma & The Northern Coupists / Fajuyi Volunteered To Die With Ironsi - Adedipe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adekunle Fajuyi In Our Hearts by AloyEmeka5: 3:43pm On Sep 17, 2010
[size=14pt]'Fajuyi in our hearts'[/size]

Adekunle Fajuyi lived and died for THE man they came to arrest that night was a superior officer, his Head of State and Commander-in-Chief and also his guest in Ibadan.
   To any other man than Col. Francis Adekunle Fajuyi, then the Military Governor of Western Region, all that could not have counted for so much as to die for.
If he had so desired, he could have conveniently looked the other way and let the counter-putsch players take Maj.-Gen. Johnson T. U. Aguiyi-Ironsi away, that July 29, 1966.
But Fajuyi did not.

Adekunle Fajuyi

In fact, when the counter-coup soldiers arrived, Fajuyi vehemently refused to leave Aguiyi-Ironsi’s side.
“Mark my words, whatever happens to you today, happens to me”, the Colonel had bravely told the General.
    In the end, both men were killed that night and the Colonel left the kind of lesson in courage, loyalty and devotion that legends are made of.
It was to keep Fajuyi’s ideals of exceptional courage, devotion and loyalty alive, that his friends, family and colleagues, gathered in Lagos to inaugurate the Col. Adekunle Fajuyi Foundation for Peace and Social Justice. It is being promoted by a man who did not meet Fajuyi in the service, Brig.-Gen. Oviemo Francis Ovadje (rtd).

In the words of former Chief of General Staff, Commodore Ebitu Ukiwe (rtd) on the occasion: “To Fajuyi, loyalty was beyond ethnic consideration. Here was a Yoruba man who accepted to die for an Igbo man at a time the great Zik and the great Awolowo were politically pitched against each other. 
“Such political difference did not affect the loyalty Francis had for Thomas.

“This lesson from Col. Fajuyi is unforgettable and will remain indelible on the sands of time and wherever, honour, loyalty, and courage are upheld.”
He noted that Fajuyi’s loyal spirit must have given greater courage to his Head of State and Commander-in-Chief who was his guest in Ibadan.

“When he said to his Commander-in-Chief and guest:  ‘I make bold to declare to you that I am with you, soul, spirit and body’, Fajuyi showed he shared Aguiyi-Ironsi’s burden.
“Indeed, Fajuyi went on to say: ‘Mark my words; whatever happens to you today, happens to me’, an unequivocal acceptance to share his guest’s fate, a simple confirmation of his absolute loyalty.”

To Ukiwe who was the guest speaker, what Fajuyi did, his selfless disposition and unflinching belief in national unity stand in sharp contrast to the self-seeking attitude of current politicians?
He said even as the moment calls for sober reflection from all, Nigerians should remember that total commitment and sacrifice are needed to ensure best form of leadership that guarantees national transformation.
“Nigerians should identify with the cause of honouring and immortalizing Fajuyi and Aguiyi-Ironsi.
“I call on the Federal and state governments in Nigeria to recognize those who have genuinely made sacrifices for Nigeria by dedicating some national monuments in their honour and rehabilitating those they left behind.”
For the widow of the late Fajuyi, Mrs. Eunice Fajuyi, the sun might have set on having another Fajuyi in the Nigerian Army.
She said the circumstances surrounding her husband’s death were still fresh in her mind and were better not talked about.
Almost moved to tears, she said: “Let us not talk about how I felt on that day when he was killed.

“If we should, we shall not leave here today. Thank God it happened then. If it were to be in this modern time, they would have had to kill the two of us.”
Mrs. Fajuyi was full of gratitude to all those who have supported the family both financially and morally.
She also said none of her children would ever again join the Nigerian Army.
“God forbid! That any of my children would join the Army. No. Not in this lifetime. It will never happen in my time.”
Chairman Organising Committee and prime promoter of the Col. Adekunle Fajuyi Foundation, a medical doctor and inventor, Gen. Ovadje said of the man he came to idolize: “Fajuyi would remain an unforgettable phenomenon.”

He treasures him so much that he named his Estate in Ikoyi, Lagos, after Fajuyi.
Ovadje said the objective of the foundation was to promote collective love and loyalty to the nation far beyond ethnic divides.
“Love should be ingrained in our national life so that none is seen as an Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba.
“We are one. That is why God put us here. If we show love to one another, God will heal this land and the great wealth imbedded in this place will come out for the collective good of all. I believe it is like a little drop of water that could make a mighty ocean, if all of us begin to see that we really need to be one another’s keeper,” Ovadje said.

South-west Zonal Coordinator of Springboard Coalition, Chief (Mrs.) Anita Nana Okuribido said the story of Fajuyi and Aguiyi-Ironsi, which is well-known to Nigerians and the international community, was one of loyalty and love.
“The love shown by Fajuyi was uncommon, quite extraordinary.
“He simply died for Aguiyi-Ironsi. He simply died for Nigeria. This is an exemplary show which is lacking in our modern day Nigeria,” Okuribido said.
Present at the inaugural lecture and launch were, Minister of Defence, Mallam Murtala Yar’Adua who represented President Goodluck Jonathan, former Governor of Imo State; Admiral Anikwe; Chairman Board of Trustees of the foundation, Justice Ezebuilo Ozobu; Chairman, Ekiti State Council of Traditional Rulers, H.R.M. Oba David Adetunji Ajayi and many others.

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=23333:fajuyi-in-our-hearts&catid=3:metro&Itemid=558
Re: Adekunle Fajuyi In Our Hearts by Dede1(m): 4:02pm On Sep 17, 2010
^^^^ You are funny creature. The whole text is laughable. I hope this conjectural rubbish does not get the viewing of public outside Nigeria. My second grade daughter could easily discern the jokes that piled upon each other on this crap. No wonder the cesspit called Nigerai can not dwell beyond mediocre. Even if Col Francis Fajuyi was a toddler who insisted to accompany his father to a wedding ceremony by crying and holding to his father’s pant, the description given to Fajuyi’s false act of refusing to leave Ironsi’s side could have pale in comparison.

Lt. Cols Fajuyi and Ariyo were combatants of Yoruba stock who earned my respect. Fajuyi was targeted for his alleged involvement with January 15, 1966 coup.
Re: Adekunle Fajuyi In Our Hearts by AloyEmeka5: 4:52pm On Sep 17, 2010
Dede1:

Lt. Cols Fajuyi and Ariyo were combatants of Yoruba stock who earned my respect. Fajuyi was targeted for his alleged involvement with January 15, 1966 coup. 

You knew that how?
Re: Adekunle Fajuyi In Our Hearts by T9ksy(m): 4:58pm On Sep 17, 2010
Lt. Cols Fajuyi and Ariyo were combatants of Yoruba stock who earned my respect. Fajuyi was targeted for his alleged involvement with January 15, 1966 coup

For once, Dede, you made sense. Its truism that Fajuyi was complicit in the Jan '66 coup, just as Ironsi too, was. Major Ademoyega in his book "why we struck" alluded to Fajuyi being in the know and actually gave "operational advice" to the young coupists.
Re: Adekunle Fajuyi In Our Hearts by AloyEmeka5: 5:00pm On Sep 17, 2010
T9ksy:

For once, Dede, you made sense. Its truism that Fajuyi was complicit in the Jan '66 coup, just as Ironsi too, was. Major Ademoyega in his book "why we struck" alluded to Fajuyi being in the know and actually gave "operational advice" to the young coupists.

So you are one of those who refuse to believe that he sacrificed his life to save Ironsi?
Re: Adekunle Fajuyi In Our Hearts by Dede1(m): 5:04pm On Sep 17, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

You knew that how?

I have told you to drop all the conjectural craps that are being offloaded everyday on this board from your menu. In addition, I advised you to indulge in exploratory research. Believe me you will be surprise at the facts you can uncover. 

For the sake of shameful Nigeria polity, if Yoruba organizers invite me to speak on the occasion such as foundation for Fajuyi, I would praise him but will not go as far as ridiculing Fajuyi with the crap of wanting to die with Ironsi. It is fairytale for the loonies.

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Fajuyi In Our Hearts by Dede1(m): 5:09pm On Sep 17, 2010
T9ksy:

Please, do not change the medication your doctor prescribed last night because there is sign of improvement. grin
Seriously, I do not trade on unfounded newspaper stories.

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Fajuyi In Our Hearts by AloyEmeka5: 5:18pm On Sep 17, 2010
Dede1:

I have told you to drop all the conjectural craps that are being offloaded everyday on this board from your menu. In addition, I advised you to indulge in exploratory research. Believe me you will be surprise at the facts you can uncover. 

For the sake of shameful Nigeria polity, if Yoruba organizers invite me to speak on the occasion such as foundation for Fajuyi, I would praise him but will not go as far as ridiculing Fajuyi with the crap of wanting to die with Ironsi. It is fairytale for the loonies.

Since when did Ebitu Ukiwe become Yoruba?
Re: Adekunle Fajuyi In Our Hearts by T9ksy(m): 5:49pm On Sep 17, 2010
Posted by: Aloy+Emeka
So you are one of those who refuse to believe that he sacrificed his life to save Ironsi?

I used to be of the same opinion as yours until i came across many primary sources that confirmed that Fajuyi knew of the jan '66 tho' did not actively participated in it. However, various sources confirmed that he gave operational advice to the coupists. Am a proud yoruba man but still have to call a spade a spade much as i would have like to call by a more dignifying tag. Fajuyi was a well-decorated soldier, the first to be decorated with the victory cross for his actice service in the congos and elsewhere that i can't recollect, offhead now.

Posted by: Dede1
Seriously, I do not trade on unfounded newspaper stories.

So, on what do you base your assertions, on? unless you were actively present at the time of all these occurances, which i doubt very much. Why then, don't you intimate us with your own "founded newspaper stories", if any? You can't dispute something without offering something else in its place. Seems to me that you just like to be disagreeable, just for the hell of it. guess, that's how you get ur kicks. Oh well, good luck to you.
Re: Adekunle Fajuyi In Our Hearts by Dede1(m): 5:57pm On Sep 17, 2010
T9ksy:

So, on what do you base your assertions, on? unless you were actively present at the time of all these occurances, which i doubt very much. Why then, don't you intimate us with your own "founded newspaper stories", if any? You can't dispute something without offering something else in its place. Seems to me that you just like to be disagreeable, just for the hell of it. guess, that's how you get your kicks. Oh well, good luck to you.

We were both onboard the same express wagon about the unfounded rumors making rounds on how Fajuyi begged to die with Ironsi.

My bad, the unfounded newspaper was phrase for the OP.
Re: Adekunle Fajuyi In Our Hearts by dayokanu(m): 7:29pm On Sep 17, 2010
Ebitu Ukiwe if I read correctly is not Yoruba and he is the one eulogising Fajuyi there.

Nana Okuribido and also Gen Ovadje, None of these names sounded like a Yoruba name to me.

So what do these people have to gain by prapagating lies
Re: Adekunle Fajuyi In Our Hearts by safariman(m): 7:36pm On Sep 17, 2010
The moment Fajuyi was killed, the news that he offered himself as well was the overwhelming story that went around at that time. i.e. it was not an after thought
Re: Adekunle Fajuyi In Our Hearts by T9ksy(m): 7:40pm On Sep 17, 2010
Trust me Dayo, Fajuyi knew about the coup! I don't know why these people are propagating such lies maybe they weren't aware of its duplitiousness. I have come acroos many primary sources that points to the fact that Fajuyi was complicit in the jan '66, coup.

Posted by: dayokanu
Ebitu Ukiwe if I read correctly is not Yoruba and he is the one eulogising Fajuyi there.

Nana Okuribido and also Gen Ovadje, None of these names sounded like a Yoruba name to me.

Re: Adekunle Fajuyi In Our Hearts by mensdept: 7:42pm On Sep 17, 2010
Our history before Oyibo was chiefly centered on oral tales, and unfortunately the coups of Jan and July 66 have pretty much fallen into this category. This is largely because all those personal writings about how I saved the war and did this and heard this are very subject to ambition and scapegoating.  Was it not 2 weeks ago that Chief Mbu or whateva said Balewa died of asthma, 44+ years later.

The major issue with Fajuyi is that he died alongside Ironsi, and to many, shows his loyalty to his boss and friend, who ironically was not a fellow Yoruba. You cant say that Akintola would have died alongside Balewa, or even Ojukwu with Ironsi (to be fair), yet Fajuyi's faith remains one of the nations few examples of someone in power not chickening out, not known to embezzle, and not known to be a tribalist.
Re: Adekunle Fajuyi In Our Hearts by safariman(m): 7:47pm On Sep 17, 2010
^^^^
Good points, wonder if Ihejirika would die along side GEJ if a coup were to take place
Re: Adekunle Fajuyi In Our Hearts by dayokanu(m): 7:47pm On Sep 17, 2010
T9ksy:

Trust me Dayo, Fajuyi knew about the coup! I don't know why these people are propagating such lies maybe they weren't aware of its duplitiousness. I have come acroos many primary sources that points to the fact that Fajuyi was complicit in the jan '66, coup.

Thats why I am thinking what would non Yorubas stand to gain by propagating such lies. If the truth was obvious to you and dede1 Why would a whole general Ukiwe not know this truth and choose to lie publicly.

Even another Gen Ovadje and nana too
Re: Adekunle Fajuyi In Our Hearts by T9ksy(m): 7:56pm On Sep 17, 2010
Posted by: dayokanu
Thats why I am thinking what would non Yorubas stand to gain by propagating such lies. If the truth was obvious to you and dede1 Why would a whole general Ukiwe not know this truth and choose to lie publicly.

Sorry Dayo, I don't pretend to have all the answers.
Re: Adekunle Fajuyi In Our Hearts by hercules07: 7:59pm On Sep 17, 2010
Make una read naija history small, the guys that came to arrest Ironsi were more ready to kill Fajuyi than to kill Ironsi, they saw Ironsi as a weak man, but they saw Fajuyi as someone who was part and parcel of the January coup. The propaganda that Fajuyi offered to die with Ironsi is false, infact, it is more likely that Fajuyi accelerated Ironsi's death.
Re: Adekunle Fajuyi In Our Hearts by Dede1(m): 8:01pm On Sep 17, 2010
dayokanu:

This is not about Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa or Kanuri. The issue in discuss is about factual facts concerning the history of Nigeria not about political peddlers who want to make political hay. It is said that the past is prologue.

safariman:

The moment Fajuyi was killed, the news that he offered himself as well was the overwhelming story that went around at that time. i.e. it was not an after thought

This crap is laughable. The whereabouts of Head of State of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and the Military Governor of western region of Nigeria were not known to the large cross-section of Nigerians until about two weeks or more. This nonsensical rumor was a brainchild of western regional government publication of 1967. This goofy nonsense did show up in 1966 but 1967 when western and mid-western regions had joined the fight on northern region side to prosecute the war against eastern region.
Re: Adekunle Fajuyi In Our Hearts by AloyEmeka5: 8:05pm On Sep 17, 2010
mens dept:

The major issue with Fajuyi is that he died alongside Ironsi, and to many, shows his loyalty to his boss and friend, who ironically was not a fellow Yoruba. You cant say that Akintola would have died alongside Balewa, or even Ojukwu with Ironsi (to be fair), yet Fajuyi's faith remains one of the nations few examples of someone in power not chickening out, not known to embezzle, and not known to be a tribalist.

Don't you think that Fajuyi's action was stewpid knowing full well that their assailants were armed and would have killed Ironsi with or without his cooperation. Wouldn't it have been better for him to save one life[his own in this case] and let the other go?.
Re: Adekunle Fajuyi In Our Hearts by Dede1(m): 8:08pm On Sep 17, 2010
dayokanu:

Ebitu Ukiwe was not a General but a Naval Commodore. I guess he was at the sea and running for his life when events in Ibadan took place. As for Gen Ovadje, he could have been in NMTC as a cadet.
Re: Adekunle Fajuyi In Our Hearts by safariman(m): 8:13pm On Sep 17, 2010
"his crap is laughable. The whereabouts of Head of State of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and the Military Governor of western region of Nigeria were not known to the large cross-section of Nigerians until about two weeks or more. This nonsensical rumor was a brainchild of western regional government publication of 1967. This goofy nonsense did show up in 1966 but 1967 when western and mid-western regions had joined the fight on northern region side to prosecute the war against eastern region."

The news may not have traveled to all regions, but I was in Ibadan at that time and that was the story going around that he died nobly along side Ironsi
Re: Adekunle Fajuyi In Our Hearts by AloyEmeka5: 8:15pm On Sep 17, 2010
safariman:

The news may not have traveled to all regions, but I was in Ibadan at that time and that was the story[b] going around that he died nobly along side Ironsi[/b]

That does not prove how he died tho. That he died alongside Ironsi is factual but how he died may remain a mystery since there are some unscrupulous people ready to disprove that theory.

From my perspective, his decision to sacrifice himself was silly and I don't think he was daft else how did he rise in the military?.
Re: Adekunle Fajuyi In Our Hearts by safariman(m): 8:17pm On Sep 17, 2010
^^^
Agreed, I am saying it was too soon to be an after thought
Re: Adekunle Fajuyi In Our Hearts by T9ksy(m): 8:20pm On Sep 17, 2010
Don't you think that Fajuyi's action was stewpid knowing full well that their assailants were armed and would have killed Ironsi with or without his cooperation. Wouldn't it have been better for him to save one life[his own in this case]  and let the other go?.

He probable knew that his time was up. He knew Danjuma and his murderous group were gonna kill him anyway. So what's the point? those were the days when soldiers were real soldiers and not the militicians we have nowadays.
Re: Adekunle Fajuyi In Our Hearts by AloyEmeka5: 8:24pm On Sep 17, 2010
T9ksy:

He probable knew that his time was up. He knew Danjuma and his murderous group were gonna kill him anyway. So what's the point? those were the days when soldiers were real soldiers and not the militicians we have nowadays.

If that is the case, then he didn't sacrifice himself for Ironsi selflessly.
Re: Adekunle Fajuyi In Our Hearts by amingafar(m): 8:25pm On Sep 17, 2010
Faujuyi most likely knew about the coup along with ironsi
Re: Adekunle Fajuyi In Our Hearts by Dede1(m): 8:35pm On Sep 17, 2010
safariman:

The news may not have traveled to all regions, but I was in Ibadan at that time and that was the story going around that he died nobly along side Ironsi

Of course, Fajuyi died alongside Ironsi but never offered to die as the propagandists would want to believe.   

I had a personal chat with one of the men who was at center of the debacle inside the state house at Ibadan in the person of Flight Lieutenant Arthur Nwankwo, one of the ADCs to Ironsi and the soldier who threatened Major Danjuma with his pistol.
Re: Adekunle Fajuyi In Our Hearts by safariman(m): 8:43pm On Sep 17, 2010
@Dede1
What is there to gain by the propagandists?
Re: Adekunle Fajuyi In Our Hearts by Katsumoto: 9:37pm On Sep 17, 2010
Dede1:

Of course, Fajuyi died alongside Ironsi but never offered to die as the propagandists would want to believe.   

I had a personal chat with one of the men who was at center of the debacle inside the state house at Ibadan in the person of Flight Lieutenant Arthur Nwankwo, one of the ADCs to Ironsi and the soldier who threatened Major Danjuma with his pistol.

Dude,

I have often stated that you shouldn't have a public debate hinged upon personal conversations. You had a chat with Nwankwo, the same Nwankwo who 'escaped miraculously' when he was supposed to be shot at the same time as Fajuyi and Ironsi. You accuse others of posting conjecture yet your own argument is nothing more than conjecture.

Let us look at the facts
1. Fajuyi was not arrested, charged, or had his name cited in any coup plotting material. I can not say for certain whether he was involved or not but it is quite possible that his name was slandered after his death. Afterall, the allegations only surfaced after his death.
2. When Danjuma, Walbe, and others got to the state house and were met at the door by Fajuyi, they had a conversation and said they were there to arrest Ironsi. Fajuyi extracted a promise from Danjuma that Ironsi would not be harmed. When the plotters were arguing with Ironsi about his inactions after the January coup, Fajuyi was still a mediator. It was during this argument that Nwankwo pulled a gun on Danjuma
3. When Gowon called the government house to warn Fajuyi and Ironsi about the coup, Danjuma answered the phone. This was a side house and not the main house. When Gowon asked Danjuma what was going on, Danjuma said he was there to arrest Ironsi. Again, no mention of Fajuyi.

All sources agree on the above facts. The stories start to change when Fajuyi, Ironsi and Nwankwo are bundled into a truck. Some sources claimed Danjuma walked back to the barracks while others place him at the scene of the killings. The question is, why were there different accounts after Ironsi and Fajuyi were killed? My analysis comes from reading Nowa, Maxsiollun, Gen Haruna, and other accounts of that episode.

My opinion
Danjuma, Murtala and the other plotters could not justify the killing of an innocent man to his people and chose to malign his name by alleging that he was part of the plot. This is pure conjecture without facts. If there is no hard proof linking Fajuyi to the Jan 66 coup, then the only reasonable explanation is that he must have offered to die alongside Ironsi so as not to have the sin of complicity on his head. Or he may have been killed just because he was with Ironsi and the plotters did not want to leave a high ranking military officer as a witness.

If anyone wants to argue against this, then be prepared to offer evidence of complicity on Fajuyi's part in the Jan 66 coup and not 'he said, she said'.

3 Likes

Re: Adekunle Fajuyi In Our Hearts by AloyEmeka5: 12:29am On Sep 18, 2010
Katsumoto:

Dude,

I have often stated that you shouldn't have a public debate hinged upon personal conversations. You had a chat with Nwankwo, the same Nwankwo who 'escaped miraculously' when he was supposed to be shot at the same time as Fajuyi and Ironsi. You accuse others of posting conjecture yet your own argument is nothing more than conjecture.

Let us look at the facts
1. F[b]ajuyi was not arrested, charged, or had his name cited in any coup plotting material.[/b] I can not say for certain whether he was involved or not but it is quite possible that his name was slandered after his death. Afterall, the allegations only surfaced after his death.

Was Ironsi arrested?

2. When Danjuma, Walbe, and others got to the state house and were met at the door by Fajuyi, they had a conversation and said they were there to arrest Ironsi. Fajuyi extracted a promise from Danjuma that Ironsi would not be harmed. When the plotters were arguing with Ironsi about his inactions after the January coup, Fajuyi was still a mediator. It was during this argument that Nwankwo pulled a gun on Danjuma
3. When Gowon called the government house to warn Fajuyi and Ironsi about the coup, Danjuma answered the phone. This was a side house and not the main house. When Gowon asked Danjuma what was going on, Danjuma said he was there to arrest Ironsi. Again, no mention of Fajuyi.

All sources agree on the above facts. The stories start to change when Fajuyi, Ironsi and Nwankwo are bundled into a truck. Some sources claimed Danjuma walked back to the barracks while others place him at the scene of the killings. The question is, why were there different accounts after Ironsi and Fajuyi were killed? My analysis comes from reading Nowa, Maxsiollun, Gen Haruna, and other accounts of that episode.
All these are based on hearsay and media reports; You need to give Dede something tangible and convincing because he will thrash you with this evidence.

My opinion
Danjuma, Murtala and the other plotters could not justify the killing of an innocent man to his people and chose to malign his name by alleging that he was part of the plot. This is pure conjecture without facts. If there is no hard proof linking Fajuyi to the Jan 66 coup, then the only reasonable explanation is that he must have offered to die alongside Ironsi so as not to have the sin of complicity on his head. Or he may have been killed just because he was with Ironsi and the plotters did not want to leave a high ranking military officer as a witness.

Logical opinion.

If anyone wants to argue against this, then be prepared to offer evidence of complicity on Fajuyi's part in the Jan 66 coup and not 'he said, she said'.
[quote][/quote]
Re: Adekunle Fajuyi In Our Hearts by Katsumoto: 12:38am On Sep 18, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

Was Ironsi arrested?

I didn't say Ironsi was a coup plotter. He was head of state and plotters felt he didnt punish jan coup plotters because they were Igbo like him. Other than unfounded allegations against Fajuyi there was no need to murder him.

Aloy+Emeka:

All these are based on hearsay and media reports; You need to give Dede something tangible and convincing because he will thrash you with this evidence.

This is not based on hearsay; these are based on official accounts and historical research. Read my post again and you wil notice that I mentioned my sources. Dede1 can not thrash anything because he is not presenting anything other than a conversation with a witness who escaped 'miraculously'.

You seem to be very ambivalent; you are neither here nor there. Just starting threads and not arguing for any side. I don't think I am wrong but it appears that you start threads for the sole purpose of instigating tribal mudslinging. I could be wrong.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Nnpc Gmd Fires 15 Top Staff: 14 Of Them From The South / Sarki Abba Didn't Test Positive For COVID-19 - Bashir Ahmad Counters Sahara Rep / Ebonyi: PDP Constitutes State Caretaker Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.