Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:58 AM

Would You Allow Your Househelp Or Guard To Flog Your Dog? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Would You Allow Your Househelp Or Guard To Flog Your Dog? (518 Views)

Would You Allow Your Child To Do This / How To Train Your Dog To Be A Good And Active Guard Dog / Would You Allow Your Dog To Kill A Thief/Robber In Your Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Allow Your Househelp Or Guard To Flog Your Dog? by Nobody: 2:36am On Apr 25, 2019
Me i will not take that rubish, not that my dogs would allow them to do so because they are very aggressive and unfriendly to everybody except me, but lets say they were friendly to them and i catch any of them doing such, i will hack that person with my machete or bash his head with a Tire Iron and that person will not continue working in our house.

But i noticed alot of nigerians alow their Workers to beat their dogs, i dont know why, even our Neighbour Who breeds samoyeds, i used to hear the dogs shouting in pain all the time then when i look, i will See the Guard of that house beating them with a Stick, There was even a time, that was before i saw him beating the dogs and puppies, i asked him why the dogs are always shouting in pain then the idiot lied and said the owners son chains them so they shout because they dont like being chained then later on i found out he was the one beating the dogs.

But i think the owner figured out that the beatings were getting out of hand and probably warned him to Stop, because for years now i stoped hearing them shouting, i only hear them barking.

Me, if my dogs Need to be disciplined, only me can do the floging, nobody else, i will not take that rubish from any of these peasants Who have no idea how much i spent to buy these dogs, and how much i have spent on their Medical bills, because them, they can not even afford to buy these dogs, so they have no right to beat them.
Re: Would You Allow Your Househelp Or Guard To Flog Your Dog? by grandstar(m): 2:52am On Apr 25, 2019
It's wrong to beat a dog. Never ever beat a dog. Too me, it's the dog equivalent of him biting you.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Allow Your Househelp Or Guard To Flog Your Dog? by Nobody: 6:00am On Apr 25, 2019
grandstar:
It's wrong to beat a dog. Never ever beat a dog. Too me, it's the dog equivalent of him biting you.

Thanks. People who don't have proper control and understanding of dogs resort into beating their dogs. It's a cheap and ineffective way of controlling the dog. angry
Re: Would You Allow Your Househelp Or Guard To Flog Your Dog? by michealdeco: 7:16am On Apr 25, 2019
mhd5757:
Me i will not take that rubish, not that my dogs would allow them to do so because they are very aggressive and unfriendly to everybody except me, but lets say they were friendly to them and i catch any of them doing such, i will hack that person with my machete or bash his head with a Tire Iron and that person will not continue working in our house.

But i noticed alot of nigerians alow their Workers to beat their dogs, i dont know why, even our Neighbour Who breeds samoyeds, i used to hear the dogs shouting in pain all the time then when i look, i will See the Guard of that house beating them with a Stick, There was even a time, that was before i saw him beating the dogs and puppies, i asked him why the dogs are always shouting in pain then the idiot lied and said the owners son chains them so they shout because they dont like being chained then later on i found out he was the one beating the dogs.

But i think the owner figured out that the beatings were getting out of hand and probably warned him to Stop, because for years now i stoped hearing them shouting, i only hear them barking.

Me, if my dogs Need to be disciplined, only me can do the floging, nobody else, i will not take that rubish from any of these peasants Who have no idea how much i spent to buy these dogs, and how much i have spent on their Medical bills, because them, they can not even afford to buy these dogs, so they have no right to beat them.

anybody that'll attempts such with my dog(s) will know that life is bitter
Re: Would You Allow Your Househelp Or Guard To Flog Your Dog? by 1000angstroms(m): 4:25pm On Apr 25, 2019
Them never born the person well.
But why will you even beat a dog to start with, a dog that made a mistake while trying to please you, they ain't selfish hope you know?

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Contact For Any Type Of Birds And Farm Animals / Male Gsds For Sale / Pure Cute, Lovely And Fluffy 7months Old Male Lhasa Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.