Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Emerald Bassey & Edith Omon Wanted For Trafficking Of Baby From Lagos To Gambia - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Emerald Bassey & Edith Omon Wanted For Trafficking Of Baby From Lagos To Gambia (18483 Views)

Man Jailed For Attempted Trafficking Of Three Nigerian Girls To Libya / Chinwe Edith - Ceo Of Chizz Wears Almost Hacked To Death For Ritual Purposes / Nigerian Woman Arrested For Trafficking Of Maids (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emerald Bassey & Edith Omon Wanted For Trafficking Of Baby From Lagos To Gambia by Olawalesmarter(m): 10:58am On Apr 25, 2019
Mbilla:
That is Yoruba people for you. The most lazy, illiterate and uncivilized tribe in Nigeria. To those Yoruba dirty morons , anybody except Hausa people is an Igbo to them .

Yorubas is the opposite of what you listed above, you actually mean Igbo
Re: Emerald Bassey & Edith Omon Wanted For Trafficking Of Baby From Lagos To Gambia by Is04970: 10:59am On Apr 25, 2019
funmijoyb:
If those that calls themselves Ig*o Christians can commit this heinous crimes I will rather embrace Islam.

Who can remind me of where kidnapping, drugs, baby factories and substandard products started from?
It started and ended in the cursed erosion ridden redmudland.

1 Like

Re: Emerald Bassey & Edith Omon Wanted For Trafficking Of Baby From Lagos To Gambia by 4Mea: 11:04am On Apr 25, 2019
funmijoyb:
If those that calls themselves Ig*o Christians can commit this heinous crimes I will rather embrace Islam.

Who can remind me of where kidnapping, drugs, baby factories and substandard products started from?
I will rather advice you to embrace common sense!
Re: Emerald Bassey & Edith Omon Wanted For Trafficking Of Baby From Lagos To Gambia by airsaylongcon: 11:06am On Apr 25, 2019
funmijoyb:

Unfortunately, neither of them is Igbo. The ignorance of the Yorùbá race stinks to the high heavens. Not all non-Yoruba southern names are Igbo

1 Like

Re: Emerald Bassey & Edith Omon Wanted For Trafficking Of Baby From Lagos To Gambia by nasoeb: 11:10am On Apr 25, 2019
funmijoyb:

Why are you these foulish, no wonder the only thing you can offer is that your smelling gutter of a pousy.
Why turning this issue into an igbo/yoruba rubbish,... where and how is Emerald Bassey and Ibeneme Omon igbos to you? Why are you this daft. Your parents should have used the money they "wasted" in training you to sell hausa groundnut, would have profited in it.
Re: Emerald Bassey & Edith Omon Wanted For Trafficking Of Baby From Lagos To Gambia by nasoeb: 11:15am On Apr 25, 2019
airsaylongcon:

Unfortunately, neither of them is Igbo. The ignorance of the Yorùbá race stinks to the high heavens. Not all non-Yoruba southern names are Igbo
Why must you even think there is any chance non yoruba southern names should even be igbos. How many useless states does the igbos have. You lots always feeling important. The very same reason the rest of the country hate you minions, cause you all always think everything is about you retarded twarts
Re: Emerald Bassey & Edith Omon Wanted For Trafficking Of Baby From Lagos To Gambia by airsaylongcon: 11:20am On Apr 25, 2019
nasoeb:

Why must you even think there is any chance non yoruba southern names should even be igbos. How many useless states does the igbos have. You lots always feeling important. The very same reason the rest of the country hate you minions, cause you all always think everything is about you retarded twarts

Are you talking to me? Or are you drunk? The person I quoted insinuated that Efik and Edo names are Igbo and I'm correcting this and u skank are coming to talk to me? Move bitch get out of my way. I'm not Igbo but I take exception when minorities are lumped with the majority. Same way I won't call a Benue person Hausa or even a Borno person. Get out of my front

3 Likes

Re: Emerald Bassey & Edith Omon Wanted For Trafficking Of Baby From Lagos To Gambia by bigiyaro(m): 11:22am On Apr 25, 2019
lawaljuliuss:
arrest them
take it easy, that's why they were declared wanted in the first place.
Re: Emerald Bassey & Edith Omon Wanted For Trafficking Of Baby From Lagos To Gambia by toscolee(m): 11:31am On Apr 25, 2019
funmijoyb:

I'm not Igbo, but the atrocities of your Alfas is unspeakable. No human has the right to live in the eyes of an Alfa. Are they not Muslims?

1 Like

Re: Emerald Bassey & Edith Omon Wanted For Trafficking Of Baby From Lagos To Gambia by Spiritscience(m): 11:35am On Apr 25, 2019
funmijoyb:

Your ignorance is sickening. So, these two ladies' names sound Igbo to you? Well, for your information, they are from either Akwaibom or Cross River. Get your facts right and stop picking on Igbos. We no do you nothing. Dirty yoruba harlot

2 Likes

Re: Emerald Bassey & Edith Omon Wanted For Trafficking Of Baby From Lagos To Gambia by daddyfreeman1(m): 11:47am On Apr 25, 2019
funmijoyb:

you're not even Igbo, why are you making noise?
Re: Emerald Bassey & Edith Omon Wanted For Trafficking Of Baby From Lagos To Gambia by wizod(m): 12:04pm On Apr 25, 2019
funmijoyb:

brainless olosho
Re: Emerald Bassey & Edith Omon Wanted For Trafficking Of Baby From Lagos To Gambia by Oddsman(m): 12:18pm On Apr 25, 2019
It hurts that they are actually fellow women who have given birth before.
Re: Emerald Bassey & Edith Omon Wanted For Trafficking Of Baby From Lagos To Gambia by nasoeb: 12:44pm On Apr 25, 2019
airsaylongcon:

Are you talking to me? Or are you drunk? The person I quoted insinuated that Efik and Edo names are Igbo and I'm correcting this and u skank are coming to talk to me? Move bitch get out of my way. I'm not Igbo but I take exception when minorities are lumped with the majority. Same way I won't call a Benue person Hausa or even a Borno person. Get out of my front
And the majority is who in this case? Am not igbo too and am majority. Its good you are nit high on postinor 2
Re: Emerald Bassey & Edith Omon Wanted For Trafficking Of Baby From Lagos To Gambia by Emotionss: 12:56pm On Apr 25, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
funmijoyb:

Those women are from Akwa Ibom.
Don't let your hate for the igbos cloud your senses.
Re: Emerald Bassey & Edith Omon Wanted For Trafficking Of Baby From Lagos To Gambia by Gandollar(f): 1:29pm On Apr 25, 2019
funmijoyb:

Neither of the women are Igbo. Most of you here are just kids who has never left their villages. Though it's irrelevant what a simpleton like you thinks about the superior race.

1 Like

Re: Emerald Bassey & Edith Omon Wanted For Trafficking Of Baby From Lagos To Gambia by tribalistseun: 1:44pm On Apr 25, 2019
funmijoyb:

Islam is a terrorist organisation destroying the beautiful world Jesus gave us.
Re: Emerald Bassey & Edith Omon Wanted For Trafficking Of Baby From Lagos To Gambia by GTFO(f): 1:50pm On Apr 25, 2019
epropertymaster:
Rubbish!
You dont need to decleared them wanted. Trace them through their passport information.
Why are we so gullible to do the right thing.
Somebody with name, address, phone no, bank acccount etc.
You are still decleared them wanted.

The EXACT same thoughts that was running up and down my mind!!

but if it's a serious BANK ROBBERY CASE, even without the document posted above , they will get the robbers asap!

Now they are here with all those CONCRETE EVIDENCE ABOVE, and still declaring them wanted!! Damn!!! USELESS COUNTRY!

WHY I EVEN DEY THIS 9JA angry
The gods are to be seriously blamed!!!
Re: Emerald Bassey & Edith Omon Wanted For Trafficking Of Baby From Lagos To Gambia by UKBobo(m): 2:11pm On Apr 25, 2019
funmijoyb:

Your yeye pvssy dey smell all the way to London. In your own country, you do not have the IQ to distinguish tribal names. I pray no one paid school fee for that pounded yam masquerading as a brain.
Re: Emerald Bassey & Edith Omon Wanted For Trafficking Of Baby From Lagos To Gambia by ImaIma1(f): 3:12pm On Apr 25, 2019
Nbote:

D problem with most of U is u are not jus ignorant but obviously don't know how to read but still carry tribal and ethnic quarrels on ur head like it's ur destiny... Edo and Akwa Ibom are suddenly Ig*os Abi? How will U reason well wen d weight of other people's matter is always on ur head like gele

Don't you know that to some Yoruba people, if you are not Hausa or Yoruba, then you are igbo?

1 Like

Re: Emerald Bassey & Edith Omon Wanted For Trafficking Of Baby From Lagos To Gambia by Bossjakande: 3:28pm On Apr 25, 2019
ImaIma1:

Don't you know that to the average Yoruba person, if you are not Hausa or Yoruba, then you are igbo?
I respect u a lot dont let me change dat
Re: Emerald Bassey & Edith Omon Wanted For Trafficking Of Baby From Lagos To Gambia by ImaIma1(f): 3:37pm On Apr 25, 2019
Bossjakande:
I respect u a lot dont let me change dat

Ok. Maybe i should have said "some".
Re: Emerald Bassey & Edith Omon Wanted For Trafficking Of Baby From Lagos To Gambia by Bossjakande: 3:42pm On Apr 25, 2019
ImaIma1:

Ok. Maybe i should have said "some".
am sorry for getting angry I know u are not dis kind of person. is true some.I hope family is ok

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Emerald Bassey & Edith Omon Wanted For Trafficking Of Baby From Lagos To Gambia by ImaIma1(f): 4:18pm On Apr 25, 2019
Bossjakande:
am sorry for getting angry I know u are not dis kind of person. is true some.I hope family is ok

Yeah. Family is good. Thanks
Re: Emerald Bassey & Edith Omon Wanted For Trafficking Of Baby From Lagos To Gambia by joshbender: 11:46am On Apr 26, 2019
This is news is just to tarnish the image of innocent persons. Carefully reading the news, all sources stated that this incident happened on June 4, 2018, and the said women were arrested in the Gambia, Now how can you declare persons who were arrested in the Gambia wanted? These people you declared wanted to have physical home addresses, they have bank accounts still running, they have their social media handles running, their phone numbers are still working and they are still answering their calls, so how then should they be declared wanted?

This is just to gain international popularity with this cheap publicity. Nigerian Authorities, Stop fooling Nigerians with fake sponsored stories and focus on doing your job to serving Nigerians better as they deserve.

This is all fake and doesn't tell well about Nigeria at all.

God Help Us All

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Rapes Girl To Death In Bayelsa / Police Officers Rob Customers In A Hotel In Lagos / Nigerian Police Recovers iPhone 6 Stolen In Abuja From A Nigerian In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.