Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,119 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

How To Have 500 MB Free With Mtn My Now App - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Have 500 MB Free With Mtn My Now App (594 Views)

Latest Method For Mtn My Offer ( 1GB For 200, 1.5GB For 300 & 2GB 500 ) / Boomplay Offers Its Users 25 Million MB Free Data For COVID-19 Lockdown / Mtn 1gb For 200 And 1.5gb For 300 Naira On Mtn My Offer: Lots More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Have 500 MB Free With Mtn My Now App by Takonprecious(m): 6:27am On Apr 25, 2019
Mtn my now app, is an app that can be used to control your account settings, manage how you use your data, also make payment on things necessary, and explore more on Mtn.

They are giving out free 500MB for those willing to download "Mtn my now app"

It has been working for about 6-8months now, and it is 100% real, have gained from it, and have also linked many of my friends to it. They all have also gained from it.

And the sweetest thing here is that, everybody is eligible for the offer.

If only your using mtn sim, it doesn't matter on the plan you are, everybody is good to go with it.

Click on the link bellow to see how to activate it.

https://www.naijatechloaded.com.ng/2019/04/how-to-have-500-mb-free-with-mtn-my-now.html

Leave a comment bellow.

(1) (Reply)

Phones To Be Released This Month / My Calendar Use To Show Full Date Months Year Views / How To Get A Loan Instantly From Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.