Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

LASU Lied About Prof. Okebukola’s Age Falsification Scandal - Premium Times - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LASU Lied About Prof. Okebukola’s Age Falsification Scandal - Premium Times (10529 Views)

Peter Okebukola In Age Falsification Scandal, Has Three Birth Dates / Why Nigerian Universities Rank Poorly Globally, By Okebukola / FG Appoints Jega, Peter Okebukola To Review Nigeria’s University System​ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASU Lied About Prof. Okebukola’s Age Falsification Scandal - Premium Times by OlujobaSamuel: 5:25pm On Apr 25, 2019
middlebelter:

What if victim is entirely innocent? As in Kemi's case, although I criticised so many incidence corruption in PMB administration but for Kemi's my heart bleeds whenever I remember it. Imagine a lady thatbwanted to do the right thing, entrusted the process in some confidants only for her to be misled and then use it as a trap for bargain purposes.

Although I am not sure of Prof'a matter but I strongly suspect similar move.
If innocent, victim should prove or defend themselves, not to start seeking for injunctions or coverups. Btw, on Kemi's scandal, she wasn't innocent, she might be ignorant of the rule, which is not an excuse in law, but she's in no way innocent of the allegations.
Re: LASU Lied About Prof. Okebukola’s Age Falsification Scandal - Premium Times by Champneys: 6:50pm On Apr 25, 2019
middlebelter:
What is exactly are you pr Premium Times Publisher are trying to achieve? Are you trying to rubbish his image? Go ahead you can be sure that a bird flying up there is unaware there are people watching it flying up.

Itv s not as if he has stolen your money, you are angry and trying to find a way to rubbish him perhaps his policies has affected you in one way or the other? I happen to know him a far off and I am sure he doesn't know me but please stop this unprofitable venture. You are afraid he will emerge as Minister of Education?

Fuc....king dunderhead!
Age falsification is totally unacceptable and wrong, allowances plus wages that were paid to him when he should have retired and instead draw a pension, is also waste/systematic theft of funds!
You are a stup...id ignoramus, brainless twerp!
Re: LASU Lied About Prof. Okebukola’s Age Falsification Scandal - Premium Times by dongc(m): 7:43pm On Apr 25, 2019
tactius:
Age falaisfication is very common in Nigeria, helped by a lack of a good data base.

It is also possible that Prof does not know his age. Nigerians of that generation , many of them don't have a birth certificate.

Between my parents, who were born in the late40's//early 1950's...only one has a certified birth certificate. The other has the date of birth written somewhere. If he was asked to defend it in court....

There are truth in what you just said, my grandparents had no recollection of dates or records and hence most of their children didn't really have real date of birth...most correct or actual dates were traced through major events that occurred when they were born.my mothers real date of birth was traced through building of one old catholic church..a day a reverend father was posted there..same for her relatives ...thanks God for modern days ..
Re: LASU Lied About Prof. Okebukola’s Age Falsification Scandal - Premium Times by iNCONCLUSIVE: 7:51pm On Apr 25, 2019
OkunrinOloro:

This statement is clear evidence that middlebelters are as uneducated and short of basic IQ like their brother ab..okis in the far north. You guys deserve whatever hellish treatment that fullanus herdsmen are dishing out to you.

So if a culprit is caught red handed perpetrating a crime, the people who apprehended him are only trying to tarnish his image, abi?

I'm a Yoruba man just like Dr Peter Okebukola, but will never stoop as low as defending criminal conduct or trying to trivialise a serious issue with stupid counter-arguments.

Let Dr Okebukola adopt your approach as his defence in a court of law and watch how fast he will land in jail.

In as much as middlebelter is wrong, you are worst going by your jaundiced reasoning and generalisation - you actually justify the terrorism mated out on a people because of an individual's sentiment on a faceless forum.

Now, to apply your mumuish logic, we would simply conclude that all Afonjas are age cheats and that includes you, since the person under probe is a highly placed educated Afonja with high IQ.

By the way, are Afonjas immune to fulani attacks? Was Olu Falae not an Afonja chieftain, with high IQ, when he was mannapped (kidnapped) and his farmland ransacked?

Mr IQ, before you generalise and justify, know what you are about - empty cans and loud noise are 5&6.
Re: LASU Lied About Prof. Okebukola’s Age Falsification Scandal - Premium Times by middlebelter(m): 9:34pm On Apr 25, 2019
Champneys:

Fuc....king dunderhead!
Age falsification is totally unacceptable and wrong, allowances plus wages that were paid to him when he should have retired and instead draw a pension, is also waste/systematic theft of funds!
You are a stup...id ignoramus, brainless twerp!

Thank you for the attack and the insult.

Let me pray one prayer for you and all the people that insulted me because of my position on this matter. Hoping you will be bold to say Amen. Except you have not violated any government law, soon and very soon I say, your worst secret will be exposed very soon and except you have confessed. Then let me see your response saying Amen. Except you are hypocrite.
Re: LASU Lied About Prof. Okebukola’s Age Falsification Scandal - Premium Times by Champneys: 7:39am On Apr 26, 2019
middlebelter:

Thank you for the attack and the insult.

Let me pray one prayer for you and all the people that insulted me because of my position on this matter. Hoping you will be bold to say Amen. Except you have not violated any government law, soon and very soon I say, your worst secret will be exposed very soon and except you have confessed. Then let me see your response saying Amen. Except you are hypocrite.

GTFOH you simpleton!
Re: LASU Lied About Prof. Okebukola’s Age Falsification Scandal - Premium Times by Yunus2012(m): 2:45am On Apr 27, 2019
middlebelter:
What is exactly are you pr Premium Times Publisher are trying to achieve? Are you trying to rubbish his image? Go ahead you can be sure that a bird flying up there is unaware there are people watching it flying up.

Itv s not as if he has stolen your money, you are angry and trying to find a way to rubbish him perhaps his policies has affected you in one way or the other? I happen to know him a far off and I am sure he doesn't know me but please stop this unprofitable venture. You are afraid he will emerge as Minister of Education?

Its subtle cheats in highly held places that leads to more serious crimes. What moral right does he have over those he superintend over? A cheat is a cheat irrespective of your respect for him.
Do you know that he actually usurped other people's opportunity while enjoying the proceed of his lies? If he actually lied.

(1) (2) (Reply)

$1000 For Nigerian 1st-Class Students In Ghana / UNILAG: Girl Got Admitted On Merit Having Scored Zero In Post Utme Screening / Teach Yourself Hausa Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.