Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,703 members, 7,809,673 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Chimamanda Adiche, Wole Sonyinka And Chinue Achebe - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chimamanda Adiche, Wole Sonyinka And Chinue Achebe (462 Views)

Wole Soyinka With Founding Members Of Pyrate In 1952 (Throwback Photo) / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: 'I Was Happy To Wear Dior Cleavage-Baring Dress' / Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chimamanda Adiche, Wole Sonyinka And Chinue Achebe by Kenmatt(m): 8:06am On Apr 25, 2019
Good Morning to you all.

Please the theme of this thread is for constructive contribution. No body should derail from this path.

They once said that "if you want to hide something from the black man, it must be in the book".

I think I disagree to that point. We black men have had some greats thinkers, writers, speakers and lots more.

Let's bring it home.

Even after his death, Prof Chinua Achebe is still soaring higher. Prof Wole Sonyinka's white hairs right from long time ago is full of wits. Now Ngozi Chimamanda Adichie is here driving up the hill in a geometrical progression.

Among these folks, who is actually the best, let's push name or fame out of the corridor.

Thanks a million times.
Re: Chimamanda Adiche, Wole Sonyinka And Chinue Achebe by Kenmatt(m): 9:31am On Apr 25, 2019
I warned that this thread should not be derailed, yet you exploitives hustlers used uncensored adverts to derail the thread.

I don't even know what the mods are doing?
Re: Chimamanda Adiche, Wole Sonyinka And Chinue Achebe by dopeboi142: 2:51pm On Apr 25, 2019
Well, I wouldn't say we should actually point out who is the best among the three authors, because they all write a different genre of literature. I think the best we can just do is to, appreciate their work and enjoy them. comparing them might lead to, under criticising one over the other.
Thank you.
Re: Chimamanda Adiche, Wole Sonyinka And Chinue Achebe by 2ru9jaman: 5:01pm On Apr 25, 2019
They are all best in their different genres. We should stop comparing them,

(1) (Reply)

A Partner In Cold / Your Life is Priceless / Learn To Look Deeper (impossible Is Possible )!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.