Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Please I Need Answers To This Question Course ( Land Survey) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please I Need Answers To This Question Course ( Land Survey) (425 Views)

Help My Primary Two Sister With Answers To Quantitative Reasoning / Which Course Can I Do With Dis Result?? Please Need Answers.. / Only A Genius Can Solve This Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Answers To This Question Course ( Land Survey) by Veiniously: 9:04am On Apr 25, 2019
1a. Relate the pop sound of the bbc on the hour and tapping of a sound

1b relate the relay-rate of the phenomena and the process involve in the acquisition of land parcel for residential accommodation

2a identify the different professional in the environmental sector explaining the relationship between them if any in the survey

2b give a classification of the different aspect of surveying based on the relevant thing

3 explain in details the stage involve in
A. Detailing with chain & tape
B. Evolution of the origin of maps in Nigeria
C. Ranging with the eye using the ranging pole
Re: Please I Need Answers To This Question Course ( Land Survey) by Jewelgift: 11:04am On Apr 25, 2019

1b relate the relay-rate of the phenomena and the process involve in the acquisition of land parcel for residential accommodation

2a identify the different professional in the environmental sector explaining the relationship between them if any in the survey

2b give a classification of the different aspect of surveying based on the relevant thing

Re: Please I Need Answers To This Question Course ( Land Survey) by Veiniously: 2:40pm On Apr 25, 2019
Jewelgift:

You bad

(1) (Reply)

How Igbo And Yoruba Rivalry Shapes The World / Unilorin Unable To Provide Transcript / DELSU Student Goes Missing, Following Alleged Suicide Attempt Over Breakup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.