Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Twitter Reacts To Jesse Lingard's Open Goal Miss In The Manchester Derby. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Twitter Reacts To Jesse Lingard's Open Goal Miss In The Manchester Derby. (476 Views)

Miss Of The Year: Aubameyang Fails To Score Open Goal Vs Benfica (Photos, Video) / Knowledge Musona Misses Open Goal Chance From Four Yards (Photos / Football Fans, Coach Slam Kelechi Ihenacho After Goal Miss Vs Man City (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Reacts To Jesse Lingard's Open Goal Miss In The Manchester Derby. by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 25, 2019
Twitter reacts to Jesse Lingard's open goal miss in the Manchester Derby.

As it is, Man Utd. players decided to stupidly gift Man City 3 points and let them get 1 hand on the league title ahead of Liverpool. That's my opinion cool

Well, I read this on goal.com, as written by Zain Khan, and decided to share it here.
Here's the link to read it:
https://www.goal.com/en-za/news/extra-time-twitter-reacts-to-jesse-lingards-open-goal-miss/1b1n2le0jbi451muz0msg1pd4q

1 Like

Re: Twitter Reacts To Jesse Lingard's Open Goal Miss In The Manchester Derby. by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 25, 2019
It's obvious, presently, in Man Utd., that the players are not playing with commitment.

Did you guys notice that since Ole was confirmed as the substantive coach that the team has fallen? I suspect that the boys are purposely sabotaging the team, they don't want this coach - that's what they do when they don't want a particular coach, they "send him packing with sloppy play that leads to strings of bad results."
Re: Twitter Reacts To Jesse Lingard's Open Goal Miss In The Manchester Derby. by frbona: 10:04am On Apr 25, 2019
EmmaFantastic:
It's obvious, presently, in Man Utd., that the players are not playing with commitment.

Did you guys notice that since Ole was confirmed as the substantive coach that the team has fallen? I suspect that the boys are purposely sabotaging the team, they don't want this coach - that's what they do when they don't want a particular coach, they "send him packing with sloppy play that leads to strings of bad results."
your opinion

(1) (Reply)

It Will Be Unfair To Let Ajax Go Out Of The Champions League Now. / PremierGains winning ticket 11days back to back / La Liga To Introduce First Female Referee Next Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.