Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,420 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Femi Bakre Wedding Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Bakre Wedding Pictures (40082 Views)

Pictures From Former Bbnaija Star, Tobi Bakre Wedding Ceremony (Photos) / Beautiful Photos Frm Bbnaija Tobi's Lookalike Elder Brother, Femi Bakre Wedding / Tobi Bakre's Father, Alex, Miracle & Tobi Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Bakre Wedding Pictures by AprokoGirl: 10:34am On Apr 25, 2019
@SOUNDAZA

Femi Bakre , Brother to Tobi and Owner Of KraksTv Set To Marry Today

Shared with Caption ..

It's my brothers wedding today.
Short of words. The different great vibez in my system right now. I can't explain ��.
@femibakre I love you mayne �. Now I can come to your house and steal your wifes pot of soup. This new level

Source: https://soundaza.com/femi-bakre-wedding/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Bakre Wedding Pictures by AprokoGirl: 10:35am On Apr 25, 2019
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Femi Bakre Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 25, 2019
Really?
I talk am
That big brother naija na connection matter
All those wey just go line up just dey fool their selves
Krakstv brother na him be Tobi

This country sef. I sure say even efe get backbone and them gather share the money
By the way e be like say efe na DJ now o. E be like say I see am for one small pikin birthday dey play Johnny johnny yes papa,eating sugar no papa..... grin

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Bakre Wedding Pictures by daddytime(m): 10:39am On Apr 25, 2019
Normal looking dude...congrats in advance...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Bakre Wedding Pictures by RoyalBlu(f): 10:43am On Apr 25, 2019
You don't say! His bro?

Love krakstv. My go to comedy center cheesy

Congrats to him.

Wow! Beautiful people. May God richly bless their union.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Bakre Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 25, 2019
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Femi Bakre Wedding Pictures by Lucifersticlala: 11:09am On Apr 25, 2019
When we say Big Brother is scripted & their followers are brain-dead we know what we are saying.

Are we connecting the dots?
Can we see that these guys are not "ordinary Nigerians" as they were made out to be?

I'm pretty sure this dude was a major sponsor of the same season his brother featured in.
What better way to announce his younger bro to the hip & urban youth than a "Reality" TV show?
Scratch my back, I scratch yours.

*spits angry

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Femi Bakre Wedding Pictures by itspzpics(m): 12:30pm On Apr 25, 2019
Aaabajooo

2 Likes

Re: Femi Bakre Wedding Pictures by Houseofglam7(f): 12:33pm On Apr 25, 2019
Congratulations to them
Re: Femi Bakre Wedding Pictures by bestman09(m): 1:29pm On Apr 25, 2019
Happy married life
Re: Femi Bakre Wedding Pictures by Gerrard59(m): 1:29pm On Apr 25, 2019
One time Unilag's best graduating student and Imperial College London alumnus.

HML to him.

57 Likes

Re: Femi Bakre Wedding Pictures by seangy4konji: 1:31pm On Apr 25, 2019
ok
Re: Femi Bakre Wedding Pictures by stillseth: 1:37pm On Apr 25, 2019
I pity people wey dey carry this Big brother thing for head and even waste money to vote.....do anybody even knew that the owner of kraktv na tobi bakre brother? Na man no man dem take dey do bbn..infact its all scripted....

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Bakre Wedding Pictures by SarkinYarki: 1:39pm On Apr 25, 2019
is this his wife also an instagram comedian ?

1 Like

Re: Femi Bakre Wedding Pictures by DBossNG(m): 1:40pm On Apr 25, 2019
Hmm....
Re: Femi Bakre Wedding Pictures by passyhansome(m): 1:41pm On Apr 25, 2019
BAG OF MONEY BEHIND TOBI grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Femi Bakre Wedding Pictures by jaxxy(m): 1:42pm On Apr 25, 2019
Nice. Congrats
Re: Femi Bakre Wedding Pictures by Ronin06(m): 1:44pm On Apr 25, 2019
Bro the family get money from beginning, just google about thier father Giwa Femi Bakre, you go know say the boys no even need BBnaija, all dem Dey find na fame
stillseth:
I pity people wey dey carry this Big brother thing for head and even waste money to vote.....do anybody even knew that the owner of kraktv na tobi bakre brother? Na man no man dem take dey do bbn..infact its all scripted....

8 Likes

Re: Femi Bakre Wedding Pictures by lonelydora: 1:44pm On Apr 25, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Femi Bakre Wedding Pictures by Oguieke(m): 1:45pm On Apr 25, 2019
nice pictures.also saw charcoal bag.they are nice.
Re: Femi Bakre Wedding Pictures by Princeofasia: 1:48pm On Apr 25, 2019
Lucifersticlala:
When we say Big Brother is scripted & their followers are brain-dead we know what we are saying.

Are we connecting the dots?
Can we see that these guys are not "ordinary Nigerians" as they were made out to be?

I'm pretty sure this dude was a major sponsor of the same season his brother featured in.
What better way to announce his younger bro to the hip & urban youth than a "Reality" TV show?
Scratch my back, I scratch yours.

*spits angry
i get to excited when i see smart people like you. i am glad there is still 1% of sensible and smart naija youths. now let me do a little break down. cece is from a wealthy family that is one way or the other affilated to ebuka. leo is froma wealthy family that is also into show biz. his elder sis is a lowkey big shit when it comes to organizing shows. alex already spoke with the organizers even before she entered the house. ifu worked with a top bozz of dstv and also worked as a presenter . she entered there from dstv slot. i can go on and on but it will bore u. the only twist here is that the person they wanted to win was either tobi or alex but somehow everything turned around in favor of miracle. this is evident from the way bbn show cases alex and tobi. if you never watched the show, u will even think tobi was actually the winner of bbn

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Bakre Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 25, 2019
Yet claims to be 24 lol

2 Likes

Re: Femi Bakre Wedding Pictures by Muyiwaipere(m): 1:53pm On Apr 25, 2019
connection
Re: Femi Bakre Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 25, 2019
Princeofasia:
i get to excited when i see smart people like you. i am glad there is still 1% of sensible and smart naija youths. now let me do a little break down. cece is from a wealthy family that is one way or the other affilated to ebuka. leo is froma wealthy family that is also into show biz. his elder sis is a lowkey big shit when it comes to organizing shows. alex already spoke with the organizers even before she entered the house. ifu worked with a top bozz of dstv and also worked as a presenter . she entered there from dstv slot. i can go on and on but it will bore u. the only twist here is that the person they wanted to win was either tobi or alex but somehow everything turned around in favor of miracle. this is evident from the way bbn show cases alex and tobi. if you never watched the show, u will even think tobi was actually the winner of bbn
khloe and k brule once dated and did like they were strangers in the house lol. All scam

10 Likes

Re: Femi Bakre Wedding Pictures by kheny12(m): 1:56pm On Apr 25, 2019
jibrilELsudan:
I always fvck his wife. Infact, I just fvcked her last week. She likes it when I shoot my hot cum in her mouth.
pls ban this idiot for posting rubbish

9 Likes

Re: Femi Bakre Wedding Pictures by Princeofasia: 1:59pm On Apr 25, 2019
Joromi12:
khloe and k brule once dated and did like they were strangers in the house lol. All scam
lol i even forgot that. k brule papa na another multi millionaire. in summery these people only put peoplethey have either fuckeed or people they know they will gain from and maybe one or 2 neutral people . i wontbe surprised if all what they do inside is purely scripted.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jackie Appiah Poses With Her New Maserti / Brighto Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Cute Pictures / Korede Bello's Poll Shows That Yoruba Girls/Guys Are More Romantic - Do U Agree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.