Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

5 Scary Horror Movies That Will Genuinely Terrify You & Your Family - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 5 Scary Horror Movies That Will Genuinely Terrify You & Your Family (385 Views)

BBNAIJA: Frodd Audition Video Surfaces Online Proving He Was Genuinely Picked / Independence Day: 5 Nollywood Movies That Celebrate Nigeria / Top 10 Movies That Will Dominate 2018 By Kingston Dome. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Scary Horror Movies That Will Genuinely Terrify You & Your Family by crackclap: 10:35am On Apr 25, 2019
Scary Horror Movies? Never! Ever, and No way…

There was a man that watched an incredible horror movie, up till now, in his 30s, can’t kill daddy long legs, he has to call his 10 year old daughter to deal with spiders. Can you guess the name of the scary movie? Find out later.

At another time.

There was a man that watched this movie (on the list) in a Cinema, and at the part in the movie when “that” spider runs out of the pipe it made him literally jump back in his seat throwing orange pop all over the guy behind him.

Are you ready to see the most epic horror list of movies? Get excited in anticipation. �

Really I don’t do business with horror movies talk less of thinking about researching on the top scary Horror Movies that will make me go gaga.

How I detest seeing an alien. The best I could watch which wasn’t horror though was “Predator” in early 2000. But a lot has happened since then.

As in, the horror movies we have now (modern age) are not to be compared to what we used to see, back in the days when men were boys.

#1. Arachnophobia

Good Lord, Arachnophobia was a no, no, and no for me after seeing the first scene. How could I have liked that terrifying movie?

As a kid, after seeing Arachnophobia, the first thing you probably would do is to obsessively check the toilet seat and shower to make sure there were no spiders.

The lesson here is that after seeing Arachnophobia, you will develop the habit of checking your shoes you haven’t worn in a long time, which is a pretty good thing, right?

#2. The Gate

Do you want to fly back a 20 year old into recurring nightmares? Then “The Gate” will wait for you on the other side.

What will shock your ass off is the eye in the palm of the kid’s hand!

Just a tip. If you don’t want to ruin your kid’s childhood, do not show them that moment – the eye in the palm.

#3. Alien

Alien? Nope. I hate Aliens. �

A kid once snuck (past-tense of sneak) into his parents’ bedroom, at the time the only TV in the house with HBO. They didn’t realize till the end.

Finding out he was there wasn’t really the problem, the big problem was that the little dude couldn’t sleep for a week because Alien Movie has what it takes to keep you awake just in case…they come around. �

Want to be scared a bit, get Alien and sit with a Popcorn. No bottle drink else it might be broken with your scream.

#4. Eight Legged Freaks

At times we know a movie by their name. What is the meaning of Eight Legged Freaks? It means you want to be in love with spiders.

While you might agree that this movie is classic and of course, Goodman’s character being the best, it’s believed by some that the movie is creepy, well, I can’t tell it all for others; like you.

Don't miss - a Man who got an Incredible “Face Transplant

#5. Sleep Paralysis

From the name you should know what to expect from it. Nothing will make you freak out about signs like the “Sleep Paralysis”, and without reasonable doubts, you will sleep with the lights on for a few days…

“I have “Sleep Paralysis”, never been diddled as a kid .When I was a toddler I would scream and yell stuff in the middle of the night , pretty much saying I was abducted and shit, seeing aliens outside my window even though my room was very high off the ground on the 2nd floor.

Had nightmares/sleep paralysis if I was alone in bed. I would bug my brother or parents to sleep in their bed because if I was by myself I would have them. Had maybe 2 episodes in the last 7 years, it’s just crazy what the mind does and can do. I watched the 4th kind and it ruined me for a LONG time” - Princess K

10 Top Scary Horror Movies - https://crackclap.com/scary-horror-movies/

(1) (Reply)

Benin Witch Fall From Electric Pole On Her Way To Attack Her Daughter And Falls / Game Of Thrones: Who Sits On The Iron Throne? Fans Predict / New Series Movie From Funke Akindele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.