Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,811 members, 7,851,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:25 AM

Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin (24302 Views)

Joro Olumofin Turns Santa, Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas / Joro Olumofin: This Small Cup Of Okro Is N8000 In France, Paris / Tunde Ednut Replies Joro Olumofin, Shares Proof He Sent Him Money To Post Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin by namiji2598: 1:59pm On Apr 25, 2019
coolfredo:
u cant play n win for ur self?
I wonder oooi

1 Like

Re: Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin by agarawu23(m): 2:00pm On Apr 25, 2019
vanida6:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeew angry

If I read all dat shiit make my ears go deaf
guilty? embarassed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 25, 2019
Praisesongz:
you can leave the forum in peace o

Don't quote me.

1 Like

Re: Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 25, 2019
JamaicanLove:
nairaland always promoting hate against women undecided

Anything that will belittle and promote hate against women, they won't stop to post it.

Shameless forum
If you don't like the forum, then deactivate your account and buzz off!

Someone is giving you advice and you are teeming it hate?

13 Likes

Re: Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin by pafra(m): 2:01pm On Apr 25, 2019
It's so unfortunate that about 90 percent of ladies do this things (runs) the working class are not exonerated. Even those you think are innocent.

11 Likes

Re: Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin by olisaEze(m): 2:01pm On Apr 25, 2019
Choi! U didn’t shake the table, u turned it over on its head!! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 25, 2019
vanida6:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeew angry

FortifiedCity:
Go and wash plate

So, these bro and sis dey stay 4 same house?

Bru ah ah ah ah ah grin

3 Likes

Re: Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin by Maliqcious: 2:01pm On Apr 25, 2019
So hard
Re: Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin by GTFO(f): 2:02pm On Apr 25, 2019
logan2:
you are so pained right now,I can feel it, sifia shest pain ,now GTFO

Hahahaha OLORIBURUKU.

I HOPE YOUR SISTER IS NOT ON THAT LIST ?? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Call her rn! To make sure she's still a Virgin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:05pm On Apr 25, 2019
GTFO:
Nowadays, Everybody just wan talk for TALKING sake!!

Idiot got numerous girls he calls on codedly whenever he's Hot, now here to talk rubbish!!

You Self-Acclaimed motivational speaker guys are the real demon!!!

FvckTards!!!

It appears you have problems with fake male motivational speakers just like Joro has with fake female motivational speakers. Why not write your own letter rather than attacking someone else's letter?

What is bad about the letter? Is it because it is directed at some unnamed women? Must speaking against vice be turned into a battle of genders and sexes?

11 Likes

Re: Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin by watchindelta(m): 2:06pm On Apr 25, 2019
vanida6:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeew angry

see one grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin by Salisville: 2:07pm On Apr 25, 2019
I hardly read stuff on Nairaland that make sense these days but this is spot on.

11 Likes

Re: Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin by sparko1(m): 2:07pm On Apr 25, 2019
JamaicanLove:

Anything that will belittle and promote hate against women, they won't stop to post it.

Shameless forum

Stepping on an already crowded forehead, you call this hate?, This is just fact, if you know your source of income is not legitimate just enjoy your money, nobody cares anyways but don't come and tell us you work hard or God did this and that! it might be talking about ladies but its applies to everyone.

13 Likes

Re: Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin by watchindelta(m): 2:08pm On Apr 25, 2019
JamaicanLove:

Shameless forum
lie big lie. Not true

4 Likes

Re: Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin by anonymuz(m): 2:09pm On Apr 25, 2019
JamaicanLove:

Don't quote me.
but said you want to leave the forum..just because you pained and guilty.

7 Likes

Re: Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 25, 2019
JamaicanLove:

I can see that you are a legend here.

You don't have a life outside nairaland , no wonder your anger.

Go get a life and stop quoting me, you stupid faģgot

Seun, lalasticlala, Fynestboi

rule 2

2 Likes

Re: Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin by Afonja007: 2:09pm On Apr 25, 2019
JamaicanLove:

Shameless forum
if I catch for ph eeh I go I go inshort make I no talk I dey see your face for YKC a times
Re: Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin by maleekfrenzy(m): 2:10pm On Apr 25, 2019
vanida6:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeew angry

you read it already my sister. U re just pained because it's also referring to you because everyone in their right sense knows that writeup is the bitter truth

9 Likes

Re: Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin by McTobe(m): 2:11pm On Apr 25, 2019
Na so
vanida6:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeew angry

Re: Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin by maleekfrenzy(m): 2:12pm On Apr 25, 2019
JamaicanLove:

Shameless forum
it's not hate. It's the truth. That writeup Is the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin by watchindelta(m): 2:13pm On Apr 25, 2019
coolfredo:
u cant play n win for ur self?
i tired 4 d stupid guy. Only the yeye no fit dy win for em own self without called ppl to join am. Yeye

1 Like

Re: Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin by Salisville: 2:15pm On Apr 25, 2019
Dear Nairalanders, I have an innocent question. Why are many ladies pained by this letter?

8 Likes

Re: Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 25, 2019
#AWESOME PIECE!

#WORDS ON MARBLE!

1 Like

Re: Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin by bluefilm: 2:16pm On Apr 25, 2019
Eziokwu bu ndu.

1 Like

Re: Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin by cr7lomo: 2:21pm On Apr 25, 2019
JamaicanLove:

Shameless forum

How is this hate against women...is it so hard for you to comprehend... Or are u one of them??

5 Likes

Re: Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin by ediko5(m): 2:21pm On Apr 25, 2019
JamaicanLove:

Shameless forum

One of em' spotted
Shame on them.

7 Likes

Re: Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin by ediko5(m): 2:22pm On Apr 25, 2019
GTFO:
Nowadays, Everybody just wan talk for TALKING sake!!

Idiot got numerous girls he calls on codedly whenever he's Hot, now here to talk rubbish!!

You Self-Acclaimed motivational speaker guys are the real demon!!!

FvckTards!!!

Wow. Maybe he has called you once through that site.

See confession ooo

8 Likes

Re: Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin by Kingjames(m): 2:22pm On Apr 25, 2019
vanida6:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeew angry

prime suspects IDENTIFIED

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Celebrates His Son's 7th Birthday (Photos) / Rukky Sanda Is Getting BIG! Photos / Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Bitto Arrives Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.