Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,193 members, 7,815,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Spice Girls Spotted Together As A Four For The First Time - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Spice Girls Spotted Together As A Four For The First Time (911 Views)

Priscilla Ojo And Lil Kesh Spotted Together In New Photos / Davido And Chioma Spotted Together After A Long Time / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spice Girls Spotted Together As A Four For The First Time by Doveleakng(m): 10:47am On Apr 25, 2019
The Spice Girls have been pictured together for the first time since the scandal surrounding Mel B and Geri Horner's alleged lesbian romp came to light.

The foursome, comprising of Mel, 43, Geri, 46, Mel C, 45, and Emma Bunton, 43, posed happily together in the striking shot which will no doubt delight fans.

Earlier this year, the girls' reunion was rocked to its core when Mel B claimed she had enjoyed a dalliance with her bandmate in their heyday, however, Geri countered the claims and insisted nothing noteworthy took place.

The ladies proved any woes are well and truly in the past as they posed happily in the snap, with Mel grinning at the group and Emma laughing.

Geri turned to face Mel C, who was belting out a track while rocking a Spiceworld vest which bore the artwork from their 1997 album.

https://www.dovebulletin.com/2019/04/the-spice-girls-spotted-together-as.html

Re: Spice Girls Spotted Together As A Four For The First Time by Lucifersticlala: 11:21am On Apr 25, 2019
I know it goes against the Vaseline Crew Code of Conduct that outlaws meditating using evening newspaper projections but Lord knows I masturbate to Mel B in my quiet time.

I pray I don't find help anytime soon.
Re: Spice Girls Spotted Together As A Four For The First Time by DaInferno(m): 11:39am On Apr 25, 2019
Lucifersticlala:
I know it goes against the Vaseline Crew Code of Conduct that outlaws meditating using evening newspaper projections but Lord knows I masturbate to Mel B in my quiet time.

I pray I don't find help anytime soon.

this thing wey I write the pain me... like how the fck did get so fcking out of reasoning?!

(1) (Reply)

Popular Nollywood Actress Threatens To Kill Self (see Why) / Regina Daniels Husband Get Her Another Mercedes Benz Jeep As Early Morning Gift. / Shatta Wale Mocks Stonebwoy’s Disability In Viral Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.