Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,756 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

See A Flashlight Looking “like A Bomb” Siezed From A Prison Inmate - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See A Flashlight Looking “like A Bomb” Siezed From A Prison Inmate (274 Views)

This Is The Proof That Lagos Explosion Is A Bomb Blast / See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake / Drama As Freed Prison Inmate Prefers Prison To Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See A Flashlight Looking “like A Bomb” Siezed From A Prison Inmate by crackclap: 10:59am On Apr 25, 2019
“You reminded me of a story my grandmother once told me. Back in the 70s she worked in a locked mental health unit and had her own office. On her desk was a mechanical typewriter, the old style solid metal type, which hadn’t worked for some time.

Those things if you haven’t seen the inside of one are really complex bits of mechanical engineering.

One day she was called out of a meeting because a schizophrenic patient, a man in his 30s, had barricaded himself in the office. When they finally got back in, he told her that he’d fixed the typewriter and showed her by putting a piece of paper in and typing something.

He’d spent the time in the office disassembling the typewriter and fixing it. This was a man with barely any education and certainly no technical qualifications” – Rabman.

Raise your hands if you have ever seen a talented man that did something extraordinary. Now, here is great thinking out of the box flashlight made by a prison inmate. On the reason why it was seized, I do not know, however, the big deal is that this guy has something to offer.

What Do You Think?

For the fact that they are in prison does not necessarily mean they are worse than those outside. We know those ruling some countries that should be there but are gallivanting and looting more public funds, unpunished.

“Of essence, this guy, given the opportunity, could make a major breakthrough in science/engineering. But he probably won’t because he won’t be given that opportunity.However you can, you should strive to make more people have opportunities to do great things. You never know, they could make something that might save your life”
Flacvest.

I can’t agree more with Flacvest because there was this kid with mental health and behavioral problem, he was fond of stealing any piece of wire, battery, etc to make some crazy contraption.

From his scraps, he made a LED light attached to a USB for someone cause he knew his dime light was broken. The little man was 11.

(1) (Reply)

IMO State Police Kills Martins Nwoke, Dismissed Sergeant In Gun Battle Over Kidn / 1.2m Candidates May Not Gain University Admission - Ambrose Bernard Gowong / Lagos Urged To Ban Estate Associations For Fraud, Exploitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.