Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Nigerian Man Calls Out Distributor Who Disappeared After Owing Him N700K - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Man Calls Out Distributor Who Disappeared After Owing Him N700K (16001 Views)

Angry Alfa Burns Photos Of ‘Clients’ Of His Customers That Are Owing Him (Video) / Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free / Innoson Speaks On How GTB Is Owing Him 8 Billion And Refused To Pay (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Distributor Who Disappeared After Owing Him N700K by elizabethg: 2:59pm On Apr 25, 2019
I don't even trust myself not to talk of a friend..
He has learnt a hard way...

See newest xploit comedy video https://muguvideos.com/urinate-and-get-burnt-xploit-comedy_v12525
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Distributor Who Disappeared After Owing Him N700K by MAKABBEY(m): 3:00pm On Apr 25, 2019
my wife just called me now that one woman bought diapers that worth 30,000 from her, she was even the one that place the goods on the bike, she left without paying money. she came back to her sense after she left. Osogbo to be precise.
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Distributor Who Disappeared After Owing Him N700K by NOC1(m): 3:02pm On Apr 25, 2019
Hezzyluv:
How can u foolishly supply goods worth 700k to him without guarantors

you are not into bussiness, people supply container load of goods on trust and relationship, having invoice as the only binding agreement.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Distributor Who Disappeared After Owing Him N700K by Martinez39(m): 3:03pm On Apr 25, 2019
What a fool.
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Distributor Who Disappeared After Owing Him N700K by jabolo(m): 3:20pm On Apr 25, 2019
Look back at your upbringing bro, and you will know why.

Benblaq:
I can't stand being scammed.
I remembered being scammed when I went to buy a phone at Garrison PH, I nearly died of high blood pressure.

The truth is that, I can't hurt a human by scamming or tricking them, that's the main reason why I always get a heavy heart when it's being done to me.
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Distributor Who Disappeared After Owing Him N700K by vioment: 3:29pm On Apr 25, 2019
I now know that obinna ofor is not a business man talkless of being a trusted business person.

Chairman, u dun loose this money because obinna ofor is a show man, his format is koalia (act big) and maybe talk big, but never do the hard work of growing a business based on learning, applying know hows, creativity, intelligence, and people skills and relationships.

Obinna ofor is like a defender who want to always fire the ball to the opponents goal post, instead of progressing the counter offense by passing to a more open striker that has only one man to beat. He is not a team player from this post.

If you have another money, frustrate obinna ofor by suing him and making him fight for his business or forfeit his fake business and even go to jail for atleast 5 years. If i was to advise obinna, is to tell him to go and get a job because he can't be a manager not to talk of being a successful business owner. Na just say nigeria no too get level, so every riff raff can claim business owner.
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Distributor Who Disappeared After Owing Him N700K by purplekayc(m): 3:29pm On Apr 25, 2019
No be small money o
Nigerians no get conscience wen it comes to. Money
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Distributor Who Disappeared After Owing Him N700K by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 25, 2019
Omnig:
Report your case to the nearest police station, not on social media
Don't underestimate the power of social media

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Distributor Who Disappeared After Owing Him N700K by Martinez39(m): 3:34pm On Apr 25, 2019
purplekayc:
No be small money o
Nigerians no get conscience wen it comes to. Money
A fool is soon parted with his money.
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Distributor Who Disappeared After Owing Him N700K by Hezzyluv: 3:46pm On Apr 25, 2019
NOC1:

you are not into bussiness, people supply container load of goods on trust and relationship, having invoice as the only binding agreement.

Then will fall a perpetual victim of scam. Lucky Dube say, "Love all ur friends, but never trust anyone of then"
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Distributor Who Disappeared After Owing Him N700K by AMINDA: 3:47pm On Apr 25, 2019
Redacted
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Distributor Who Disappeared After Owing Him N700K by Hezzyluv: 3:47pm On Apr 25, 2019
NOC1:

Then u will bee a perpetual victim of scam.

Lucky Dube say, "Love all ur friends, but never trust anyone of then"

I concord with the sayin
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Distributor Who Disappeared After Owing Him N700K by Ajibaba101(m): 3:59pm On Apr 25, 2019
if you satisfy your customer he won't like to owe you.....see how you can achieve customer satisfaction in an incredible way
https://explicitsuccess.com/how-to-achieve-customer-satisfaction/
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Distributor Who Disappeared After Owing Him N700K by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 25, 2019
just stab him or blow his brains out when you find him, it's unlikely that he will pay you.
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Distributor Who Disappeared After Owing Him N700K by Josephamstrong1(m): 4:23pm On Apr 25, 2019
themosthigh:
I know this guys . He has been planning to leave the country for a while but he was denied visas several times. He has spent years going around and duping people to gather money for this, believing that once the moves, the debt will be forgotten. He spends time and money on people to get them to trust him before he commences his deadly operations on them.

No truer word has e'er been spoken.
We invested in a business together, after sales, he eloped with everything. When I called, he said; "if he had told me to lend him some money, I wouldn't. So he decided to travel out with it." We are talking 450k here.

The next year, I was robbed off huge sum of money and that same Day, a homeboy at his 30s came crying that I should help him with 200k. Even after narrating my ordeal, yet he insisted with his plea, begging and crying. I tried calling most of his best of friends to help him, none could. Same day, I went to the bank with him, withdrew 100k and gave to him with his rain of promises of paying back within two weeks, no interest attached. Since he's into buying and selling... lol.
Bro, I gave that money without having up to 20k balance in my account.
This is 2years+, haven't heard from him. Relocated, avoids my calls and even blocked me. Worst was he sent me a message, that he thought we're friends... lol.
Na when something never do person.
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Distributor Who Disappeared After Owing Him N700K by SirBunky85(m): 4:29pm On Apr 25, 2019
chinambusay:
A Nigerian man has called out a distributor who disappeared after owing him N700K, which came from off a business deal they had. According to the distraught man, Odogwu Ochinanwata, Obinna Ofor who hails from Abia state but currently resides somewhere in Trans-Ekulu Enugu, had indicated interest in becoming a distributor in Enugu for his company in October 2018. However the Nigerian man revealed that after he made supplies worth N700k to the distributor, he disappeared. 

Read the lengthy post below; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/25/nigerian-man-calls-out-distributor-who-disappeared-after-owing-him-n700k/

so na scam obyno come dey do like dis?he was everywhere claiming he's a musician and evn participated in some music talent shows. if u want to get him easily,just go report am to government college umuahia old boys association
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Distributor Who Disappeared After Owing Him N700K by SirBunky85(m): 4:36pm On Apr 25, 2019
Josephamstrong1:

No truer word has e'er been spoken.
We invested in a business together, after sales, he eloped with everything. When I called, he said; "if he had told me to lend him some money, I wouldn't. So he decided to travel out with it." We are talking 450k here.

The next year, I was robbed off huge sum of money and that same Day, a homeboy at his 30s came crying that I should help him with 200k. Even after narrating my ordeal, yet he insisted with his plea, begging and crying. I tried calling most of his best of friends to help him, none could. Same day, I went to the bank with him, withdrew 100k and gave to him with his rain of promises of paying back within two weeks, no interest attached. Since he's into buying and selling... lol.
Bro, I gave that money without having up to 20k balance in my account.
This is 2years+, haven't heard from him. Relocated, avoids my calls and even blocked me. Worst was he sent me a message, that he thought we're friends... lol.
Na when something never do person.
obinna wey dey always form say he's a rapper of Rick Ross status.didn't know he's now into scam. anyway,I never take him serious right from government college days
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Distributor Who Disappeared After Owing Him N700K by bluefilm: 4:40pm On Apr 25, 2019
Na dem!

I have nothing else to say.
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Distributor Who Disappeared After Owing Him N700K by mysticgal(f): 4:54pm On Apr 25, 2019
that man attends house on the rock enugu...come to church on sunday
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Distributor Who Disappeared After Owing Him N700K by hardeydara213(m): 4:56pm On Apr 25, 2019
Anybody who has chronic infection like infertility,syphilis,staphylococcus & gonorrhea should call me.....Am giving it for free but if you collect it & sell it to people that person will not enjoy the fruit of his or her labor........just want bring smile to someone's face today in my own little way..... wink wink
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Distributor Who Disappeared After Owing Him N700K by doggedfighter(f): 5:36pm On Apr 25, 2019
Benblaq:
I can't stand being scammed.
I remembered being scammed when I went to buy a phone at Garrison PH, I nearly died of high blood pressure.

The truth is that, I can't hurt a human by scamming or tricking them, that's the main reason why I always get a heavy heart when it's being done to me.
Awwww, sorry
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Distributor Who Disappeared After Owing Him N700K by Asour: 6:45pm On Apr 25, 2019
markidoo:
Trust no one with your hard earned
money

But TRUST is definitely needed to achieve anything substantial in life.

There's only so much you can do on your own.

No one alive today has never had to trust someone at one point or the other in life. The fellow said he had known the debtor for years (close enough to stay with him).

The Nigerian tendency to always blame the victim isn't right here. Matter of fact, One of the Major reasons our private sector isn't as big as it should be is a deep seated lack of trust in our economic system.

Those contributing to this distrust aren't wise although they think they are. They're sacrificing a greater good for less.
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Distributor Who Disappeared After Owing Him N700K by maasoap(m): 7:49pm On Apr 25, 2019
The supplier sef.
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Distributor Who Disappeared After Owing Him N700K by poseidon12: 1:58am On Apr 26, 2019
Asour:

But TRUST is definitely needed to achieve anything substantial in life.

There's only so much you can do on your own.

No one alive today has never had to trust someone at one point or the other in life. The fellow said he had known the debtor for years (close enough to stay with him).

The Nigerian tendency to always blame the victim isn't right here. Matter of fact, One of the Major reasons our private sector isn't as big as it should be is a deep seated lack of trust in our economic system.

Those contributing to this distrust aren't wise although they think they are. They're sacrificing a greater good for less.

Well said, thank you. The average Nigerian usually thinks he/she is clever.
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Distributor Who Disappeared After Owing Him N700K by bobo65(m): 12:39pm On May 06, 2019
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Distributor Who Disappeared After Owing Him N700K by AMINDA: 3:19pm On May 06, 2019
bobo65:

Brother how far
A relative of his reached out to me and asked for time. I'll call you now.
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Distributor Who Disappeared After Owing Him N700K by Gaffy02: 12:18am On Dec 27, 2019
bobo65:

Brother how far
hello kindly delete this post. Issue has been resolved between i and Aminda

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yuletide: Prices Of Goods To Rise As CBN Adjusts Exchange Rate To N951/$1 / I Want To Start Selling Snacks In A School. Need Advice / Bundles Of N1000 Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.