Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Hooker Nearly Strips Man Unclad On The Road For Refusing To Pay Her - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hooker Nearly Strips Man Unclad On The Road For Refusing To Pay Her (432 Views)

Man Arrested After Killing A Hooker For Ritual In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) / 4 Osun Students Imprisoned For Beating A Hooker Who Refused Unprotected Sex / Husband & Wife & Their Children Walk Unclad On The Street Of Cape Town (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hooker Nearly Strips Man Unclad On The Road For Refusing To Pay Her by Made4naijaceo(f): 12:26pm On Apr 25, 2019
Hooker nearly strips man naked on the road for refusing to pay her after their romp in #Akure, #Ondo State

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/hooker-nearly-strips-man-unclad-on-the-road-for-refusing-to-pay-her/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Hooker Nearly Strips Man Unclad On The Road For Refusing To Pay Her by Made4naijaceo(f): 12:26pm On Apr 25, 2019
shocked
Re: Hooker Nearly Strips Man Unclad On The Road For Refusing To Pay Her by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 25, 2019
Ahhhh this place I know. The famous obow street. Off cathedral road you go pass the deji palace turn right, turn left second turning by the left. One three story building. From topfloor to ground floor na our mamas full there. Ahhhh good times. That year na men full futa scarce ladies. So na there we dey help ourselves. E be like say na 1500 all night then. Them sabi work. Dem go blow you sotay you go dey leave there with smile. One even turn me to boyfriend sef. Come my convocation. Good times.

But if you go buy market you no pay that's stealing. Why he come dey do this one. I support the lady.
P.s I prefer them to all these coded ones wey dey form lover lover but them wicked pass Delilah.

1 Like

Re: Hooker Nearly Strips Man Unclad On The Road For Refusing To Pay Her by Lucifersticlala: 12:49pm On Apr 25, 2019
She just wants another round.
Feminists are never satisfied walahi.

Fvck, fvck, fvck every minute of the day.
Dem no dey tire.

*spits angry

1 Like

Re: Hooker Nearly Strips Man Unclad On The Road For Refusing To Pay Her by OgogoroFreak(m): 2:08pm On Apr 25, 2019
You don fvck toto release, you no wan pay money... Na wa for some men sha.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Arrested In US For Multi-million Dollar Fraud,to Face 20 Years In Pr / Man Caught With Gun During Ogun Gov’s Inauguration / Two Canadian Women Kidnapped At Gunpoint In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.