Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,839 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Looking For A Long Term Writer For Our Blog. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Looking For A Long Term Writer For Our Blog. (629 Views)

just post to our blog / (BI) Recruitment 2017 , Make Money Posting On Our Blog / Webmasters:oya Come In And Peruse Our Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Long Term Writer For Our Blog. by bigbowsman: 12:49pm On Apr 25, 2019
Hi. I currently have a blog with over 20000 words but I need someone who can take over and produce good quality articles with good english for me to post.
The niche is around Pets, in particular cats, at the moment and you will be expected to produce informational articles, guides, buying guides and product reviews.

This will be ongoing and you will be expected to produce upwards of 5,000 words per month but more likely over 10,000.

Please email a short bio of yourself and any sample articles you have to infomedandmind (at) gmail (dot) com

I look forward to hearing from you

(1) (Reply)

Hire Me As Your Writer With Nothing Less Than A NairaPer Word. / 10 Tips On How To Create Online Plan To Grow Your Business Instantly / Blog Website For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.