Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Apply For NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship 2019/2020 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Apply For NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship 2019/2020 (7666 Views)

Apply For NLNG Scholarship 2022/2023 / 2022 Application For Nlng Scholarship / Apply For Nnpc/NAOC/Oando JV Postgraduate Scholarship 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apply For NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship 2019/2020 by Kingerons: 12:50pm On Apr 25, 2019
https://myinfoconnect.com/apply-for-nlng-postgraduate-scholarship-2019-2020/

The Nigeria LNG Limited has announced the commencement of its 2019 Masters and Ph.D Scholarship award. The NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship Award is open to all qualified candidates for entry into the Masters Programme in United Kingdom. See also Apply for Nigeria LNG Limited Undergraduate Scholarship 2019.

ABOUT NLNG SCHOLARSHIP
Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas Limited scholarship scheme kick started October 2012. Part of its attempt to support education is through the scholarship Initiative.

NLNG has a four-tier scholarship programme which channels support for human capital development and encourage high performance, ultimately growing a pool of high potential students, graduates and professionals with a competitive advantage. This scholarship is tenable for programmes in various top institutions in the United Kingdom.

NLNG scholarship is open to:

all undergraduates students both in universities and polytechnics in Nigeria. SEE Apply for Nigeria LNG Limited Undergraduate Scholarship 2019
all Masters and Ph.D. students who are pursuing professional study outside the country in the United Kingdom.

NLNG POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP VALUE: $60,000 to $70,000

[b]OTHER SCHOLARSHIPS FOR POSTGRADUATE:[/b]Lagos State Undergraduate/Postgraduate Scholarship Award Scheme 2019

University of Cape Town MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program 2019/2020 Study in South Africa (Fully Funded)

DSM: Brighter Living Scholarship London | Fully Funded One Young World Summit 2019

5 Laws on How to Pass any Scholarship Exam you Write

Number of Past Beneficiaries: 60

NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship Eligibility
All candidates must:

Have provisional admission to study any of the following disciplines: Engineering, Geosciences, Environmental Sciences, Management Sciences, Information Technology, Law, and Medicine
Possess a minimum of 2nd Class Upper degree in a relevant field of study
Completed NYSC programme
Obtained not less than an 8.0 IELTS score
Not be no more than 30 years of age as at the time of application
Be resident in Nigeria
Provide a letter of identification from respective Local Government Councils.
Provide a letter of consent from employer (if in service of any organization)
Possess an international passport valid for travel, at least, one year from September 2019
Be able to obtain UK Tier-4 student Visa upon being successful
Provide evidence that they are available to travel in September 2019 if selected
Not a direct relative to a staff of Nigeria LNG Limited

CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO APPLY:

Re: Apply For NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship 2019/2020 by Nobody: 6:42am On May 02, 2019
What's up with this thread? Haven't anyone applied for this scholarship? Please indicate let's know ourselves and put heads together. Thanks
Re: Apply For NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship 2019/2020 by durableking: 9:13am On May 02, 2019
I have applied but trying to secure admission in any of the three listed university
Re: Apply For NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship 2019/2020 by Abbygailz(f): 3:11pm On May 02, 2019
I just applied too.
Re: Apply For NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship 2019/2020 by Jaydde: 4:22pm On May 02, 2019
Please i have been unable to apply for this scholarship the page refuses to load beyond the login page

Please help
Re: Apply For NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship 2019/2020 by oretiti: 7:57pm On May 05, 2019
Good evening. Pls can I apply for the scholarship without the ielts score yet. I have already paid but I intend to write the exam end of this month. Please it’s urgent
Re: Apply For NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship 2019/2020 by Kingerons: 12:34am On May 07, 2019
oretiti:
Good evening. Pls can I apply for the scholarship without the ielts score yet. I have already paid but I intend to write the exam end of this month. Please it’s urgent

Yes
Re: Apply For NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship 2019/2020 by ExpertNLer: 6:05am On May 10, 2019
Select a score and move on
oretiti:
Re: Apply For NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship 2019/2020 by 0gbeni(m): 7:11pm On May 10, 2019
Thanks
Please does anybody have a sample of the consent letter?
Re: Apply For NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship 2019/2020 by oretiti: 1:21am On May 14, 2019
[quote author=Kingerons post=78168322]

Thank you
Re: Apply For NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship 2019/2020 by oretiti: 1:22am On May 14, 2019
[quote author=oretiti post=78369235][/quote]

Hope everyone submitted successfully
Re: Apply For NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship 2019/2020 by Frankeruks: 11:30pm On May 15, 2019
oretiti:

Hope everyone submitted successfully
Yeah, I did.

But I received an email today from the NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship Admin. They said I didn't fill in my IELTS score during the registration.
I honestly don't know what to reply them right now.
I think I should send them a scanned copy of the result.
Re: Apply For NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship 2019/2020 by oretiti: 11:48pm On May 16, 2019
I have not done any IELTS either and didn’t get a mail from them. I just attached a copy of my receipt- that I’ll be taking my exam end of this month
Re: Apply For NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship 2019/2020 by LordMarquis(m): 10:27am On May 18, 2019
Frankeruks:

Yeah, I did.

But I received an email today from the NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship Admin. They said I didn't fill in my IELTS score during my application, and they further asked me to send a scanned copy of my IELTS result to them by email on/before 27 May 2019 or forfeit being shortlisted in the next stage.
I honestly don't know what to reply them as I haven't taken the IELTS test.
Please someone should advise me.

Then you should book the test ASAP. If you don't present the test report form (with a minimum overall score of 8 ) at the interview venue, you will not be allowed to sit the exam. Note however that booking the exam now doesn't guarantee that the result will be ready by the time of the interview (last year's interview was in late June/early July if I remember correctly).
Re: Apply For NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship 2019/2020 by ExpertNLer: 10:42am On May 18, 2019
Interview or exams you mean?
LordMarquis:

Then you should book the test ASAP. If you don't present the test report form (with a minimum overall score of 8 ) at the interview venue, you will not be allowed to sit the exam. Note however that booking the exam now doesn't guarantee that the result will be ready by the time of the interview (last year's interview was in late June/early July if I remember correctly).
Re: Apply For NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship 2019/2020 by LordMarquis(m): 7:52pm On May 19, 2019
ExpertNLer:
Interview or exams you mean?
It's an exam
Re: Apply For NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship 2019/2020 by Frankeruks: 3:56am On May 20, 2019
LordMarquis:

Thank you for your reply bro. But I have another issue:

If they are going to request for a hard copy evidence of the IELTS result at the exam/interview venue, does it mean that they would collect the copy from us? Or is it just to show them and then keep it to ourselves?

Thank you.
Re: Apply For NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship 2019/2020 by AmbLaraCrux(f): 4:34am On May 22, 2019
I applied (University of Aberdeen) and I hope to get updates from here. Read about the last set and I hope someone from there got the scholarship and can give us updates here.

If there’s a need for an info sharing, kindly add me.

WhatsApp - 07030371335
Email - amblara.md@gmail.com

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Apply For NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship 2019/2020 by AmbLaraCrux(f): 4:57am On May 22, 2019
Frankeruks:

Yeah, I did.

But I received an email today from the NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship Admin. They said I didn't fill in my IELTS score during my application, and they further asked me to send a scanned copy of my IELTS result to them by email on/before 27 May 2019 or forfeit being shortlisted in the next stage.
I honestly don't know what to reply them as I haven't taken the IELTS test.
Please someone should advise me.

After my submission, I got a confirmation mail but it was from another email (recruitmentservices@nlng.com).
Can anyone with same reply, please, confirm this? Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Apply For NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship 2019/2020 by ExpertNLer: 8:43am On May 22, 2019
that is the standard submission mail
AmbLaraCrux:

After my submission, I got a confirmation mail but it was from another email (recruitmentservices@nlng.com).
Can anyone with same reply, please, confirm this? Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Apply For NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship 2019/2020 by AmbLaraCrux(f): 3:35pm On May 22, 2019
ExpertNLer:
that is the standard submission mail

Oh cool. Thank you.
Re: Apply For NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship 2019/2020 by AmbLaraCrux(f): 3:37pm On May 22, 2019
Frankeruks:

If they are going to request for a hard copy evidence of the IELTS result at the exam/interview venue, does it mean that they would collect the copy from us? Or is it just to show them and then keep it to ourselves?

Thank you.

I don’t think anyone can collect hard copy of that sort of important info though. I feel it’s just to confirm you truly are honest about what you filled.

Just my 2 cents though.
Re: Apply For NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship 2019/2020 by LordMarquis(m): 9:45pm On May 23, 2019
Frankeruks:

Thank you.

It's just for inspection; it will be returned to you.
Re: Apply For NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship 2019/2020 by AmbLaraCrux(f): 4:44pm On May 26, 2019
LordMarquis:

It's an exam

Could you, please, help us with past questions? It will really help.

Thank you.
Re: Apply For NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship 2019/2020 by 0gbeni(m): 7:12pm On May 28, 2019
Also applied for this..Uni of Aberdeen

Any info about short-listing ?
Re: Apply For NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship 2019/2020 by FlyTee(m): 9:08pm On May 31, 2019
Any whatsapp group for NLNG postgraduate scholarship? Please drop the link.
Re: Apply For NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship 2019/2020 by AmbLaraCrux(f): 6:25pm On Jun 01, 2019
FlyTee:
Any whatsapp group for NLNG postgraduate scholarship? Please drop the link.

RT
Re: Apply For NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship 2019/2020 by Tugest: 9:29am On Jun 02, 2019
Please I omitted my admission letter at the time i submitted my application. Is there an email I can submit it to. Thanks
Re: Apply For NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship 2019/2020 by ExpertNLer: 1:43pm On Jun 02, 2019
I doubt, if they require it they might mail you to send it. Just keep your fingers crossed
Tugest:
Please I omitted my admission letter at the time i submitted my application. Is there an email I can submit it to. Thanks
Re: Apply For NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship 2019/2020 by Chyko40: 9:32am On Jun 05, 2019
Pls any info, on this shortlisting. The waiting is getting to long considering few days they mentioned after 27th May.

Secondly, what is the minimum IELTS score these guys accept. Who has seen an awardee that scored 6.5 or 7 as average IELTS score
Re: Apply For NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship 2019/2020 by ExpertNLer: 10:08am On Jun 05, 2019
most awardees as at last year had 8.0, the lowest i've ever seen awarded is 7.5
Chyko40:
Pls any info, on this shortlisting. The waiting is getting to long considering few days they mentioned after 27th May.

Secondly, what is the minimum IELTS score these guys accept. Who has seen an awardee that scored 6.5 or 7 as average IELTS score
Re: Apply For NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship 2019/2020 by AmbLaraCrux(f): 4:10am On Jun 06, 2019
Hi guys.

Anyone with materials and wanna share?
Thank you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FOI: Nigerian Universities Ignore Enquiries On Sexual Harassment Cases / World Best Handwriting / Bala Blu Or Bulabo A New Slangs On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.