Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,417 members, 7,812,229 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

UK Private Visit: Remain Silent Or Stop Lying, Lawyer Tells Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UK Private Visit: Remain Silent Or Stop Lying, Lawyer Tells Presidency (25085 Views)

Kukah: Stop Intimidating Nigerians, Ortom Tells Presidency / Stop Lying To Nigerians On Security Matters, Saraki Tells Presidency / Address Rumours Surrounding Osinbajo, Bakare Tells Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Private Visit: Remain Silent Or Stop Lying, Lawyer Tells Presidency by Codes151(m): 10:31pm On Apr 25, 2019
Grave
GavelSlam:

Gerrout.
Re: UK Private Visit: Remain Silent Or Stop Lying, Lawyer Tells Presidency by topstone4: 11:53pm On Apr 25, 2019
GavelSlam:

Ask her how she said no Jimmy hat (she was kinda like that) and that's how you were born.

You sound like you are confused and mentally drained. Is it because of the eternal course ravaging your destiny and generation?

1 Like

Re: UK Private Visit: Remain Silent Or Stop Lying, Lawyer Tells Presidency by poseidon12: 1:38am On Apr 26, 2019
GavelSlam:
He can go anywhere he likes.

He can have a vacation like every worker.

In addition, he's just been granted a renewal of his office despite his age or health.

Get over yourself.

From one of those knuckleheads keeping Nigeria backwards.
Re: UK Private Visit: Remain Silent Or Stop Lying, Lawyer Tells Presidency by lukency(m): 7:55am On Apr 26, 2019
Must he listen to the lies.
Re: UK Private Visit: Remain Silent Or Stop Lying, Lawyer Tells Presidency by xjiggy: 10:45am On Apr 26, 2019
Na so all these charge and bail lawyers go dey bark and misinform people up and down. Even if Na medical check up, no be im private matter? Anybody dey follow am see doctor abi you don see im medical records? Even President Trump dey travel go Mar-a-lago go play golf.
Re: UK Private Visit: Remain Silent Or Stop Lying, Lawyer Tells Presidency by GavelSlam: 5:00am On Apr 27, 2019
topstone4:

You are acting like a dumb idiot. Buhari is using official property to go on a private visit. Stop acting as if stupidity is in your bloodline.

No I'm acting exactly like your father.

Yes the one you are still looking for.
Re: UK Private Visit: Remain Silent Or Stop Lying, Lawyer Tells Presidency by topstone4: 6:29am On Apr 27, 2019
GavelSlam:

No I'm acting exactly like your father.

Yes the one you are still looking for.
So, you agree that you are a cursed idiot? That's cool

1 Like

Re: UK Private Visit: Remain Silent Or Stop Lying, Lawyer Tells Presidency by GavelSlam: 6:37am On Apr 27, 2019
topstone4:

So, you agree that you are a cursed idiot? That's cool

I agree I'm like your father.

Even more cool.

cool
Re: UK Private Visit: Remain Silent Or Stop Lying, Lawyer Tells Presidency by topstone4: 6:39am On Apr 27, 2019
GavelSlam:

I agree I'm like your father.

Even more cool.

cool

Oh, cool to see you agreeing that you descend from generation of idiots.

1 Like

Re: UK Private Visit: Remain Silent Or Stop Lying, Lawyer Tells Presidency by GavelSlam: 6:42am On Apr 27, 2019
topstone4:

Oh, cool to see you agreeing that you descend from generation of idiots.

We agree that about your father.

It makes you same.
Re: UK Private Visit: Remain Silent Or Stop Lying, Lawyer Tells Presidency by topstone4: 6:48am On Apr 27, 2019
GavelSlam:

We agree that about your father.

It makes you same.

Are you saying we both agree that your father is a cursed fool? At least, we both agree on one thing

1 Like

Re: UK Private Visit: Remain Silent Or Stop Lying, Lawyer Tells Presidency by GavelSlam: 6:51am On Apr 27, 2019
topstone4:

Are you saying we both agree that your father is a cursed fool? At least, we both agree on one thing

Stop changing the narrative.

The talk has always been about your father and his offsprings.

We agree your father is an idiot.

I can provide evidence of this.

Anyway, what can I expect from the son of an idiot.

Folks, watch how he would respond like the idiot
he is.
Re: UK Private Visit: Remain Silent Or Stop Lying, Lawyer Tells Presidency by topstone4: 6:58am On Apr 27, 2019
GavelSlam:

Stop changing the narrative.

The talk has always been about your father and his offsprings.

We agree your father is an idiot.

I can provide evidence of this.

Anyway, what can I expect from the son of an idiot.

Folks, watch how he would respond like the idiot
he is.

Yeah, the talk is about how your father sired a senseless fool like you and how foolishness and mental dumbness run in your bloodline

1 Like

Re: UK Private Visit: Remain Silent Or Stop Lying, Lawyer Tells Presidency by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 27, 2019
topstone4:

Yeah, the talk is about how your father sired a senseless fool like you and how foolishness and mental dumbness run in your bloodline

Why are you quoting that demented fool?
He's a zombie and a chronic one at that. Quoting him gives him the importance he badly craves.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari’s Belated Choice Of Running Mate, The Height Of Incompetence - PDP / TIME TO DECIDE ; Femi Kayode. / 2019: Araraume Called Me ‘okoro Hausa’, He Won’t Be Allowed To Destroy APC – Oko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.