Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,104 members, 7,867,173 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:47 AM

Fake Pastors - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fake Pastors (234 Views)

Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ / Gay love-vendor Infects Boy,16, With HIV, Gives Him Out To Pastors / ‘fetish’ Pastors Arrested For Defrauding And Sexually Abusing Members (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fake Pastors by Kayice777: 1:12pm On Apr 25, 2019
I am creating this post to call out and list fake pastors. If you have been scammed or know someone who has been scammed, please write down the name of the pastor. If a Nigerian or nairalander carries out searches for their name, this post will pop up. Please don’t use this to criminalize anybody. Only genuine scams, fake pastors, ritualists please. You will be helping someone.
Re: Fake Pastors by nifemi25(m): 1:28pm On Apr 25, 2019
Even the bible confirm it that judgements is going to start from the alter. Fake pastors are 70% on this earth. Though there are really men of God. No doubt about that. Most of those fake pastors are the one that relay on tithes. They see fake professes, and even scam there victims to his last kobo. Have gone to a church where i paid for consultation... I know of a program at iyana ipaja where pastor paid people to fake miracle. Only God can safe us from those fake pastor...

(1) (Reply)

Another Nigerian Stabbed To Death In South Africa / Nigerians Protest Against Police Raid And Assault On Women / NDLEA Arrests 9,824 Drug Suspects, Seizes 316,365kg Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.