Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

I'm I Too Young To Be A Driver - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I'm I Too Young To Be A Driver (293 Views)

LAUTECH Female Nursing Student Knocked Down By A Driver In Lagos (photos) / Am I Too Late / Am I Too Old To Further My Education? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm I Too Young To Be A Driver by Ewroghene1(m): 3:31pm On Apr 25, 2019
Right now i work as a school security
Been working for a year and some mon....s
Am partially free on on weekends cos my madam always try to restrict me of movement
The fact is that i stay there
Bought a laptop to encourage my self for present technology benefits and can operate it.
Also trying to learn JavaScript,html,css from tube full course tutorial which i already videos already.
Also want to start part-time in a poly closeby

Fighting for a better tomorrow (self motivator)

At least i have some little note from savings for a startup
By August i wil be 23.
And i want to know if learn driving to enable me work as coperate driver
will i be underated to be too small?, And not hired or pay less cos of maturity

Cos i kind of have a baby face with no bears but have height

What's your thoughts for a young bro with self support and mama demanding some times

Cos i kind of need a job that can pay my bills
And Driving is my option

( Advice me pls Elders)
Whats your opinion
Re: I'm I Too Young To Be A Driver by Jacktheripper: 3:55pm On Apr 25, 2019
Why are you guys asking stupid questions like this. That was how one was asking if he was too old to start university at 24.

You know what, you are too young to drive, far too young. Infact, you should until you are 30 before you start driving and paying your bills.

1 Like

Re: I'm I Too Young To Be A Driver by Tapout(m): 4:05pm On Apr 25, 2019
nope...but it might be too young as a professional driver tho cos most of the vacancies u will see will require years of experience. I mean years of active driving, not taking daddy and mummy to church and coming bk or going to buy gasoline and coming bk to Park the car cheesy

But thinking that 23yrs is too young for driving is hilarious. Bro the only regret i had at 23 and presently, is that i didn't get the chance to drive a mack truck and heavy duty farm machineries and still haven't gotten a chance to do so sad
Re: I'm I Too Young To Be A Driver by Ewroghene1(m): 4:05pm On Apr 25, 2019
Jacktheripper:
Why are you guys asking stupid questions like this. That was how one was asking if he was too old to start university at 24.

You know what, you are too young to drive, far too young. Infact, you should until you are 30 before you start driving and paying your bills.

Mine is different
Its about driving
Pls don't mean to offend
But your opinion for clearity

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Calls For Improved Private Sector Funding Of Tertiary Education / How To Check JAMB Result 2019 / How OAU Professor Was Kidnapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.