Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,330 members, 7,957,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:51 PM

Yung6ix Ft. Peruzzi – What If - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Yung6ix Ft. Peruzzi – What If (435 Views)

Download Instrumental: 2baba Ft Peruzzi – Amaka (beat By Hitsound) / DOWNLOAD MP3: 2baba Ft Peruzzi - Amaka / Throwback Picture VS Current Picture Of Wizkid And Yung6ix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yung6ix Ft. Peruzzi – What If by Gabilink: 4:04pm On Apr 25, 2019
Billonaire Circle boss, Yung6ix comes through with his fitst official single of the year titled “What If” which features DMW singer, Peruzzi.

“What If” was produced by Fresh VDM and it is coming shortly after the release of his freestyle tagged “Wake Up”

Enjoy below

https://www.trendzhauz.com/2019/04/25/yung6ix-ft-peruzzi-what-if/

Re: Yung6ix Ft. Peruzzi – What If by ngoxievergreen(f): 7:09am On May 07, 2019
Just shut up this lying bastard, you deserve all the insults because you are a lying useless old man. You came here shouting that MTN, GLO, this and that, i have exposed your fraud here. Are they not the corporate presence you boasted about? Check all the google screenshots i have posted here. Shut up, you never talked about sales office but regional office. If a company for instance has just one office in a particular does it not mean that they are the ''regional office''?

Even coca cola in Enugu state has been shut down while that in Onitsha is still operating. What does that mean to you? See the reason why the plant was shut down---- "He informed his friend that operations had become unprofitable as sales from this plant could no longer support overheads", open the site to be informed https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2019/01/24/cola-war-in-enugu-and-closure-of-coca-cola-plant//

If I had not taken my time to research your lies online, many people would have fallen for your bare faced lies. You must come back here to defend your lies. This was the same thing you came to do at that omambala website, now you are here with the same lies.

Stop coming here to lie and when you are caught you move to the next topic. Even UAC, Grand Cereal and rest of them all have their regional offices in Onitsha, the screenshots are there for you to consume. All the major corprate real estate companies coming from Lagos all have their only SE office in Onitsha. I have so many screenshots i posted, all that has busted your lies.

Please come back here and tell us where the regional office of mtn, glo are located. All you do is come here everyday to lie, even when you old man should be tending your grandchildren.

All other rubbish you posted is a Nigerian thing, at least Anambra have been able to ban okada in two major cities, this is the highest any Nigerian state have achieved. Others banned in just their state capital. Barrow/truck pushing is everywhere in Nigeria. Nigeria is still a 3rd world country with high rate of poverty, you should expect to see poor people using trucks all over Nigeria, mostly around the markets. You should expect to see hawkers and road side traders of which Anambra has reduced its menace ahead any state in Nigeria.

ATMA, OCHA brigade are all over our cities regulating order and sanity on our roads, maintaining decency amongst the general public, making sure that people use overhead crossing instead of running through the major roads. Go there and see for yourself and stop lying old fool.

Anambra has developed massive parking lots in and around Onitsha to ease parking in a decent manner. Nkpor under flyover have been turned into a decent carpark where shoppers pay and pack. Another massive open parking has been developed around Upper Iweka and New Tarzan for trucks and heavy duty vehicles. Anambra has the most tarred roads in Nigeria across the state. Anambra has maintain a steady growth in infrastructure, education, agriculture, human capital development etc. Anambra is moving forward ahead of the pack.

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley _-_opotoyi (official Video) / Ex FUTA Student Launches Radio App Called Nigeria FM / Instrumental – Ariva By Flavour (prod. By Gentle Boy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.