Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,255 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

5 Rounds Of A Thousand Laughter, Get In And Become Loled. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 5 Rounds Of A Thousand Laughter, Get In And Become Loled. (526 Views)

I Made A Thousand Dollars With This Video / I Need A Boyfriend That Will Understand That 5 Rounds Is Just A War / Lighten Up Your Day With Laughter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Rounds Of A Thousand Laughter, Get In And Become Loled. by crackclap: 4:23pm On Apr 25, 2019
Let’s get drunk with some moments of easiness. LOL means, laughing out loud. So, be prepared to tickle your fancy. If they do not tickle you, then I will think you went this way.

#1.The Badass Couple

Husband to wife: Today is a fine day.
Next day he says: Today is a fine day.

Again next day, he says same thing: Today is a fine day.
Finally after a week, the wife can't take it and asks her husband: Since one week, you are saying this 'Today is a fine day'. I am fed up. What's the matter?

Husband: Last week when we had an argument, you said, 'I will leave you one fine day.' I was just trying to remind you.

#2. Badass Husband

Hi baby, I forgot to tell you why Mosquitoes fear me. This is it
Every time I kill a mosquito, I put it next to my bed so that other mosquitoes can see how dangerous I am!!!!

#3. The Badass Kid
A kid asks his dad, "What's a man?" The dad says, "A man is someone who is responsible and cares for their family." The kid says, "I hope one day I can be a man just like mom!"

#4. The Badass Job Seeker

Interviewer: It says in your CV that you are quick at Maths. What is 23 x 39?
Me: 69.
Interviewer: That's not even close.
Me: No, but it was quick isn't it?

#5.Best Place To Keep Money

Akpos was always stealing his mother's money anywhere she hid it. The mother, very confused about what to do, decided to talk to her husband about it:
WIFE: I don't know where to hide my money from Akpos. He has discovered all the secret places I keep my money.
HUSBAND: It's very simple. I know where you can hide the money from him. He won't know where it is.
WIFE: (excited) where?
HUSBAND: In between his school books!

What do you think of these LOL moments?

More diets - https://crackclap.com

Re: 5 Rounds Of A Thousand Laughter, Get In And Become Loled. by phelonrays: 4:32pm On Apr 25, 2019
I can't stop laughing

#5 kee me... gringrin
Re: 5 Rounds Of A Thousand Laughter, Get In And Become Loled. by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 30, 2019
I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day. embarassed

(1) (Reply)

[comedy Skit] Chizee House Of Laughter – Confirm Edo Guy / Ladies Sef...what Do They Know? / [memes] If Mosquitoes Have Ever Ruined Your Sleep, Then This Is Your Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.