Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

"Tell Me About Yourself" (how To Answer) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / "Tell Me About Yourself" (how To Answer) (535 Views)

How To Answer The Interview Question, “Tell Me About Yourself.” / Jobs Seekers – See Best Way To Answer “why Should We Hire You?” / The Right Way To Answer The Question: What Should We Pay You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Tell Me About Yourself" (how To Answer) by assisttohire: 4:35pm On Apr 25, 2019
"Tell me about yourself" (How to answer)

What are the important things the interviewer wants you to talk about when they ask you certain questions in an interview session? What response should you give when asked the question "tell me about yourself in an interview session? This article takes a critical look at how to answer interview questions. Let's take a look:

Tell me about yourself..

To a lot of people, this is a very tricky question, mainly because they are not able to determine what the interviewer really wants to know.
Therefore, some candidates go on and on and they continue to talk about highly irrelevant things. The interviewer is really not interested in knowing some things and they are:

Read more at https://assisttohireblog.com/tell-me-about-yourself-how-to-answer/

(1) (Reply)

Translation Job : English To Yoruba / Nova Job Recruitment / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.