Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

EFCC Arrests 32 Suspected Yahoo Boys Hiding Inside Chairs In Ogun - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 32 Suspected Yahoo Boys Hiding Inside Chairs In Ogun (43750 Views)

Two Lawyers Fight With Chairs In Enugu Court (Video) / EFCC Arrests 32 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu / UK Father & Son Jailed For Killing Wife's Lover Who Was Hiding Inside Wardrobe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 32 Suspected Yahoo Boys Hiding Inside Chairs In Ogun by umahiprinceblog(m): 6:15pm On Apr 25, 2019
umahiprinceblog:
EFCC operatives from the Ibadan zonal office today Thursday, April 25th, arrested 32 suspected internet fraudsters popularly known as ‘Yahoo-Yahoo Boys.

A statement from the agency says the arrest of the suspects was not an easy task as most of them hid themselves in some ridiculous places in the house where they were arrested. Some of the suspects hid themselves inside chairs and the rest, but they were smoked out.

Aged between 15 and 39 years, the suspects were arrested at Liberty Estate, Laderin area of Abeokuta, Ogun during an early morning sting operation carried out by men of the commission.

Due to the timing, the suspects were taken by surprise when the EFCC operatives swept on them at one of their notorious havens in the ancient city.

Charms being used by suspects discovered by EFCC officials

Fourteen of them claimed to be undergraduates, while 18 others said they are self-employed in various vocations. Items recovered from them include six exotic cars, laptops, mobile phones, several documents containing false pretences and fetish objects.

The suspects will be charged to court as soon as investigations are concluded.

See Photos: https://www.newsvib.com/2019/04/efcc-arrests-32-suspected-yahoo-boys-hiding-inside-chair-in-ogun.html
Re: EFCC Arrests 32 Suspected Yahoo Boys Hiding Inside Chairs In Ogun by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 25, 2019
stanley000:
Chai after that one just card At&T embarassed embarassed
Uhmm shocked
Re: EFCC Arrests 32 Suspected Yahoo Boys Hiding Inside Chairs In Ogun by OBJlive: 6:16pm On Apr 25, 2019
All these our yoruba boys will not get a decent job after graduating.Even here in malaysia and philipines there is a crack down going on!

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 32 Suspected Yahoo Boys Hiding Inside Chairs In Ogun by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 25, 2019
maynation:
Once you've got an Iphone or any good looking androd phone then you are automatically a yahoo boy/girl. And if the devil makes you have a laptop then you are as good as dead.

I have four personal laptops in my room as I am typing, let one hungry looking officer come and tag me yahoo girl.
mtchew

what can you be possibly doing with 5 laptops? Are you a laptop repair woman

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 32 Suspected Yahoo Boys Hiding Inside Chairs In Ogun by stag: 6:23pm On Apr 25, 2019
undecided
Re: EFCC Arrests 32 Suspected Yahoo Boys Hiding Inside Chairs In Ogun by anonymous1759(m): 6:24pm On Apr 25, 2019
Starkid3010:
a yahoo boy sighted!
yeah our government we curse and pray for them for better governance...
but you yahoo boys are we going to pray for you too?
i pray you wil suffer for what you av done and you will live in poverty for the rest of your life!!
you will die in a miserable and painful way!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy you're already miserable that's why yahoo boys matter give you headache. The people who steal from you directly you pray for them, why the ones who don't give a Bleep about you, you pray for them to die. You're really sick. Better help your life or you'll die poor praying for good governance. Continue sleeping badbelle youth.

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 32 Suspected Yahoo Boys Hiding Inside Chairs In Ogun by stag: 6:24pm On Apr 25, 2019
Princeofasia:
u are arresting them for what exactly?
the only time you have right to arrest them is if the maga lays a police report that he or she was scammed. any yahoo boy wey sabi himself will messup any efcc official that arrest him. yes he scammed but you have to provided the person he scammed for the case to be valid.
besides you have no right to arrest someone because he has items you term fetish. nigeria is a country with liberty and fredom to any releigion u feel like choosing. what law said worshipping juju and having fetish items is a crime. ok what if you found bibles or koran there, will u call it fetish items?
btw, i am not religious and hate anything religion. just stating facts

Doctrine of Necessity.
Re: EFCC Arrests 32 Suspected Yahoo Boys Hiding Inside Chairs In Ogun by OVikkytan49: 6:27pm On Apr 25, 2019
rubbish! las las dem go release them after taking away their money and properties..

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 32 Suspected Yahoo Boys Hiding Inside Chairs In Ogun by Starkid3010(m): 6:30pm On Apr 25, 2019
anonymous1759:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy you're already miserable that's why yahoo boys matter give you headache. The people who steal from you directly you pray for them, why the ones who don't give a Bleep about you, you pray for them to die. You're really sick. Better help your life or you'll die poor praying for good governance. Continue sleeping badbelle youth.
Re: EFCC Arrests 32 Suspected Yahoo Boys Hiding Inside Chairs In Ogun by Starkid3010(m): 6:39pm On Apr 25, 2019
anonymous1759:

you fetish yahoo boy
i dnt give a Bleep about you guys
i only wonder why you chose yahoo out of 10000 online businesses
you chose to scam other innocent people that have caused you no harm!
y cnt you scam your goverment? but you chose to blame them for your miserable life... remember there is karma
what goes around comes around!
continue living your sorrowful why you wallow in abject poverty!!
later in life

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 32 Suspected Yahoo Boys Hiding Inside Chairs In Ogun by selemo: 6:46pm On Apr 25, 2019
TheAngry1:
Arrest and castrate the ideeeots! To all Yahoo Boys and girls out there, may your children inherit your nefarious trade. Awon omo ale.

[s]If you haven't lived abroad before, or done an international job, you would NEVER understand the damage these degenerates have done to our image.[/s]
You must always think like a black man.. If their children inherit nefarious trade, is the crime decreasing or multiplying? grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 32 Suspected Yahoo Boys Hiding Inside Chairs In Ogun by jaxxy(m): 6:46pm On Apr 25, 2019
franzis:
#EndYahooYahoo

I don’t support yahoo bt Raiding yahoo boys won’t fix the Economy or solve the problems befalling the country. Lack of jobs created this menace. They shud raid the home of the corrupt politicians.

What’s the direct benefit of these operations on the economy or country besides the police confiscating these properties and maybe for their personal enrichment. These properties aren’t going back to who they defrauded.
Re: EFCC Arrests 32 Suspected Yahoo Boys Hiding Inside Chairs In Ogun by Champneys: 6:46pm On Apr 25, 2019
Fantastic.

Let them all rot in jail.

If any member of this forum has a credible tip off or lead on how more yahoo boys can be busted and arrested, let me know.

I have a nice tidy reward waiting for any successful sting operation! cheesy

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 32 Suspected Yahoo Boys Hiding Inside Chairs In Ogun by Basher8583: 6:55pm On Apr 25, 2019
Princeofasia:
the only time you have right to arrest them is if the maga lays a police report that he or she was scammed. any yahoo boy wey sabi himself will messup any efcc official that arrest him. yes he scammed but you have to provided the person he scammed for the case to be valid.
besides you have no right to arrest someone because he has items you term fetish. nigeria is a country with liberty and fredom to any releigion u feel like choosing. what law said worshipping juju and having fetish items is a crime. ok what if you found bibles or koran there, will u call it fetish items?

Lazy youth. So to read is a problem for you. If you had read it you would have seen where it said that they will be charged to court after investigation.

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 32 Suspected Yahoo Boys Hiding Inside Chairs In Ogun by anonymous1759(m): 6:59pm On Apr 25, 2019
Starkid3010:
you fetish yahoo boy
i dnt give a Bleep about you guys
i only wonder why you chose yahoo out of 10000 online businesses
you chose to scam other innocent people that have caused you no harm!
y cnt you scam your goverment? but you chose to blame them for your miserable life... remember there is karma
what goes around comes around!
continue living your sorrowful why you wallow in abject poverty!!
later in life

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I'm not Fetish. And mind you, you're not God. Some of your employers are ex G men. Who have turn it into legitimate. Yahoo is not right anyways its based on condition. If you've the liver to go into it and make it then quit good for you.
Yahoo is more difficult than legit no pension, gratuity you employ yourself. People who think it's easy are mostly fetish because they get frustrated easily thinking it's easy.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 32 Suspected Yahoo Boys Hiding Inside Chairs In Ogun by anonymous1759(m): 7:02pm On Apr 25, 2019
Champneys:
Fantastic.

Let them all rot in jail.

If any member of this forum has a credible tip off or lead on how more yahoo boys can be busted and arrested, let me know.

I have a nice tidy reward waiting for any successful sting operation! cheesy

I've them in the National Assembly, they pad budget, collect kick back and earn over 25mil monthly. Go and arrest them I don't need your Tip just do your job. Nonsense element

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 32 Suspected Yahoo Boys Hiding Inside Chairs In Ogun by Blakjewelry(m): 7:03pm On Apr 25, 2019
TheAngry1:
Arrest and castrate the ideeeots! To all Yahoo Boys and girls out there, may your children inherit your nefarious trade. Awon omo ale.

If you haven't lived abroad before, or done an international job, you would NEVER understand the damage these degenerates have done to our image.
I am telling you. check out that fool with his many likes shows you kind of brains we are sharing the same space with

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 32 Suspected Yahoo Boys Hiding Inside Chairs In Ogun by maynation(f): 7:05pm On Apr 25, 2019
Dothraki:
what can you be possibly doing with 5 laptops? Are you a laptop repair woman

Not at all.
I said Four not five.

I am gadget freak and i like PS too I kept buying until I came across the one that plays PES well without hanging.
One is a gift tho.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 32 Suspected Yahoo Boys Hiding Inside Chairs In Ogun by Champneys: 7:06pm On Apr 25, 2019
anonymous1759:

I've them in the National Assembly, they pad budget, collect kick back and earn over 25mil monthly. Go and arrest them I don't need your Tip just do your job. Nonsense element

Your father is the 'nonsense element' you fu..cking brainless troglodyte!

Go home and give your dad a very hard knock on the head, tell him he is an idio...t for not aborting you in a gold circle condom

Iwo omo ale jatijati ikeji eranko!

Stupid fuc..ktard!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 32 Suspected Yahoo Boys Hiding Inside Chairs In Ogun by anonymous1759(m): 7:10pm On Apr 25, 2019
Champneys:

Your father is the 'nonsense element' you fu..cking brainless troglodyte!

Go home and give your dad a very hard knock on the head, tell him he is an idio...t for not aborting you in a gold circle condom

Iwo omo ale jatijati ikeji eranko!

Stupid fuc..ktard!

Incompetent fooooooool that's what you're, it's like yahoo boys duped your village people, that's why they turned their frustration and made you useless and incompetent. BAGA like you.
Re: EFCC Arrests 32 Suspected Yahoo Boys Hiding Inside Chairs In Ogun by Champneys: 7:16pm On Apr 25, 2019
anonymous1759:

Incompetent fooooooool that's what you're, it's like yahoo boys duped your village people, that's why they turned their frustration and made you useless and incompetent. BAGA like you.

Idio...t, a tonne of your fraudulent folks will never get near a pence or a kobo of all of my money.

You are a low life fraudster, you will never make it in life that way, change your ways and tell your mates, or else, the full wrath of the law will sweep you all away and God will decisively deal with you fu..cking jobless and lazy louts!

Vacuous twa..t, i repeat, go home and tell your father he is an idio...t for raising a nonce that you are!

Olofo omo iran kiran, alapa ma sise, ma shan fani oshi jatijati!

Thunder blow your left scrotum into smithereens, anuofia, ewu gambia! grin

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 32 Suspected Yahoo Boys Hiding Inside Chairs In Ogun by sammirano: 7:16pm On Apr 25, 2019
Princeofasia:

One of the wailing yahoo boys. So efcc need to provide a scammed victim before they smoke out thier ass. How will they explain those falsified documents in their possession? See those laptops recovered is enough to put them away for a very long time. Do you really think the efcc is being operated like the NPF? They have the best guys for the job. They actually use yahoo boys to kill boredom. Their real targets know themselves. All dose petty scams of yahoo boiz is not enough reason to set up such agency.

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 32 Suspected Yahoo Boys Hiding Inside Chairs In Ogun by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 25, 2019
maynation:

Not at all.
I said Four not five.

I am gadget freak and i like PS too I kept buying until I came across the one that plays PES well without hanging.
One is a gift tho.
you dont need to keep buy laptop. Buy PS4. Go to business section and thank me later
Re: EFCC Arrests 32 Suspected Yahoo Boys Hiding Inside Chairs In Ogun by anonymous1759(m): 7:21pm On Apr 25, 2019
Champneys:

Idio...t, a tonne of your fraudulent folks will never get near a pence or a kobo of all of my money.

You are a low life fraudster, you will never make it in life that way, change your ways and tell your mates, or else, the full wrath of the law will sweep you all away and God will decisively deal with you fu..cking jobless and lazy louts!

Vacuous twa..t, i repeat, go home and tell your father he is an idio...t for raising a nonce that you are!

Olofo omo iran kiran, alapa ma sise, ma shan fani oshi jatijati!

Thunder blow your left scrotum into smithereens, anuofia, ewu gambia! grin

When last did you eat You don't have anything a yahoo boy will steal . You only hate people you can get to their level.... I know your frustrating yahoo boys collected your mother from your father's hand Bleep and dumped her. You and your papa na Efulefu
Re: EFCC Arrests 32 Suspected Yahoo Boys Hiding Inside Chairs In Ogun by Butoneday2(m): 7:21pm On Apr 25, 2019
Why always Ogun State?
Re: EFCC Arrests 32 Suspected Yahoo Boys Hiding Inside Chairs In Ogun by TheAngry1: 7:23pm On Apr 25, 2019
Princeofasia:

You are a bastarrrrrd. May your children and grandchildren grow up to become Yahoo Boys and Girls.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 32 Suspected Yahoo Boys Hiding Inside Chairs In Ogun by Champneys: 7:25pm On Apr 25, 2019
anonymous1759:

When last did you eat You don't have anything a yahoo boy will steal . You only hate people you can get to their level.... I know your frustrating yahoo boys collected your mother from your father's hand Bleep and dumped her. You and your papa na Efulefu

You are still talking? May Amadioha strike that your dirty pentium 1 laptop and blackberry bold, low life 5 dollar scammer!

Go and hang yourself with your scrotal sack, you have failed at the race of life. Resorting to yahoo wont make you catch up, it will only ruin you further!

Aja l'oma je epon e ati ti baba e, iwo olofo omokomo yi!

Go and die on a bloody dual carriage way near you, remember to return all the dirty pants you stole last night, you will not make it with yahoo!

Stinking swine. cheesy wink grin

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 32 Suspected Yahoo Boys Hiding Inside Chairs In Ogun by Bonapart(m): 7:25pm On Apr 25, 2019
Princeofasia:
thief. Ole buruku. Thunder fire you. Criminal

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 32 Suspected Yahoo Boys Hiding Inside Chairs In Ogun by uchennaq(m): 7:27pm On Apr 25, 2019
Most Nigerians that envy yahoo boys is because they don't have that sense to con. They don't and will never know yahoo

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 32 Suspected Yahoo Boys Hiding Inside Chairs In Ogun by abbeyty(m): 7:29pm On Apr 25, 2019
Who are theese people still scamming. I think everyone don wise up from these 419 guys tricks.
Re: EFCC Arrests 32 Suspected Yahoo Boys Hiding Inside Chairs In Ogun by FatherCHRISTMAS: 7:30pm On Apr 25, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

The Law, no problem.

Come to out office the EFCC and explain to us more.
Let's come to terms with your English first.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wife Kills Husband In Lagos As He Slept / Jilted Woman Sets Ex-lover’s Girlfriend, House Ablaze (pic) / Nigerian Beauty Therapist Jailed In UK For Sexually Assaulting A Client. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.