Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Pursuing Nursing Career In The U.S - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pursuing Nursing Career In The U.S (520 Views)

LASTMA Was Pursuing The Trailer That Killed 15 Schoolchildren In Lagos / Police Found 39 Frozen Bodies Inside A Refrigerated Trailer In The U.K.(Photos) / Nigerian Lady Gets Deported From The U.S Because Of Weaves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pursuing Nursing Career In The U.S by Madegurl: 5:01pm On Apr 25, 2019
Good day Fam. I’ve been a guest in this forum for so many years and I appreciate the invaluable advice and counsel given by members on this forum especially the travel section. I moved to the U.S recently, as a legal immigrant. I intend forfeiting my career in Law to pursue a new career in Nursing. I need mature responses on how viable and profitable this move would be. Gurus in the house should please help me.

Lalalasticlala , Justwise pls move to the front page.
Re: Pursuing Nursing Career In The U.S by Madegurl: 11:36am On Apr 26, 2019
Good morning. Nursing practitioners and Attorneys in the U.S. pls I need your advice and tips on the way forward. I want to sample opinions and views of others.
Re: Pursuing Nursing Career In The U.S by Alphaman007: 1:30pm On Apr 26, 2019
Madegurl:
Good morning. Nursing practitioners and Attorneys in the U.S. pls I need your advice and tips on the way forward. I want to sample opinions and views of others.
with the little i know, anyone can study nursing provided you fulfill the prerequisites (pre nursing).. I guess you'd need a year to cover the prerequisites.. You can Send email to some nursing schools on more details about how to go about it
Re: Pursuing Nursing Career In The U.S by Madegurl: 1:40pm On Apr 26, 2019
Alphaman007:
with the little i know, anyone can study nursing provided you fulfill the prerequisites (pre nursing).. I guess you'd need a year to cover the prerequisites.. You can Send email to some nursing schools on more details about how to go about it

Thanks a lot. I appreciate your contribution.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Shocking: UK Cancelled 36,000 Student Visas / Plane Carrying Presidential Staff, Security Personnel Crashes / How To Find A Sponsor For Your O1 Visa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.