Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

How Do They Buy Land Cheaply Without Seeming Issues? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Do They Buy Land Cheaply Without Seeming Issues? (462 Views)

THE BEST TIME TO BUY LAND WAS 5YEARS AGO....THE NEXT BEST TIME IS NOW!! / Buy Land With Excision At The Summit Homes, Elerangbe, Ibeju Lekki. N2m / Start Building Your House,build Cheaply Lagos/abuja/ibadan/delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do They Buy Land Cheaply Without Seeming Issues? by U1(m): 5:17pm On Apr 25, 2019
Hi, everyone. There is something I have wondered about regarding land purchase, especially in Lagos, several times that I wish someone could enlighten me on.

I have seen people who bought pieces of land at relatively cheap prices in outskirts, such as Sango and Ogijo, in the past. These got them at between 50k and 100k some years ago when reputable real estate companies sold for at least about four times those prices.

Those individuals didn't or don't seem to have issues after the purchases. I know some who have also been living in houses they built in these places.

I have been told about or offered land costing N100k to N300k in the past one year or two in those two places I mentioned earlier. But I have been reluctant seeing the issues that some people have from purchasing land. I can hardly afford losing such money.

From my research, I discovered that other fees one would have to pay may amount to up to five times the price of land bought. I saw on the website of a popular real estate company, for instance, some 'documentation fees' totalling more than N1 million naira for land priced at between 500k and 1m.

This makes me wonder: how do those people who bought land at low prices and built without issues manage it? Please guide me. I'm doing my head in on this.
Re: How Do They Buy Land Cheaply Without Seeming Issues? by U1(m): 2:53pm On Apr 27, 2019
Any idea, anyone?

(1) (Reply)

IKORODU Luxury Estate For 900k With C Of O-full Estate Facilities-payment Plan / I So Much Need This Items. Who Can Help Me ? / I Need Someone To Help Process C Of O In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.