Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,305 members, 7,957,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:09 PM

Looking For Any Importer Looking For License To Import Fishes. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Looking For Any Importer Looking For License To Import Fishes. (407 Views)

Are You Or Do You Know Any Importer Of Steels. There's A Great Opportunity Here. / Nigeria Becomes Largest Importer Of Gasoline From China / CBN Withdraws Skye Bank’s License To Operate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Any Importer Looking For License To Import Fishes. by fesbam: 6:14pm On Apr 25, 2019
Please, I am in need of Fish importers.

I have allocation clearance from Federal Govt for the importation of the following below...

*CLEARANCE FOR IMPORTATION OF:*

- Stockfish/stockfish head

- Frozen fish: like ...
Horse mackerel
Blue whiting
Herring
Hake
Sardinella
Sardines
Pollack/Pollock
Croaker
& other pelagic species

*In total of 100 Metric Tons.*

- *Clearance License for foreign exchange purchase to aid the import straight from CBN*

If you have any link to any importer looking for license to import fishes, let's connect.

You can contact me via whatsapp on 08034752218

(1) (Reply)

You Too Can Sell Data And Recharge Card / Prepaid2btc Official Nairaland Thread (one Vanilla Gift Card) / Top 10 Famous Markets In Nigeria And What They Are Famous For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.