Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

7 Kano Airport Officials Who Plant Drugs On Passengers' Luggage Caught (video Up - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 7 Kano Airport Officials Who Plant Drugs On Passengers' Luggage Caught (video Up (48827 Views)

Man Who Only Rapes Married Women Caught (Video) / EFCC Arrests Khalil Bashir Lawan With 576 ATM Cards At Kano Airport / Airport Cartel Planting Drugs In Passengers’ Luggage Arrested (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Kano Airport Officials Who Plant Drugs On Passengers' Luggage Caught (video Up by efavour: 3:42am On Apr 26, 2019
SmartyPants:

Is there any verified instance of this happening? Seems like a risky and illogical way to transport contraband. If indeed there was a cartel operating between airports, then they wouldn't need to put anything passengers bags... They could simply load the contraband onto the plane in bags of their own... It's much more secure and you have less chances of losing your merchandise that way.. So why take the risk of putting it in a passengers bag and potentially losing it?
They load in their own bags but label it yo a passenger,specially those traveling light carrying one luguage while they are entitled to two
Re: 7 Kano Airport Officials Who Plant Drugs On Passengers' Luggage Caught (video Up by Bar1941(m): 4:01am On Apr 26, 2019
What a country is this for God sake? Why are some people so hearthless?.....unna na wa oooo, and the foolish country called Saudi will not hesitate to behead these innocent souls once they see the substance in their bags. May God have mercy on those innocent souls and grant them peace while resting.
Re: 7 Kano Airport Officials Who Plant Drugs On Passengers' Luggage Caught (video Up by Heanry(m): 4:11am On Apr 26, 2019
But if I may ask, when did political group become the mouth piece of Nigeria Air Port Authority.
Re: 7 Kano Airport Officials Who Plant Drugs On Passengers' Luggage Caught (video Up by jcccccc: 5:03am On Apr 26, 2019
Bar1941:
What a country is this for God sake? Why are some people so hearthless?.....unna na wa oooo, and the foolish country called Saudi will not hesitate to behead these innocent souls once they see the substance in their bags. May God have mercy on those innocent souls and grant them peace while resting.

NotOnlySaudi
iRememberOne
Footballer
TochukwuThatWas
HangedInCambodia

HeWentToCambodia
atTheTenderAgeOf
aboutSixteenToPlay
FootballAndDrugs
WereAllegedlyFound
InHisBaggage

ThisBoyPleadedUntil
TheDayHeWasKilled
ThatHeKnewNothing
AboutThoseDrugs
EvenNigeriaPleaded
OnHisBehalf

YetCambodiaKept
HimInPrisonForYears
UntilHeWasAround
TwentyOneAndThey
HangedHim

2 Likes

Re: 7 Kano Airport Officials Who Plant Drugs On Passengers' Luggage Caught (video Up by alextayo(m): 5:25am On Apr 26, 2019
From all I know, these guys have no business with your luggage. What they do is to tag the name of a traveller with light load on their own drug baggage. Picture of the drug baggage is sent to a higher drug boss who then do the necessary connection to retrieve the bag containing the drug at the destination country. So the innocent traveller will never know that additional bag was tagged to his name.
You will only know about the additional bag if the cartel were unable to retrieve the bag before getting to the arrival hall.
Travellers are always advised to keep every slip and papers concerning their boarding and luggages to prevent cases like this. Even in our local BRT blue bus, most people throw away their tickets immediately they boarded the bus. KEEP YOUR SLIPS AND TICKETS, it could be your saving grace.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Kano Airport Officials Who Plant Drugs On Passengers' Luggage Caught (video Up by Enyimbamercedes: 5:27am On Apr 26, 2019
gypsey:
I still cannot understand how possible it is to plant drugs without the parssengers knowing.

Between the time you check-in your luggage and the time it is loaded into the aircraft, can you tell what happens to your box? That is how easy and possible it is to plant drugs.

1. They can break your padlock, put the drugs in and replace the padlock.
2. They can stuff it in the side compartments that don’t have locks
3. This is not very likely but they may have TSA keys which will pretty much open any luggage with those TSA approved combination locks / padlocks.

The reason? Mules are disposable! Plant drugs in 3 to 4 bags and have the Saudi people busy with their catch. At least one can slip by when they are distracted with the decoys
Re: 7 Kano Airport Officials Who Plant Drugs On Passengers' Luggage Caught (video Up by cardoctor(m): 5:47am On Apr 26, 2019
Very sad
Re: 7 Kano Airport Officials Who Plant Drugs On Passengers' Luggage Caught (video Up by sisisioge: 5:53am On Apr 26, 2019
Dearest Lord in heaven! Are we even safe in the airports? Chai! May God grant Zainab good passage. These guys should be executed!
Re: 7 Kano Airport Officials Who Plant Drugs On Passengers' Luggage Caught (video Up by mekyno777(m): 5:55am On Apr 26, 2019
gypsey:
I still cannot understand how possible it is to plant drugs without the parssengers knowing.
its very possible.
If u check-in ur bag, it wil go thro scanner, to the other side where only staff can handle it......can u vouch for wat happens there b4 it get to plane?
Remember, if load is too much, u can travel with flight A and ur bag wil com hours/days later in another flight B.
I bliv it has happened for many years and many innocent ppl hv died. RIP to those ones
Re: 7 Kano Airport Officials Who Plant Drugs On Passengers' Luggage Caught (video Up by Printerscanner: 6:02am On Apr 26, 2019
Nebuchadnezar:
cover up to make it look like only igbos do drug

This is pained miscreant. Igbos generational trade is drug trafficking. It has been passed on from generation to generation. However few people from other tribes who are unfortunate to mingle with Igbos have contacted the Get Rich Disease which is in Igbos' DNA.
Re: 7 Kano Airport Officials Who Plant Drugs On Passengers' Luggage Caught (video Up by Nobody: 6:08am On Apr 26, 2019
This is disturbing
Re: 7 Kano Airport Officials Who Plant Drugs On Passengers' Luggage Caught (video Up by Nobody: 6:12am On Apr 26, 2019
Send them to Saudi Arabia for immediate execution
Re: 7 Kano Airport Officials Who Plant Drugs On Passengers' Luggage Caught (video Up by odehaj: 6:14am On Apr 26, 2019
I mentioned it in one Saudi execution thread some weeks ago. The method of execute is so crude&wicked “ what if an innocent person is executed”? Saudi Arabia should use this Zainab case to abolish death sentence. England stopped death penalty when they discovered that the last person they executed was an innocent person...can the ‘holy land’ do the same?

1 Like

Re: 7 Kano Airport Officials Who Plant Drugs On Passengers' Luggage Caught (video Up by Kyrestas: 6:19am On Apr 26, 2019
SEE HIJAB I HATE THEM
Re: 7 Kano Airport Officials Who Plant Drugs On Passengers' Luggage Caught (video Up by Nobody: 6:20am On Apr 26, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
But these people get mind o......

Innocent Zainab wey wan enter Saudi make she for add alhaja to her name, una cut short her life with una evil ways...after una don go una own, become alhajis....

Na so life be?.....no virgin for una wen una reach alujana, I swear....evil people...hashtag 'islam, religion of peace'
Islam shouldn't be dragged out over this, I'm sure you saw a Yoruba and an Akwa Ibomite listed too. It's a free world and you've exercised your right.
Re: 7 Kano Airport Officials Who Plant Drugs On Passengers' Luggage Caught (video Up by odehaj: 6:33am On Apr 26, 2019
emmykk:

This is a good question, I think they have syndicate in Saudi Arabia airport too,once you successful pass the Saudi checkpoint they will find you out even to your house or hotel with guns and weapon to get the drugs you unknowingly help them smuggled, however if you are caught you die for nothing.

So they will do a lot of planting using their own standard .
haa! Stony hearts all for money that you must die&leave for others to enjoy.
Re: 7 Kano Airport Officials Who Plant Drugs On Passengers' Luggage Caught (video Up by edobalo: 6:34am On Apr 26, 2019
Guys, please wakeup and don't believe this lies. The government are cooking up lies to protect her 1st class Tribe/citizen. They are ready to do anything for her but they don't care about other. No one planted anything. This is just lies to tell the world that some tribes don't do drugs. Just follow it up and see the end.
Re: 7 Kano Airport Officials Who Plant Drugs On Passengers' Luggage Caught (video Up by larryUG(m): 6:37am On Apr 26, 2019
gypsey:
They will not plant it in ur bag. Rather, they will tag ur name to a bag containing d drugs. If u get to ur destination, u wont even know of d second bag. If u r unlucky, the customs people there will discover it and u cant deny it. If u r lucky, their man or woman will pick up d bag and u will never know dt a bag existed in ur name
Re: 7 Kano Airport Officials Who Plant Drugs On Passengers' Luggage Caught (video Up by Kenturkey048(m): 6:46am On Apr 26, 2019
gypsey:
Fine, so how will they retrieve the drugs? if they had planted drugs in your luggage? if you had the luggage.
are you the one to get your luggage off the plane on arrival ??these negars work handy with staff from other end too..its as simple as that..its a normal business they have been doing...
Re: 7 Kano Airport Officials Who Plant Drugs On Passengers' Luggage Caught (video Up by Kenturkey048(m): 6:47am On Apr 26, 2019
edobalo:
Guys, please wakeup and don't believe this lies. The government are cooking up lies to protect her 1st class Tribe/citizen. They are ready to do anything for her but they don't care about other. No one planted anything. This is just lies to tell the world that some tribes don't do drugs. Just follow it up and see the end.
you might be right oooh...
Re: 7 Kano Airport Officials Who Plant Drugs On Passengers' Luggage Caught (video Up by jamesope04(m): 7:20am On Apr 26, 2019
Joromi12:
Lies to save a rich mans daughter. So when u plant drugs. How do they get it off the bags Abeg this pple dey lie. My uncle was a pilot in the 70s and 80 he used to carry igbo lol. U dont need passengers luggage to smuggle abeg
To save who? Already executed woman?
Re: 7 Kano Airport Officials Who Plant Drugs On Passengers' Luggage Caught (video Up by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:31am On Apr 26, 2019
Harrymig1:
They were really lucky to have been caught in Nigeria.
Where else do you expect them to be caught when they are airport officials
Re: 7 Kano Airport Officials Who Plant Drugs On Passengers' Luggage Caught (video Up by don4real18(m): 7:36am On Apr 26, 2019
gypsey:
They put your name on another bag without you being there
Re: 7 Kano Airport Officials Who Plant Drugs On Passengers' Luggage Caught (video Up by Ubdavis(m): 7:38am On Apr 26, 2019
To what end?? Some people are naturally wicked.
Re: 7 Kano Airport Officials Who Plant Drugs On Passengers' Luggage Caught (video Up by Olisaonyish(m): 7:48am On Apr 26, 2019
When the luggage is been checked in into aircraft ...i guess
gypsey:
Re: 7 Kano Airport Officials Who Plant Drugs On Passengers' Luggage Caught (video Up by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 26, 2019
larryUG:

They will not plant it in ur bag. Rather, they will tag ur name to a bag containing d drugs. If u get to ur destination, u wont even know of d second bag. If u r unlucky, the customs people there will discover it and u cant deny it. If u r lucky, their man or woman will pick up d bag and u will never know dt a bag existed in ur name
What?! shocked Now it makes sense, Dammm! that is seriously Scary. embarassed
Re: 7 Kano Airport Officials Who Plant Drugs On Passengers' Luggage Caught (video Up by Toks2008(m): 7:57am On Apr 26, 2019
gypsey:

Habba! Did you just write this?
Re: 7 Kano Airport Officials Who Plant Drugs On Passengers' Luggage Caught (video Up by Toks2008(m): 7:59am On Apr 26, 2019
edobalo:

Some people can post nonsense.

1 Like

Re: 7 Kano Airport Officials Who Plant Drugs On Passengers' Luggage Caught (video Up by bonanzaa2020: 8:01am On Apr 26, 2019
I jus come to check their names, and I was not disappointed.
Re: 7 Kano Airport Officials Who Plant Drugs On Passengers' Luggage Caught (video Up by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 26, 2019
edobalo:
I did Ask how possible could that planting of drugs be. i was in doubt of the story until someone mentioned that the said Female has Already been exrcuted.

So why would the government make up this stories? If the person they are meant to be protecting, as you have suggested, has Already been executed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) / Man Bites Woman’s Breast During Fight In Asaba / Unclad Passenger Sits In Middle Of Road In Lagos To Protest Arrest Of Bus Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.