Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

9 Tips For Supporting Your Wife During Pregnancy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 9 Tips For Supporting Your Wife During Pregnancy (316 Views)

India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) / I Didn’t Divorce My Wife For Supporting Buhari – Man (pic) / Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

9 Tips For Supporting Your Wife During Pregnancy by ValourDigest(m): 9:33pm On Apr 25, 2019
9 Tips For Supporting Your Wife During Pregnancy

Is your other half pregnant? It can take a while to work out exactly what your role is while she does the hard work of growing a human, so James Doherty has some top tips for how to support your partner during pregnancy.

A pregnant woman is the most beautiful thing in the world. Her skin glows and her bump shines like a beacon that makes her the centrepiece of every room. Despite pregnant women feeling bloated and unattractive, their husbands see them as even prettier than before.

It is a man’s job to put his wife on an even higher pedestal when she is pregnant. She needs to feel more loved, secure and beautiful than ever, and it’s your job to ensure she knows just how gorgeous she really is.
Read more at; https://valourdigest.com/9-tips-for-supporting-your-wife-during-pregnancy/

(1) (Reply)

Fani-kayode Celebrates His Wife & Triplet's Birthday In Style - SEE LOVELY PHOTO / My Ideal Woman / Today I Taught My Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.