Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,610 members, 7,840,451 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Business Goals, Not Websites?!!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Business Goals, Not Websites?!!! (578 Views)

White Hat Vs. Black Hat: Which SEO Strategy Aligns With Your Business Goals? / My Goals And What I Would Like To Achieve After 8 Weeks Of The HNG18 Internship / New Goals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Goals, Not Websites?!!! by Ijeomaejiofor: 9:49pm On Apr 25, 2019
www.jomapdesigns.com.ng
you can have the highest business goals, best employees, you and I know none of these can move you forward.

with just sacrifice of 50k your business automatically blows in hundreds and possibly millions of naira.

you always wonder why someone who bought 4 slippers from idumota, suddenly has a logo and business profile, well that's because they know what they're looking for.
with just a sacrifice of 50k, a small business can crush a big company from sales.

I always tell the truth no matter how painful.

order for very affordable websites through jomapdesigns@gmail.com or simply call 07062438377.
also click on www.jomapdesigns.com.ng for more info.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Dynamic Website Service ? / Get A Quality Website For Sme Businesses (e-commerce,portfolio,blog,corporate) / I Will Create Professional Blog For You In Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.