Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,991 members, 7,814,384 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Yoruba Men Will Make You Question Your Sanity – Nigerian Lady Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yoruba Men Will Make You Question Your Sanity – Nigerian Lady Says (764 Views)

Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women / "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter / "I Like Moving Around With No Bra" - Unique Tey Mhee, Lady Says On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Men Will Make You Question Your Sanity – Nigerian Lady Says by 360NGUpdates: 11:32pm On Apr 25, 2019
Yoruba men will make you question your sanity – Nigerian lady says

A Nigerian lady identified as lola, has taken to twitter to state that Yoruba men will make a lady question her sanity.

According to Lola, what makes Yoruba men the worst is that they are not simply satisfied with sleeping with you or cheating on their partner, but will also want them to fall in love, to obsess over them before breaking ones heart.

Nigerian lady says

See what she wrote below;

What makes Yoruba men the worst, is that they are not simply satisfied with sleeping with you or cheating on you. No. They want you to fall in love. To obsess over them. To hand over everything that is you. Until they suck out all of your essence, until you are empty & broken.

There is no joy in hurting you just a little. No. They want your life to stop. It is not just sex. They can get sex from anyone or anywhere. What they want, what they crave, is the rush of “winning”. Of owning you. Of knowing they had the power to destroy you.

I mean if it is just to get into your pants, they won’t make such great effort. You are thinking too small if all you think you need to protect is your body. What the Yoruba man seeks to destroy, is your heart.

And don’t think that once you have married him, you are immune o. Never. Like someone here once said, they are like werewolves. One day the full moon will rise, and he will howl.

By the time a Yoruba man is done with you, you will question your sanity. If you are unlucky enough, you will get a proper diagnosis. Anxiety, Paranoia, Depression. Anyway. Something must kill a woman. *Rubs the belly of her Yoruba husband*

@

https://360ng.com.ng/yoruba-men-will-make-you-question-your-sanity-nigerian-lady-says/

1 Share

Re: Yoruba Men Will Make You Question Your Sanity – Nigerian Lady Says by tydi(m): 11:35pm On Apr 25, 2019
grin

probably cus they have checked the proximity of una brain and noticed that all atom senses are all packed in that una dirty big yansh and bress only.. cuz most afonja women looses their thinking capabilities once you dangle your junior in their presence,either you have money or koboless they don't care, even the married one. they just want to test any kondo living .. just drink enough agbo come cuz they believe with that you could last long and all disease settled.

#spits

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Men Will Make You Question Your Sanity – Nigerian Lady Says by dayleke: 11:41pm On Apr 25, 2019
Is that the pic of d woman "Lola" that wrote all of that up there?

#justaskingnio
Re: Yoruba Men Will Make You Question Your Sanity – Nigerian Lady Says by amaniro: 11:42pm On Apr 25, 2019
Yoruba demons them. Igbo guys are loyal any day anytime wink
Re: Yoruba Men Will Make You Question Your Sanity – Nigerian Lady Says by GOFRONT(m): 11:46pm On Apr 25, 2019
Girls and fish brain are like 5&6
Re: Yoruba Men Will Make You Question Your Sanity – Nigerian Lady Says by daddytime(m): 11:47pm On Apr 25, 2019
See her nose like ijoko and eyes like obojo
Re: Yoruba Men Will Make You Question Your Sanity – Nigerian Lady Says by chiommy123(f): 12:07am On Apr 26, 2019
Not just the Yoruba guys but as a lady what do you do when you know this use your brain and do not allow anyone take you for granted

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Men Will Make You Question Your Sanity – Nigerian Lady Says by bskyb(m): 1:45am On Apr 26, 2019
Before making comments, pls read the last line of her article.
We all need to learn how to read.
Re: Yoruba Men Will Make You Question Your Sanity – Nigerian Lady Says by quintessence007(f): 9:24pm On Apr 26, 2019
I'm a Yoruba lady and I think she's right to an extent but there are good Yoruba men out there. I know a very very irresponsible Delta guy I won't talk much about that. Falling for the wrong guy be it Yoruba, hausa, ibo, white, Colored, Chinese will make you question your sanity. My opinion.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Exbbnija Ceec And Nina Rock The Same Hairstyles:who Rock It Better / The Root Of All Evil Is Not Money But ”p**sy” – Actress, Princess Shyngle Says / Bbnaija Cee-c Looks Breathtakingly Beautiful As A Bride In New Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.