Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,396 members, 7,853,761 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:34 PM

5-Year-Old Adediwura Becky Adesegha (Throwback Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5-Year-Old Adediwura Becky Adesegha (Throwback Photo) (37156 Views)

Adediwura Becky In Swimwear: 'Nobody Can Body-Shame Me' / Adediwura Becky Shares Throwback Photo: "How I Got Big Breast Still Baffles Me" / Adediwura Becky 2001 Throwback Vs 2018 Pictures. "How I Take Get Big Breast?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5-Year-Old Adediwura Becky Adesegha (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 26, 2019
... .. you wre also dark.. ..
STC on second page? ?
This must mean something. .. I dedicate this to my testes that was almost killed by torsion...
Re: 5-Year-Old Adediwura Becky Adesegha (Throwback Photo) by Topmaike007(m): 11:57am On Apr 26, 2019
GOFRONT:
So when did you lose your Innocence??
since when she is 16 cheesy

1 Like

Re: 5-Year-Old Adediwura Becky Adesegha (Throwback Photo) by Topmaike007(m): 11:58am On Apr 26, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Innocent....character wise or bleeping wise?
fvcking wise
Re: 5-Year-Old Adediwura Becky Adesegha (Throwback Photo) by papshaun: 12:05pm On Apr 26, 2019
Do you play with sand with your sandals on and wearing white dress? Second base joor

Popular Yoruba actress, Adediwura Becky Adesegha (Blark Gold) shares throwback photo of when she was 5 years old. Gistvic Reports.

Blark Gold said she was playing with sand when she was called to take the photo.

She wrote:

See More Photos:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/04/i-was-5-years-old-and-innocent.html[/quote]
Re: 5-Year-Old Adediwura Becky Adesegha (Throwback Photo) by Champneys: 12:12pm On Apr 26, 2019
GOFRONT:
So when did you lose your Innocence??

You are an idio...t!

She is not on Nairaland.
Re: 5-Year-Old Adediwura Becky Adesegha (Throwback Photo) by Mak4web(m): 12:26pm On Apr 26, 2019
grin
Re: 5-Year-Old Adediwura Becky Adesegha (Throwback Photo) by Cubia(f): 12:42pm On Apr 26, 2019
There are loads of immature irresponsible guys on this forum. It shows that the average Nigerian male youth is just about sex sex, bleep and all sorts of nonsense. If you take nairaland guys serious, you might not make it far. Just look at the comments. The men are saints cos they always have all sorts to say about women. After reading comments on that miss unizik gist I just lost it. Sex slaves. Its even worse to know that some of them are above 30. Tueh. This forum is turning into a sex/tribal internet slum.
Re: 5-Year-Old Adediwura Becky Adesegha (Throwback Photo) by XDaBOSS(m): 12:48pm On Apr 26, 2019
see as she resemble Emmanuella for Mark Angel comedy....
Re: 5-Year-Old Adediwura Becky Adesegha (Throwback Photo) by Sleevia: 12:59pm On Apr 26, 2019
daddytime:
See as she resemble pikin wey Ugandan woman born for Somalian man inside Mogadishu during the great drought and famine of the 70s and 80s.

Na we una come dey use laterite dey pack full face to deceive ba?
shocked
Re: 5-Year-Old Adediwura Becky Adesegha (Throwback Photo) by Vyolet(f): 1:53pm On Apr 26, 2019
DeeTweenie:
All i see is fair lady.. we should try and stop using filters then
So that woman up there looks like a fair woman to you even with all the filters?
Sorry, you need to work on your sight.
Re: 5-Year-Old Adediwura Becky Adesegha (Throwback Photo) by seangy4konji: 2:59pm On Apr 26, 2019
how much is it?
joomedia:
Samsung Soundbar for sale (Get it almost for free )
--------------------------------------------------------
If you are looking forward to investing in a piece of sound equipment, you can Save money to by this TOKUBO Tested okay Samsung Sound Bar.

It doesn't take up space and the sound is a badass!

You can do a Bluetooth connection with a Samsung smart TV

There are ports for optical, USB, and HDMI connection

forget about the hype, come for it and listen to the output, I bet that you would be blown out.
----------------------------------------------------
Call right now or holla on WhatsApp: 09062671188
Note: I have only 1 left.

----------------------------------------------------
Re: 5-Year-Old Adediwura Becky Adesegha (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 26, 2019
OladimejiRufai:
36 years!!!...

What seemed like it was gonna take long before it comes (36 years) is already here...

The reality of time... but many people take it with levity.

They procrastinate important duties such as their primary duty for which they were created and in the process, irrecoverable time is wasted.

And when they eventually chose to pursue these important duties, it may be too late and negative consequences will occur... life.

I hope this lady is not an example of those people. I hope there is nothing in her life that is very important which she should have attended to but keeps procrastinating... I hope the repercussions that tell on the people who do such will not occur to her in future or more seriously, in the hereafter..

Anyways, Emperor Imes is coming grin
grin
OladimejiRufai:
36 years!!!...

What seemed like it was gonna take long before it comes (36 years) is already here...

The reality of time... but many people take it with levity.

They procrastinate important duties such as their primary duty for which they were created and in the process, irrecoverable time is wasted.

And when they eventually chose to pursue these important duties, it may be too late and negative consequences will occur... life.

I hope this lady is not an example of those people. I hope there is nothing in her life that is very important which she should have attended to but keeps procrastinating... I hope the repercussions that tell on the people who do such will not occur to her in future or more seriously, in the hereafter..

Anyways, Emperor Imes is coming grin
Re: 5-Year-Old Adediwura Becky Adesegha (Throwback Photo) by naijanaso: 4:22pm On Apr 26, 2019
Who be this mumu naa? So when did the innocence fly away? Immediately after the photo?
Nigerians and copy copy...when one person posts something, then be sure to get a million of similar posts from clueless so called celebrities. Smh
Re: 5-Year-Old Adediwura Becky Adesegha (Throwback Photo) by darlenese(f): 6:10pm On Apr 26, 2019
so because u were playing with sand that's why u were ugly ehn, u think u can confuse me. msheeew

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid Signs AHMED, Kid Rapper To Starboy, Gives Him N10m At Wizkid Concert / BBNaija: Ruby Ojiakor Campaigns For Cindy, Cries / Orezi Speaks On Losing His N300M House To Fire( Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.