Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Misconfigured SEO Solution - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Misconfigured SEO Solution (989 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Misconfigured SEO Solution by spafu(m): 1:46am On Apr 26, 2019
My site had been suspended by whogohost over what they termed "hacked website" and they asked me to take steps in securing the site, after much effort, which included, unistalling every plugins and theme, I got tired and was ready to abandon the site and move on. Few days ago I got a message that my bandwidth was exceeded or exhausted. I was shocked by that development and got in touch with whogohost and now they're telling me that I have a misconfigured SEO which is causing Search Engine bots to used up my bandwidth.
My question now is, how do I put a stop to this or find a solution to this problem
Re: Misconfigured SEO Solution by 6footplus(m): 10:59pm On Jun 06, 2019
you dey use free cloudflare?
they are fond of sharing their cdn with multiple websites at a time.

i don't think SEO can leave you that wide open to attack. SEO simply means presenting your web content in a format google can easily read.

1 Like

Re: Misconfigured SEO Solution by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 06, 2019
spafu:
My site had been suspended by whogohost over what they termed "hacked website" and they asked me to take steps in securing the site, after much effort, which included, unistalling every plugins and theme, I got tired and was ready to abandon the site and move on. Few days ago I got a message that my bandwidth was exceeded or exhausted. I was shocked by that development and got in touch with whogohost and now they're telling me that I have a misconfigured SEO which is causing Search Engine bots to used up my bandwidth.
My question now is, how do I put a stop to this or find a solution to this problem
What on Earth carried you to whogohost.
This isn't the first time they are doing such.
There's no such thing Bros except you're using cloudfare even though your domain has been suspended so there's no way.

1 Like

Re: Misconfigured SEO Solution by barapistis(m): 3:59am On Jun 07, 2019
spafu:

Let me give you a hosting space for and do all your plugin installation

Who carry you go whogohost
Re: Misconfigured SEO Solution by spafu(m): 7:48am On Jun 07, 2019
barapistis:

Let me give you a hosting space for and do all your plugin installation

Who carry you go whogohost
Thank for your offer, how do we get started, please?
Re: Misconfigured SEO Solution by barapistis(m): 2:40am On Jun 08, 2019
spafu:

Thank for your offer, how do we get started, please?

Zip your files

Themes

Plugins

SQL files

And move it to your PC

Then

Then

We move it again to my host

(1) (Reply)

Can I Verify My Adsense Using Voter Card / Shame On Guardian News And Nigeriawebportal.com / Hw Do I Recive My Adsense Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.