Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,942 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) - Phones (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) (211337 Views)

Official Wallpaper Thread / Mobile Phone Camera Thread / WALLPAPER THREAD!!! Super Cool Wallpapers For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by iheartellah(m): 11:21am On Jan 13, 2020
spendoon:

Go to Google and search for gcam for s7 you will something like xda developers among the the search results select it and download.
Someone also droped me the link on this thread but let me check
OK, I've tried about 3 gcams for s7edge from xda and they are not so good.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 11:50am On Jan 13, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

V30's selfie camera is its weak point. It's pretty bad. Look for a V35 instead.
seconded
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Gabson001(m): 1:54pm On Jan 13, 2020
My love for kids

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Thayay(m): 3:53pm On Jan 13, 2020
Mrviktor:

Also is default camera as inconsistent as redmi note 6 pro's own..
When I really need my camera it will just Bleep me up. And be looking like one itel low budget phone.. But on a regular Tuesday it will be fire hot..
This really got me cracking bro grin.... Truth be said. Mi9T beats RN6 Pro in performance, display, back camera shots (Gcam and Stock), Battery consumption and design.
The only edge i see in RN6 Pro is the phone speaker and Gcam front camera shots
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by ityP(m): 3:56pm On Jan 13, 2020
BoluwajiPieters:
...but Xiaomi guys need to calm down. Xiaomi cannot win everywhere na so why the sudden attack on Seanwilliam for posting "his opinion?"

Is not about Xiaomi
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by jboixxx: 4:58pm On Jan 13, 2020
Thayay:
No sir. Though its Gcam, but i didn't root it.
The first and second pics were edited using lightroom mobile.

I noticed Gcam 7.2.010 by urnyx version 1.9 is an improved version with little bugs. It mostly crash when not in portrait mode. But the selfies shows too much details on someone's face compared to the gcam i was using on my Redmi Note 6 Pro, but beats RN6 Pro with back camera hands down... RN6 Pro selfies was really mad with Gcam when i was using it . I don't know maybe it's cuz i rooted the phone and did some settings through buil.prop or due to the dual front camera it's having. I really miss the quality of selfies i take with my old redmi Note 6 Pro.

Below are shots from my former phone RN6 Pro
That last pic is wow
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by jboixxx: 4:58pm On Jan 13, 2020

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Timileyin1234(m): 5:06pm On Jan 13, 2020
Rasakii:
Iphone 6
iPhone 6 snapped this
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Ifeanyi4491(m): 7:19pm On Jan 13, 2020
Xiaomi Mi A3

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by genius43(m): 8:34pm On Jan 13, 2020
RN5....

Fading Sun

Just felt like taking a shot. It has been a while.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by drjprince: 8:44pm On Jan 13, 2020
genius43:
RN5....

Fading Sun

Just felt like taking a shot. It has been a while.
defending champion cool
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by HeavenlyBang(m): 8:47pm On Jan 13, 2020
Always fun to mess around with shots. This was taken in very bright lighting conditions, but playing around with focus allowed the camera decide.

See how low iso is, and how high shutter speed is. Only possible when there's plenty light!

LG V40.

2 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by genius43(m): 8:52pm On Jan 13, 2020
drjprince:
defending champion cool

I don't know what you are talking about

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by drjprince: 8:58pm On Jan 13, 2020
genius43:

I don't know what you are talking about
no do make I call witnesses oo cool
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mrviktor(m): 9:21pm On Jan 13, 2020
Thayay:
This really got me cracking bro grin.... Truth be said. Mi9T beats RN6 Pro in performance, display, back camera shots (Gcam and Stock), Battery consumption and design.
The only edge i see in RN6 Pro is the phone speaker and Gcam front camera shots

Wow. That's nice. I never used gcam on my phone so u understand me when I say the phones camera gives mood swings..

Also do you use Snapchat on ur phone. Does it lag with filters..

Nd how much did u get it.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Thayay(m): 9:43pm On Jan 13, 2020
Mrviktor:

Wow. That's nice. I never used gcam on my phone so u understand me when I say the phones camera gives mood swings..

Also do you use Snapchat on ur phone. Does it lag with filters..

Nd how much did u get it.
U're very correct about the mood swings thing lol... I remember my RN6 Pro disappointing me when least expected and vice versa.
I don't use Snapchat though, but i don't think it should be lagging considering the 6GB RAM it's having.
I got it 108k on Aliexperess during mid year sales
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Thayay(m): 9:46pm On Jan 13, 2020
jboixxx:
That last pic is wow
Thanks so much bro smiley
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 13, 2020
iheartellah:
OK, I've tried about 3 gcams for s7edge from xda and they are not so good.
What wrong with it

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by iheartellah(m): 11:36pm On Jan 13, 2020
spendoon:

What wrong with it
either portrait mode doesn't work or the image processing isn't good or the app itself crashes.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by nnemekaemmanuel: 12:01am On Jan 14, 2020
Gcam Night Sight

2 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Aceed: 1:03am On Jan 14, 2020
Gcam

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Ifeanyi4491(m): 1:51am On Jan 14, 2020
Gcam night sight

Time 1:45am

No single light...

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by efec(m): 6:19am On Jan 14, 2020
g5 + light room

8 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by suco01(m): 8:03am On Jan 14, 2020
Kallmerb:
Redmi 8 Stock Cam 1 and 2
Redmi Gcam 3 and 4
sir. pls can u share me the link for gcam redmi 8
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Thayay(m): 8:28am On Jan 14, 2020
efec:
g5 + light room
Mad oo cool
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 14, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by suco01(m): 9:51am On Jan 14, 2020
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Otugan(m): 10:10am On Jan 14, 2020
spendoon:
Normal s7 gcam

Bro how did you install the gcam on the s7

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Jayklefz: 10:25am On Jan 14, 2020
Kallmerb:
nice picture.... Its soo awesome and great.... See the picture details.. Too elegant

Thanks man�
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by BoleAndFish: 10:38am On Jan 14, 2020
efec:
g5 + light room
I haven't really found my way around this light room
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by nnemekaemmanuel: 10:39am On Jan 14, 2020
Gcam has taken over grin grin grin
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by efec(m): 1:58pm On Jan 14, 2020
BoleAndFish:
I haven't really found my way around this light room
its pretty easy, I suggest you try out easier editing apps thou so you learn the basics before trying light room. feel free to experiment things, the nonsense would some day start making sense trust me. the best bet thou is starting with the basics, you can google the meaning of different tools and their functions and gradually the art would start growing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (170) (Reply)

Calculate Your Nokia Phone's Security Master Code Easily Online / Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread / Make Free Mtn To Mtn Calls With This Code!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.