Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,200 members, 7,845,961 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) - Phones (152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) (214694 Views)

Official Wallpaper Thread / Mobile Phone Camera Thread / WALLPAPER THREAD!!! Super Cool Wallpapers For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by maclawrence02(m): 12:46pm On Feb 07, 2020
1.I have never been banned.......... Banned by mods. check

2.Accusing everyone of using alternate moniker ........ Created NoGuidance. Check.

3. I am very humble, I've never insulted anyone on Nairaland....... Here you have it. Telling djprince (Sharrap And gtfoh.) check.

4 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by maclawrence02(m): 12:54pm On Feb 07, 2020
Djprince he just insulted you, so do the needful. He has violated Rules no 2. report and call the mods as he has been doing all this while.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by drjprince: 1:03pm On Feb 07, 2020
maclawrence02:
1.I have never been banned.......... Banned by mods. check

2.Accusing everyone of using alternate moniker ........ Created NoGuidance. Check.

3. I am very humble, I've never insulted anyone on Nairaland....... Here you have it. Telling djprince (Sharrap And gtfoh.) check.
he modified his post the guy is not worth it bro
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by maclawrence02(m): 1:04pm On Feb 07, 2020
CHESTER48:
in this pic, there is lot of stuff going on in the background, I wanted to know how well the phone will detect the depth since it's going to be a portrait. And oh yeah there you have it.
If only you will be sincere to yourself, you'll notice that, that guy is causing havoc on this thread, all was beginning to go back to normal here but suddenly he's back and all hell is let loose. At least caution him or report him to the mods, he has never posted any pix on this thread nor help in anyway he's just busy creating chaos and causing confusion everywhere. Grow some balls and tell him that he's spoiling your thread.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by ityP(m): 1:24pm On Feb 07, 2020
KngGezy:

Were did I insult him

Lol. You wee chop ban soon. Just dey watch
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Victoronah1: 1:38pm On Feb 07, 2020
My phone game controller. I love games so I have controller for everything grin

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Victoronah1: 1:38pm On Feb 07, 2020
More

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Victoronah1: 1:39pm On Feb 07, 2020
More of my controller.only works with phone. I play pubg, call of duty. And fortnite and I hardly die grin

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by drjprince: 5:35pm On Feb 07, 2020
Victoronah1:
doesn't make any sense

3 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by BenDanor(m): 6:27pm On Feb 07, 2020
Please guys any GCAM for Nokia 5.1 plus? It's made of helio p60 processor.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by KrazyDave16(m): 9:25pm On Feb 07, 2020
BenDanor:
Please guys any GCAM for Nokia 5.1 plus? It's made of helio p60 processor.

I don't think there is
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by KrazyDave16(m): 9:26pm On Feb 07, 2020
Victoronah1:
More of my controller.only works with phone. I play pubg, call of duty. And fortnite and I hardly die grin

And you don't get banned in PUBG for using it?
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Victoronah1: 9:57pm On Feb 07, 2020
KngGezy:

That's wonderful

How much did you get it?

Its bluetooth right?

Can it work with laptop ?
yes it's Bluetooth. It can connect to a laptop through Bluetooth but I have Xbox one controller for my laptop games so I don't use it.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Victoronah1: 9:58pm On Feb 07, 2020
KrazyDave16:

And you don't get banned in PUBG for using it?
never. I use panda game mapping
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Iceiscold: 11:15pm On Feb 07, 2020
gudpm guys.who hv d lastest gcam link 4d redimi 8a wth d settings.thanx guys
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Chinedujustin(m): 5:56am On Feb 08, 2020
Victoronah1:
cool. Did you try to install gcam on your phone? Did it work?
yes, for now there's a stable v5.1 working, will try other versions. It just takes a lot of mb and patience to get one. Your phone must also support camera2api.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Chinedujustin(m): 6:07am On Feb 08, 2020
Light seeping through trees.
Beautiful scenes in odd places.

Gcam Umidigi Power(compressed to fit nairaland)

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Juicey10(m): 8:38am On Feb 08, 2020
redmi 8 stock camera + light room

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Juicey10(m): 8:39am On Feb 08, 2020
redmi 8+ stock camera

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Victoronah1: 9:04am On Feb 08, 2020
Good morning

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Victoronah1: 9:05am On Feb 08, 2020
Chinedujustin:
Light seeping through trees.
Beautiful scenes in odd places.

Gcam Umidigi Power(compressed to fit nairaland)
mad oo with a phone people Hardly talk about. Bro post more I use one of them as my wallpaper already cool cool
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Ifeanyi4491(m): 10:05am On Feb 08, 2020
Mi a3 gcam

2 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Olamyyde(m): 11:18am On Feb 08, 2020
Victoronah1:
How much u buy am boss? Do u have a link?

Hope there isn't an input lag or delay with the buttons?
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Victoronah1: 12:21pm On Feb 08, 2020
Olamyyde:

How much u buy am boss? Do u have a link?

Hope there isn't an input lag or delay with the buttons?
bout 12k
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by sheylarhh(m): 12:48pm On Feb 08, 2020
Victoronah1:
How much did u get this bro?
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Ifeanyi4491(m): 1:19pm On Feb 08, 2020
Victoronah1:
what controller is this

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (170) (Reply)

Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs / How To Flash Your Android Phone Free Without Going To Engineers / Download Pes 2015 Iso For Ppsspp Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.