Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,028 members, 7,828,612 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) - Phones (156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) (213284 Views)

Official Wallpaper Thread / Mobile Phone Camera Thread / WALLPAPER THREAD!!! Super Cool Wallpapers For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Victoronah1: 10:58pm On Feb 15, 2020
Chuksteric:
This phone section is now boring... Knggezy, ddjay, Androidking , Chester where are you all?
it's a thread to post pictures by the way. Just snap and upload no big deal.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by jceesquare(m): 7:53am On Feb 16, 2020
Somewhere in the East and shot around 1am with Infinix Hot 5 pro stock camera with no exterior light except the light bulb in the gated compound.

1st picture was shot in professional mode with exposure time set to the highest (6).

2nd picture was shot with flash fired.

3rd picture was shot without flash.

All picture looks crappy no doubt with so much noise, but I was impressed with how the camera took in much light in pitch darkness.

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by BenDanor(m): 8:52am On Feb 16, 2020
jceesquare:
Somewhere in the East and shot around 1am with Infinix Hot 5 pro stock camera with no exterior light except the light bulb in the gated compound.

1st picture was shot in professional mode with exposure time set to the highest (6).

All picture looks crappy no doubt with so much noise, but I was impressed with how the camera took in much light in pitch darkness.
wow! it looks surprising
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by nongo123(m): 9:39am On Feb 16, 2020
BenDanor:

wow! it looks surprising

Sarcastic guy!

3 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by horlabisi93: 10:48am On Feb 16, 2020
jceesquare:

The best pics I have seen on here. I need to get infinix too grin

2 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by jceesquare(m): 10:56am On Feb 16, 2020
Funny dudes.
Was not trying to show any photographic prowess with the pics or expecting picture clarity, was simply impressed a 2018 budget phone from Infinix could take in that much light in a very dark environment with little or no background light.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by sirchris4u(m): 11:02am On Feb 16, 2020
First Redmi 8 stock camera

second Redmi 8 gcam

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Victoronah1: 11:05am On Feb 16, 2020
jceesquare:

so Infinix can produce this type of pix without gcam. I comot cap
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by BenDanor(m): 1:50pm On Feb 16, 2020
nongo123:

Sarcastic guy!
lol... Although the pics fit pass as semi night mode

3 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by BenDanor(m): 1:52pm On Feb 16, 2020
sirchris4u:
First Redmi 8 stock camera

second Redmi 8 gcam
I don't really see a difference

2 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by drjprince: 5:32pm On Feb 16, 2020
Victoronah1:
so Infinix can produce this type of pix without gcam. I comot cap
sharap there

You are same person as Chester and I have proof, you are a fraud just like that banned guy

3 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by nongo123(m): 5:44pm On Feb 16, 2020
BenDanor:

lol... Although the pics fit pass as semi night mode

Lol
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by sunshineV(f): 2:50am On Feb 17, 2020
jceesquare:

All 3 hurts my eyes

3 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by sunshineV(f): 2:52am On Feb 17, 2020
jceesquare:
Funny dudes.
Was not trying to show any photographic prowess with the pics or expecting picture clarity, was simply impressed a 2018 budget phone from Infinix could take in that much light in a very dark environment with little or no background light.

Alaye 2018 mid-range phones can do better.

You've only been fed with crap
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by jceesquare(m): 6:48am On Feb 17, 2020
sunshineV:

Alaye 2018 mid-range phones can do better.

You've only been fed with crap

Your opinion noted, the other thrashed.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by CentiLion(m): 10:58pm On Feb 17, 2020
Mark9854:
Just now... Redmi 7
future view F/station close to command Kaduna. NICE ONE.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by ChiefZaddy: 11:34pm On Feb 17, 2020
Mark9854:
Just now... Redmi 7
is this stock cam?
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mark9854(m): 7:03am On Feb 18, 2020
CentiLion:
future view F/station close to command Kaduna. NICE ONE.
omo see my neighbor ooo
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mark9854(m): 7:04am On Feb 18, 2020
ChiefZaddy:
is this stock cam?
no it's gcam... with no edit whatsoever.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by ChiefZaddy: 8:40am On Feb 18, 2020
Mark9854:

no it's gcam... with no edit whatsoever.
Wow. Very clean
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mark9854(m): 2:02pm On Feb 18, 2020
ChiefZaddy:
Wow. Very clean
thanks boss
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by frankmoney(m): 3:52pm On Feb 18, 2020
wink

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by dayveed1(m): 4:10pm On Feb 18, 2020
drjprince:
sharap there

You are same person as Chester and I have proof, you are a fraud just like that banned guy
Lol you're just waking up. I always knew. I've said this before on this thread. My instincts are always right.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by drjprince: 4:38pm On Feb 18, 2020
dayveed1:
Lol you're just waking up. I always knew. I've said this before on this thread. My instincts are always right.
the fingernails made me know there is one picture he posted
Same weird fingerprint Chester has

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 18, 2020
who Fuacken missed me

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by drjprince: 5:22pm On Feb 18, 2020
CHESTER48:
who Fuacken missed me
you have been here all along, you wanted scamming us

Set Awon 450k geng cool
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by sunshineV(f): 6:54pm On Feb 18, 2020
CHESTER48:
who Fuacken missed me

Switch to the other monikar I want to tell u something
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 18, 2020
sunshineV:

Switch to the other monikar I want to tell u something
which Monika, what is Monika by the way. Your only work is to look for threads to derail, get out of here my friend.

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 18, 2020
dayveed1:
cool cool that's how I am also the same person as kngz. grin grin
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by dayveed1(m): 7:06pm On Feb 18, 2020
CHESTER48:
you can be all. I know your type.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by drjprince: 7:13pm On Feb 18, 2020
CHESTER48:
stop being a lowlife bro

Play your card well and be humble over all
Remember humblesmith
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Ysd1: 1:32am On Feb 19, 2020
Stock X gcam

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (170) (Reply)

Make Free Mtn To Mtn Calls With This Code! / Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs / How To Flash Your Android Phone Free Without Going To Engineers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.