Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,169 members, 7,811,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) - Phones (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) (211430 Views)

Official Wallpaper Thread / Mobile Phone Camera Thread / WALLPAPER THREAD!!! Super Cool Wallpapers For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Ziyech(m): 6:00pm On Sep 16, 2019
Mizik:
lol would have said the same if I wasn't using the phone...
Btw with or without gcam the camera is great cheesy...
No need to Photoshop sky into the pics wink

2 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by bazkid24(m): 6:05pm On Sep 16, 2019
CHESTER48:
I already own a pixel. And one of the latest for that matter. Lol. Keep using your low end trashy phone with moded gcam.

Google Pixel 1,ryt? grin

6 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by michaellovaldo(m): 6:08pm On Sep 16, 2019
R
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by hardeycute(m): 6:09pm On Sep 16, 2019
CHESTER48:
I still wonder why people buy it and install gcam if it has a good camera. Peace
Learn to always use your brain, is there the need to discourage people from patronising him? And na Pixel 1 you dey use with your sky photoshoping

8 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by bazkid24(m): 6:10pm On Sep 16, 2019
hardeycute:
Learn to always use your brain, is there the need to discourage people from patronising him? And na Pixel 1 you dey use with your sky photoshoping

cheesy
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by michaellovaldo(m): 6:11pm On Sep 16, 2019
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by genius43(m): 6:13pm On Sep 16, 2019
CHESTER48:
I already own a pixel. And one of the latest for that matter. Lol. Keep using your low end trashy phone with moded gcam.

He is not complaining, neither are others using their mid-range. Thank God you said one of the latest if at all you use pixel 3 it would soon become old news.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 16, 2019
hardeycute:
sorry but it's my thread. He can open a thread and advertise there if you see me there shoot my legs.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 16, 2019
genius43:

He is not complaining, neither are others using their mid-range. Thank God you said one of the latest if at all you use pixel 3 it would soon become old news.
matured words.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by drjprince: 8:14pm On Sep 16, 2019
CHESTER48:
no offences but you sound pained grin

2 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mizik(m): 8:15pm On Sep 16, 2019
hardeycute:
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by drjprince: 8:22pm On Sep 16, 2019
CHESTER48:
sorry but it's my thread. He can open a thread and advertise there if you see me there shoot my legs.
see how you dey blow your cover

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 8:31pm On Sep 16, 2019
CHESTER48:
if you know u have money for phone with good camera and features, goan buy new note 10+ 5g ,p30 pro or iPhone 11pro ,and not some ancestral UK used pixel 3 with little dent/scratch

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 8:37pm On Sep 16, 2019
CHESTER48:
sorry but it's my thread.
ehn ehhhh
Goan beat him na, because you paid for the thread abi

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 9:00pm On Sep 16, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
if you know u have money for phone with good camera and features, goan buy new note 10+ 5g ,p30 pro or iPhone 11pro ,and not some ancestral UK used pixel 3 with little dent/scratch
shockedshocked
That was a really tough one...
cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by hardeycute(m): 9:03pm On Sep 16, 2019
CHESTER48:
Your thread? Do you know how you sound? Even Seun no fit open thread and dictate who and who not to comment.

If you want to keep people off from posting, kindly f*ck off to the diary section

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mike23r: 11:45pm On Sep 16, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:

in yoruba we say oro ni �
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mike23r: 11:51pm On Sep 16, 2019
guess the phone

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 16, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
I'm sorry it not about money. I didn't brag either. I don't like Samsung used to be a fan but their laggy ui and lack of updates on time. I don't like apple either I've used iPhone 6 and 7 plus. Their interface is boring and lack of things to do. I love pixel cause of fast update to android. Their designs. And camera of course. Etc

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 16, 2019
hardeycute:
Your thread? Do you know how you sound? Even Seun no fit open thread and dictate who and who not to comment.

If you want to keep people off from posting, kindly f*ck off to the diary section
still my thread. If it's vexes you go hug transformer. Still my thread. I don't own nairaland but my thread. For your info read before you comment. I did not dictate who to commentgrin
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 12:54am On Sep 17, 2019
CHESTER48:
I'm sorry it not about money. I didn't brag either. I don't like Samsung used to be a fan but their laggy ui and lack of updates on time. I don't like apple either I've used iPhone 6 and 7 plus. Their interface is boring and lack of things to do. I love pixel cause of fast update to android. Their designs. And camera of course. Etc
console yourself, child.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by ityP(m): 5:43am On Sep 17, 2019
CHESTER48:
still my thread. If it's vexes you go hug transformer. Still my thread. I don't own nairaland but my thread. For your info read before you comment. I did not dictate who to commentgrin

It's possible you never reach 18. You behave so childishly

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by StylesX: 6:31am On Sep 17, 2019
Mizik:
If you need a good phone that can take good pics with or without gcam grin

The Redmi note 7 3Gb 32gb available now on promo for ₦52250
24-48 hrs delivery
Pay on delivery
I'll reduce delivery fee by 50%
CALL OR WHATSAPP me on 07016854740
Don't miss this deal wink cheesy
Guys is he legit?
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Gptech(m): 6:59am On Sep 17, 2019
StylesX:
Guys is he legit?
Yes he is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 17, 2019
default Galaxy a50 camera it's not gcam oo before oga Chester comman crusify me

3 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by abdeiz(m): 9:07am On Sep 17, 2019
Redmi note 7 + Gcam + snapseed

11 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mizik(m): 9:14am On Sep 17, 2019
dragonstar14:
default Galaxy a50 camera
it's not gcam oo
before oga Chester comman crusify me
dope...did you add any edit
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by ityP(m): 11:18am On Sep 17, 2019
StylesX:
Guys is he legit?

Over legit

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Factually: 11:46am On Sep 17, 2019
-
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by bazkid24(m): 11:48am On Sep 17, 2019
Factually:
Landscape smiley
iPhone XS Max with afterlight
Too saturated
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Factually: 11:53am On Sep 17, 2019
-

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (170) (Reply)

Calculate Your Nokia Phone's Security Master Code Easily Online / Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread / Make Free Mtn To Mtn Calls With This Code!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.