Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,899 members, 7,824,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) - Phones (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) (213047 Views)

Official Wallpaper Thread / Mobile Phone Camera Thread / WALLPAPER THREAD!!! Super Cool Wallpapers For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by HeavenlyBang(m): 9:55pm On Sep 29, 2019
radautoworks:

Yup. I use a pixel 3aXL and nothing holds a candle to it's camera even in total darkness

Permit me to introduce you to the Huawei P30 Pro.

2 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by iheartellah(m): 10:48pm On Sep 29, 2019
Galaxy a30.

6 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by iheartellah(m): 10:48pm On Sep 29, 2019

2 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by iheartellah(m): 10:49pm On Sep 29, 2019
smiley

4 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by olaboyeh(m): 11:07pm On Sep 29, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
s9+

Sure?
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 3:15am On Sep 30, 2019
olaboyeh:

Sure?
yea
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by radautoworks: 8:06am On Sep 30, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

Permit me to introduce you to the Huawei P30 Pro.

Nope. Pixel has the crown. Close second for p30. Only Tom's guide gives it to the p30. Plus, overall as a phone, availability and price, pixel wins. And we are not even talking about the pixel 4.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by HeavenlyBang(m): 8:34am On Sep 30, 2019
radautoworks:

Nope. Pixel has the crown. Close second for p30. Only Tom's guide gives it to the p30. Plus, overall as a phone, availability and price, pixel wins. And we are not even talking about the pixel 4.

Nope. P30 Pro and Mate 30 Pro both take better low-light pictures than the Pixels. It's mostly subjective tho.

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by radautoworks: 9:12am On Sep 30, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

Nope. P30 Pro and Mate 30 Pro both take better low-light pictures than the Pixels. It's mostly subjective tho.

That's not what i get from my phone but accept your evidence grin

Do you agree though that all round pixel three is the better phone? Support, software and updates, no one is going to beat Google on that. My backup phone is an essential. Runs same os and gets updates at same time as Google phones. Camera software not as good but I replace with Google camera and makes a HUGE difference.

Can we also agree iPhones suck and are overrated?

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by HeavenlyBang(m): 9:15am On Sep 30, 2019
radautoworks:

That's not what i get from my phone but accept your evidence grin

Do you agree though that all round pixel three is the better phone? Support, software and updates, no one is going to beat Google on that. My backup phone is an essential. Runs same os and gets updates at same time as Google phones. Camera software not as good but I replace with Google camera and makes a HUGE difference.

P30 Pro has better hardware. But yeah, can't beat Google's software support and image algorithm.

The PH-1 still holds up really well, shame we're probably never going to get a PH-2.

The iPhone 11 Pro duo has impressed me a lot, especially camera-wise. Big step up from the XS phones. First time I'm actually tempted to switch to Apple, actually.

Both my Mate 10 Pro and LG V40 offer better packages than the iPhone and X and XS respectively, though, imo. The Mate 10 Pro vs the iPhone X, in particular. But Apple has done something nice with the 11 Pro phones, memes aside. Sadly, I'm an Android person and I just couldn't stomach switching to a different OS entirely.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by genius43(m): 9:38am On Sep 30, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

P30 Pro has better hardware. But yeah, can't beat Google's software support and image algorithm.

The PH-1 still holds up really well, shame we're probably never going to get a PH-2.

The iPhone 11 Pro duo has impressed me a lot, especially camera-wise. Big step up from the XS phones. First time I'm actually tempted to switch to Apple, actually.

Both my Mate 10 Pro and LG V40 offer better packages than the iPhone and X and XS respectively, though, imo. The Mate 10 Pro vs the iPhone X, in particular. But Apple has done something nice with the 11 Pro phones, memes aside. Sadly, I'm an Android person and I just couldn't stomach switching to a different OS entirely.

PH-2 is in the testing phase
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by HeavenlyBang(m): 10:00am On Sep 30, 2019
genius43:

PH-2 is in the testing phase

It's not confirmed if that's the PH-2.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by genius43(m): 10:01am On Sep 30, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

It's not confirmed if that's the PH-2.

Time will tell
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by festwiz(m): 10:45am On Sep 30, 2019
Infinix Smart 2 Pro + Snapseed.

Akin Demo Auditorium. University of Benin, Benin City

RIP Nairaland compression

Proper quality links below✓
https://ibb.co/q7s429j
https://ibb.co/LSX5n54

6 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by genius43(m): 11:34am On Sep 30, 2019
festwiz:
Infinix Smart 2 Pro + Snapseed.

Akin Demo Auditorium. University of Benin, Benin City

RIP Nairaland compression

Proper quality links below✓
https://ibb.co/q7s429j
https://ibb.co/LSX5n54

Nice landscape

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by HeavenlyBang(m): 1:01pm On Sep 30, 2019
Here's Plateau State in all its scenic beauty.

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by radautoworks: 3:56pm On Sep 30, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

This is crazy! Customer came in with my exact phone today! Same color, same case and everything! And we've both never met anyone in Nigeria with one lol
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Ikanium(m): 4:41pm On Sep 30, 2019
HeavenlyBang:
Here's Plateau State in all its scenic beauty.
Bro I'm in Jos South in the plateau where is this place??
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by HeavenlyBang(m): 4:50pm On Sep 30, 2019
Ikanium:
Bro I'm in Jos South in the plateau where is this place??

On the way out from Plateau. Around Riom, I believe.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Ikanium(m): 10:35pm On Sep 30, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

On the way out from Plateau. Around Riom, I believe.
alright you are serving here too?
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by HeavenlyBang(m): 11:18pm On Sep 30, 2019
Ikanium:
alright you are serving here too?

I relocated back to base.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Ikanium(m): 7:46am On Oct 01, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

I relocated back to base.
alright all the best sir

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Jollof123: 2:09pm On Oct 01, 2019

8 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by TYglobal: 9:04am On Oct 02, 2019
RN7

5 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by wolfenstein(m): 9:16am On Oct 02, 2019
Was on the move and still managed to get this shot out

13 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Gr8teejay: 7:50pm On Oct 02, 2019
Shot on Xiaomi redmi 7 + gcam

6 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mike23r: 8:44pm On Oct 02, 2019
wolfenstein:

i wan steal ur photo..permit me
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by genius43(m): 9:00pm On Oct 02, 2019
wolfenstein:

RN5 Still dope
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by wolfenstein(m): 9:14pm On Oct 02, 2019
Mike23r:

i wan steal ur photo..permit me
Lol, oga u dey fwee o
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by wolfenstein(m): 9:15pm On Oct 02, 2019
genius43:

RN5 Still dope
Yes o, didn't bother to even install gcam
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mike23r: 9:21pm On Oct 02, 2019
wolfenstein:

Lol, oga u dey fwee o

thank u

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by genius43(m): 10:08pm On Oct 02, 2019
wolfenstein:

Yes o, didn't bother to even install gcam

I don't use GCam on mine too

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (170) (Reply)

Make Free Mtn To Mtn Calls With This Code! / Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs / How To Flash Your Android Phone Free Without Going To Engineers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.