Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,382 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) - Phones (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) (212389 Views)

Official Wallpaper Thread / Mobile Phone Camera Thread / WALLPAPER THREAD!!! Super Cool Wallpapers For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by HeavenlyBang(m): 4:42pm On Nov 05, 2019
Skies.

LG V40.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 4:44pm On Nov 05, 2019
CHESTER48:
I did not lock the exposure. And there is no android on earth that has better video than an iPhone. Also I don't need live HDR cause there are lot of plugins like trapcode magic bullets that can give me what ever look I want. Thanks for your input.
ok
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Centrallock: 5:27pm On Nov 05, 2019
CHESTER48:
I did not lock the exposure. And there is no android on earth that has better video than an iPhone. Also I don't need live HDR cause there are lot of plugins like trapcode magic bullets that can give me what ever look I want. Thanks for your input.
lol you say??
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by HeavenlyBang(m): 5:51pm On Nov 05, 2019
Centrallock:
lol you say??

He's not wrong.

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 05, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

He's not wrong.
don't mind him. I just wonder how people who know nothing of phones come here to show their ignorance. Lol
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by MrBONE2(m): 8:34pm On Nov 05, 2019
HeavenlyBang:
Skies.

LG V40.

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Centrallock: 8:54pm On Nov 05, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

He's not wrong.
he is very wrong enter YouTube first then come back let's have this discussion
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by HeavenlyBang(m): 9:02pm On Nov 05, 2019
Centrallock:

Rest. IPhones take much better video than any Android of the same generation.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by genius43(m): 1:43am On Nov 06, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

Rest. IPhones take much better video than any Android of the same generation.

He didn't say same generation though. Read his statement again.

2 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 06, 2019
CHESTER48:
What phone do you make use of?
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 06, 2019
genius43:

He didn't say same generation though. Read his statement again.
you don't even need same generation. iPhone 8plus or iPhone x takes better video than Samsung s10
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by efec(m): 1:37pm On Nov 06, 2019
CHESTER48:
you don't even need same generation. iPhone 8plus or iPhone x takes better video than Samsung s10
please dont be offended but when making this comparism eeh, did you make a video using both brands or the statement is based on assumption?
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Thebwoy: 1:48pm On Nov 06, 2019
HeavenlyBang:
Skies.

LG V40.

Awka
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by HeavenlyBang(m): 2:12pm On Nov 06, 2019
Thebwoy:

Awka

Yep.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 06, 2019
efec:
please dont be offended but when making this comparism eeh, did you make a video using both brands or the statement is based on assumption?
there is no phone I didn't test, atleast high end phones since I don't have 1 million to buy Nikon camera. I have friends who have note 10 who where willing to shoot this video's with me. Out of all the iPhone videos was the most consistent. When recording at 4k at 60fps on Samsung I have some lagy videos. Like it breaks. If your start recording for more than 1 minute. Also due to how slow android is compared to iPhone it's much smoother on iPhone due to how fast the processor is. Also fimic pro app works better on an iPhone. Simple
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 06, 2019
CHESTER48:
Don't over rate your phone bros. S10 is in the same tier with the iPhone 11 though the iPhone 11 is better. The 8 and X comparison is just wrong.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 4:27pm On Nov 06, 2019
CHESTER48:
there is no phone I didn't test, atleast high end phones since I don't have 1 million to buy Nikon camera. I have friends who have note 10 who where willing to shoot this video's with me. Out of all the iPhone videos was the most consistent. When recording at 4k at 60fps on Samsung I have some lagy videos. Like it breaks. If your start recording for more than 1 minute. Also due to how slow android is compared to iPhone it's much smoother on iPhone due to how fast the processor is. Also fimic pro app works better on an iPhone. Simple
the iPhone records a smoother video, but I don't think there is an iPhone that can point and auto zoom, record 21:9 videos at 24fps(cinema standard), have super-motion stabilization(no need for gimbal), adjust audio L&R ,pitch,add live colour gradient to pictures, lock and track focused object and more.
I have compared iphone 6s to lg g5(preferred the 6s),used iPhone 8 to record videos couple of times too, its just smooth and that's all.
IPhone has the creamy smoothness
Android has all the mad features(that you might not need a PC to edit/add those minor effects )

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by aramanda14: 5:55pm On Nov 06, 2019
Have you checked out the OPPO A-Series?

OPPO A1k - N39,900.
OPPO A3s 2GB/16GB - N39,900
OPPO A3s 3GB/32GB - N51,900.
OPPO A5s 3GB/32GB - N53,900
OPPO A5s 4GB/64GB - N64,900.
OPPO A9 2020 8GB/128GB -N89,900.

Read their reviews and thank me later
https://www.oppo.com/ng/smartphone-a9-2020/
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 06, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
the iPhone records a smoother video, but I don't think there is an iPhone that can point and auto zoom, record 21:9 videos at 24fps(cinema standard), have super-motion stabilization(no need for gimbal), adjust audio L&R ,pitch,add live colour gradient to pictures, lock and track focused object and more.
I have compared iphone 6s to lg g5(preferred the 6s),used iPhone 8 to record videos couple of times too, its just smooth and that's all.
IPhone has the creamy smoothness
Android has all the mad features(that you might not need a PC to edit/add those minor effects )
well I think I can educate you on this. There are apps you can use to achieve 24fps at 4k. When you download filmic pro app from the store. You get manual focus etc. Infact Google the app I don't have strength to praise it. Besides I don't even need from record at 21.9. There Re lot of plugins in after effect that can do that for me.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 06, 2019
NeededGist:

Don't over rate your phone bros. S10 is in the same tier with the iPhone 11 though the iPhone 11 is better. The 8 and X comparison is just wrong.
I am using a Google pixel phone bro not iPhone. I can't even use iPhone as daily driver. But for video hell yeah
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 6:08pm On Nov 06, 2019
CHESTER48:
well I think I can educate you on this. There are apps you can use to achieve 24fps at 4k. When you download filmic pro app from the store. You get manual focus etc. Infact Google the app I don't have strength to praise it [Besides I don't even need from record at 21.9. There Re lot of plugins in after effect that can do that for me.
downloading third party app for what stock can do
OK which iphone app have 960fps slo-mo
Super stabilization
Audio adjuster
Movie grade auto zoom without shakes

You don't need to live record at 21:9 then when you post-edit some vital part will be cut-off, meanwhile with live 21:9 you can know how you would fit everything in the frame
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 06, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
downloading third party app for what stock can do
OK which iphone app have 960fps slo-mo
Super stabilization
Audio adjuster
Movie grade auto zoom without shakes

You don't need to live record at 21:9 then when you post-edit some vital part will be cut-off, meanwhile with live 21:9 you can know how you would fit everything in the frame
bro please this is not a competition or something. I don't need 960 slow motion bro. If I want slow motion I will do it with after effects and control how much slow motion I want. There is no phone that shoots at 24fps except a camera. And you still need an app to make your videos better bro. You're not into editing so you won't understand
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Jephz(m): 6:53pm On Nov 06, 2019
Centrallock:
bros.... Nor mind dem... Just rest
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Jephz(m): 6:54pm On Nov 06, 2019
CHESTER48:
iPhone 7plus has a better camera than iPhone 8plus

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Jephz(m): 6:56pm On Nov 06, 2019
efec:
leave am.. Even iPhone 8plus and iphone x he mentioned... Na their camera worse pass iPhone 7plus try pass dem

2 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 06, 2019
Jephz:
iPhone 7plus has a better camera than iPhone 8plus
lol who be this one grin grin grin[left][/left]
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 8:30pm On Nov 06, 2019
CHESTER48:
bro please this is not a competition or something. I don't need 960 slow motion bro. If I want slow motion I will do it with after effects and control how much slow motion I want. There is no phone that shoots at 24fps except a camera. And you still need an app to make your videos better bro. You're not into editing so you won't understand
yeah it's no competition.

There is no phone that shoots at 24fps except a camera ...lg g6-g8,v20-v50 does 21:9 24fps

You're not into editing so you won't understandd .....ok

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 06, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
yeah it's no competition.

There is no phone that shoots at 24fps except a camera ...lg g6-g8,v20-v50 does 21:9 24fps

You're not into editing so you won't understandd .....ok
out of all the flashgip na oge wey dey shoot at 24fps grin grin. Where every one wants to shoot at 60 fps. With the lowest 30fps. You don't know anything about videos sef. Lol. Anyways I am not doubting you but can you provide an evidence that such devices shoot at 24fps thanks.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 9:25pm On Nov 06, 2019
CHESTER48:
out of all the flashgip na oge wey dey shoot at 24fps grin grin. Where every one wants to shoot at 60 fps. With the lowest 30fps. You don't know anything about videos sef. Lol. Anyways I am not doubting you but can you provide an evidence that such devices shoot at 24fps thanks.
am just telling you that 21:9 at 24fps is movie/cinema standard and that's what most movies are made at
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 06, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
am just telling you that 21:9 at 24fps is movie/cinema standard and that's what most movies are made at
I know it's 24fps. Even mine is 24fps at 21.9. You said LG can shoot at 24fps I. Their setting naw. That's what I was talking about
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 10:04pm On Nov 06, 2019
CHESTER48:
Their setting naw. That's what I was talking about
its just a shooting mode, you can check YouTube and Google
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by ityP(m): 6:02am On Nov 07, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy my chest oooo
Btw what phone was used in recording it, and what app(platform?)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (170) (Reply)

Make Free Mtn To Mtn Calls With This Code! / Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs / How To Flash Your Android Phone Free Without Going To Engineers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.