Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,145 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) - Phones (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) (212403 Views)

Official Wallpaper Thread / Mobile Phone Camera Thread / WALLPAPER THREAD!!! Super Cool Wallpapers For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by okikiosibodu(m): 11:20pm On Nov 15, 2019
iheartellah:
A30
seanwilliam:
Now iheartah abi wetin be that my nigga wey dey use a30, see me self don do my own..
Pls is it possible you upload the unprocessed version of this shot, we just might learn one or two things from it.. I love your shots

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by hardeycute(m): 11:36pm On Nov 15, 2019
Aceed:

was this edited?

Redmi Go stock
beats anything Samsung a10s can produce grin cheesy
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by iheartellah(m): 12:39am On Nov 16, 2019
okikiosibodu:

Pls is it possible you upload the unprocessed version of this shot, we just might learn one or two things from it.. I love your shots
hey man thank you. I don't have that particular shot anymore but here is one similar to it. Completely unedited.

2 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by iheartellah(m): 12:49am On Nov 16, 2019
Galaxy a30.
I had to take this shot in manual mode because auto mode kept blowing out the petals on the flower (it was too white).
Aperture: F 1.7
ISO:100
White Balance: Manual.
Exposure Time: 1/349 seconds.
Mind you scene optimiser works well and I have taken several nice flower shots with it and in this case it identified it as a flower and even identified its petals too I just don't know why it didn't handle exposure on its own well and that's why I had to switch to manual mode to take this pic. Let me know what you guys think smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by DrXavierCage(m): 7:45am On Nov 16, 2019
Aceed:

was this edited?

Redmi Go stock

Is this Hall 4?
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by seanwilliam(m): 8:09am On Nov 16, 2019
okikiosibodu:

baba I no edit am atall, I just change the colour to black... that's all
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by seanwilliam(m): 8:12am On Nov 16, 2019
hardeycute:
8 of 10 people will still go for ordinary A10, so no kill ur self cos of my phone bro grin
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by seanwilliam(m): 8:24am On Nov 16, 2019
okikiosibodu:

I couldn't find the pic again , i don delete am but this is still the tap I took rn, but i had to screen shot it cos the original size reach 5mb each and e no gree upload for nairaland..

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by seanwilliam(m): 8:30am On Nov 16, 2019
okikiosibodu:

I screen shot it, file too large

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Aceed: 8:57am On Nov 16, 2019
DrXavierCage:

Is this Hall 4?

yes ooo
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Aceed: 9:05am On Nov 16, 2019
hardeycute:

the camera is what keeps me on the stock Rom

I have tried 'copying' the camera to other ROMs but e no work

And no gcam cry cry cry

The ones I tried, gcams v5's couldn't beat the stock cam and had one issue or the other embarassed embarassed embarassed

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by okikiosibodu(m): 9:37am On Nov 16, 2019
Iheartellah and Seanwilliam, thank you very much

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by IKON360(m): 7:42pm On Nov 16, 2019
Redmi note 7 default cam

27 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by bazkid24(m): 8:19pm On Nov 16, 2019
okikiosibodu:

You can easily reproduce the image. Just use burst mode to snap it

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 8:24pm On Nov 16, 2019
IKON360:
Redmi note 7 default cam
fatality

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by bazkid24(m): 8:27pm On Nov 16, 2019
Mi 9t GCAM cool

2 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 16, 2019
REDMI NOTE 8 Gcam

9 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 16, 2019
Lemon12:
REDMI NOTE 8 Gcam
seems latest gcams are having too much colour.. Now pics seems unrealistic
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by IKON360(m): 10:43pm On Nov 16, 2019
kallmemrB:
seems latest gcams are having too much colour.. Now pics seems unrealistic
It's to reduce the saturation but many users don't know how to go about it while some others who do, don't even have an eye for excess colors
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by gogeekish(m): 6:45am On Nov 17, 2019
For those talking about A10s..
Doesn't it lag? I have handled more than four and directly out of the box..
The A10s lags beyond imagination and keeps me wondering if it is a factory problem..
Device in question is SM-A107F...

The A10 seems better of than A10s for what I have experienced...
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Teeboy2300(m): 8:18am On Nov 17, 2019
gogeekish:
The A10s lags beyond imagination and keeps me wondering if it is a factory problem..

Yes the a10 will have better performance than the a10s because of its exynos 7884 compared to helio p22 on the a10s
Samsung isn't doing much good on their budget phones

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by hardeycute(m): 8:33am On Nov 17, 2019
gogeekish:

seanwilliam can you confirm or refute this?
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by seanwilliam(m): 8:38am On Nov 17, 2019
hardeycute:
seanwilliam can you confirm or refute this?
lol, firstly, my OWN a10s doesn't lag... secondly there is high probability of defect on every production( 1 0f 1000 atleast) so the OP might be unlucky.. and the A10S beats A10 hands down.. my boss using A10 ( the one that has one back camera and no finger print).. except u ttalking about another A10...
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by seanwilliam(m): 8:40am On Nov 17, 2019
Teeboy2300:

Yes the a10 will have better performance than the a10s because of its exynos 7884 compared to helio p22 on the a10s
Samsung isn't doing much good on their budget phones
well u might be right, but verily I say unto u, the a10s is doing great... I'm Planning to upgrade to s9+ this December or s10 or iphone 11 next year..
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by seanwilliam(m): 8:41am On Nov 17, 2019
bazkid24:
Mi 9t GCAM cool
I sabi all these places back den, greatest unilorite I greet una
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Gabson001(m): 9:33am On Nov 17, 2019
Nokia 2.2

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by bazkid24(m): 9:58am On Nov 17, 2019
Gabson001:
Nokia 2.2
Toooo saturated
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 17, 2019
Let me also join the thread.....

Tecno spark3 pro....

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by bazkid24(m): 10:28am On Nov 17, 2019
layinka25:
Let me also join the thread.....

Tecno spark3 pro....

Nice concept but weak execution

The pic has no subject of focus. The plant is also blurred which should not be so
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by chelseamann(m): 1:56pm On Nov 17, 2019
Please guys what is the best camera app to download for my Nokia 3.2 to snap better pic ? Free or paid on playstore.no problem
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 2:52pm On Nov 17, 2019
Gabson001:
Nokia 2.2
corrected a lil bit

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by genius43(m): 2:55pm On Nov 17, 2019
Gabson001:
Nokia 2.2

The trees closer are underexposed and lack details despite the proximity to the point you took the picture.

The saturation is a little bit off though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (170) (Reply)

Make Free Mtn To Mtn Calls With This Code! / Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs / How To Flash Your Android Phone Free Without Going To Engineers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.