Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,355 members, 7,780,953 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:19 AM

The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) - Phones (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) (208432 Views)

Official Wallpaper Thread / Mobile Phone Camera Thread / WALLPAPER THREAD!!! Super Cool Wallpapers For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Prectega(m): 12:21pm On May 14, 2019

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Prectega(m): 12:26pm On May 14, 2019

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Horiolah(m): 4:05pm On May 14, 2019
Prectega:

Am trying to post a better one but the MB is large .. The camera quite okay ..seriously. Maybe is d angle

It should be o, for that price...
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Virulent: 5:09pm On May 15, 2019
Bokeh

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by zenith4biz(m): 6:28pm On May 15, 2019
Xiaomi Redmi note 4x

2 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Joezik(m): 8:41pm On May 15, 2019
Redmi 7

17 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Troublemaker101(m): 8:30pm On May 16, 2019
Joezik:
Redmi 7
7 or note 7,and is it selfie or back cam?
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Troublemaker101(m): 8:31pm On May 16, 2019
Nobody gree post x6 pics grin
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Joezik(m): 10:38pm On May 16, 2019
Troublemaker101:

7 or note 7,and is it selfie or back cam?

Redmi 7 Front Camera 8mp

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 7:22am On May 17, 2019
Ii

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 7:26am On May 17, 2019
who else is using gesture on oreo. I got the best rom for Google pixels 1 to 3. Pixel dust on xda. And I am able to use gestures. Without having any nav bar on scree too. Download edge gestures and grant root. U can try with other phones too.
As you see in the pix. There is no back button or navigation bar and also no notification bars.

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by IKON360(m): 7:30am On May 17, 2019
CHESTER48:
who else is using gesture on oreo. I got the best rom for Google pixels 1 to 3. Pixel dust on xda. And I am able to use gestures. Without having any nav bar on scree too. Download edge gestures and grant root. U can try with other phones too.
As you see in the pix. There is no back button or navigation bar and also no notification bars.
My RN7 had this feature out of the box sha, so I've been using full screen gestures for like 2 weeks

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 7:34am On May 17, 2019
IKON360:

My RN7 had this feature out of the box sha, so I've been using full screen gestures for like 2 weeks
cool. How ever on stock android. Its only available on android 10 beta 3. But I had to flash back the custom rom. Beta 3 is not really good. Still have some minor issues. Stock rom is however the best rom.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by IKON360(m): 7:36am On May 17, 2019
CHESTER48:
cool. How ever on stock android. Its only available on android 10 beta 3. But I had to flash back the custom rom. Beta 3 is not really good. Still have some minor issues. Stock rom is however the best rom.
By stock you mean pure google os?
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 7:48am On May 17, 2019
IKON360:

By stock you mean pure google os?
yes. wink
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by IKON360(m): 9:55am On May 17, 2019
CHESTER48:
yes. wink
Well I'd agree cos most times it's cleaner and more optimised for performance but some users (like me) feel stock Android is boring. But different have different tastes

2 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Goalnaldo(m): 2:54pm On May 17, 2019
ssANIKUDIss:
Device: Pocophone F1
see intimidation.

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Goalnaldo(m): 3:23pm On May 17, 2019
Umidigi A3

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 17, 2019
IKON360:

Well I'd agree cos most times it's cleaner and more optimised for performance but some users (like me) feel stock Android is boring. But different have different tastes
yes. But you can root and install magisk and modify it the way you want.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by IKON360(m): 9:24pm On May 17, 2019
CHESTER48:
yes. But you can root and install magisk and modify it the way you want.
I kind of like MIUI, it's quite nice sha but its heavy, I'm just waiting for when I can unlock my bootloader and install other roms. But I'll also try out some of those pure Android roms in the future
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 19, 2019
IKON360:

I kind of like MIUI, it's quite nice sha but its heavy, I'm just waiting for when I can unlock my bootloader and install other roms. But I'll also try out some of those pure Android roms in the future
you couldn't find one on xda?
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by IKON360(m): 2:27pm On May 19, 2019
CHESTER48:
you couldn't find one on xda?
There is, bootleggers is based on aosp but I've not unlocked my bootloader yet. So when I do I'll check out such roms
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by kvngjesse(m): 2:39pm On May 19, 2019
IKON360:

There is, bootleggers is based on aosp but I've not unlocked my bootloader yet. So when I do I'll check out such roms
Find a telegram group based on tweaks for your phone, a group based on rom releases. To keep you updated
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by IKON360(m): 2:53pm On May 19, 2019
kvngjesse:

Find a telegram group based on tweaks for your phone, a group based on rom releases. To keep you updated
Aahh don't worry, I have joined like 5 of such groups on telegram
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by kvngjesse(m): 2:57pm On May 19, 2019
IKON360:

Aahh don't worry, I have joined like 5 of such groups on telegram
Sound like you're new to this? Hmm
If you have any issues tho Psychodavicovic will help you kiss
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by IKON360(m): 3:01pm On May 19, 2019
kvngjesse:

Actually I am not new to flashing roms, but I am new to doing to RN7 so I just joined as many groups as possible. I'm also following the xiaomi tweaking thread too. As for now, I am not close to a system to even request for unlocking of bootloader, when I an close to one, I'll do that and begin my foray into the world of custom roms
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by kvngjesse(m): 3:04pm On May 19, 2019
IKON360:

Actually I am not new to flashing roms, but I am new to doing to RN7 so I just joined as many groups as possible. I'm also following the xiaomi tweaking thread too. As for now, I am not close to a system to even request for unlocking of bootloader, when I an close to one, I'll do that and begin my foray into the world of custom roms
Lol you can visit a repairers shop, prolly software. just keep the drivers for your phone.
Watch videos and read up. Won't take up to an hour. What may delay you is the PC not detecting.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by IKON360(m): 4:10pm On May 19, 2019
kvngjesse:

Lol you can visit a repairers shop, prolly software. just keep the drivers for your phone.
Watch videos and read up. Won't take up to an hour. What may delay you is the PC not detecting.
No problems. Thank you
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 19, 2019
who here has a Kernel that improves battery life slot. Recent Franco kernel however is giving me issues. Especially trying to undervolt? What is your best setting for best battery performance on your kernel manager?

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Psychodavidovic(m): 6:38pm On May 19, 2019
kvngjesse:

cool cool
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 20, 2019
Chrome black theme is very bad on nairaland. You can't even see what you type

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by onecornerboy(m): 11:07am On May 21, 2019
lemme drop this

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (170) (Reply)

Differences Between Gprs, Edge, 3g, Hsdpa, Hspa+ And 4g Lte / Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread / Calculate Your Nokia Phone's Security Master Code Easily Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.