Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,812 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) - Phones (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) (211491 Views)

Official Wallpaper Thread / Mobile Phone Camera Thread / WALLPAPER THREAD!!! Super Cool Wallpapers For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by kvngjesse(m): 2:35pm On May 09, 2019
CHESTER48:
Oga stop this your deceit. You're using a pixel. I didn't ask pixel users to upload gcam and what works.
Lol see this one, abeg geddifok

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Overlord999(m): 2:59pm On May 09, 2019
CHESTER48:
it is like comparing a pixel 1 to pixel 3.there is a lot of did difference in image production. No matter what you do. You can't get exact image reproduction but you can get similar like you said. for your info super rez zoom doesn't work. You can try by taking a pix and then try zooming. And get a pixel 3 and compare both of them. I'm talking from experience. And if you buy a phone cause you can install gcam. Note you that gcam is not open source. And at a time Google will get rid of it. But before then enjoy your gcam. Topshot useless feature. Lol � trying to justify yourself.
Margue brownie. Video of one plus 6t with gcam vs pixel 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ay8Ya0DYDYE
Lol I don't care what mkbhd says, anyone that has been watching him for the past few years knows that he's biased towards to the Pixel line of phones (just like you are). Besides oneplus 6 was having issues with gcam at the time(it has gotten better with updates) , I remember reading something about it. I'm not gonna waste my time on you again. Keep telling yourself gcam doesn't work well if it helps you sleep better lol. As for me and others using gcam we'll keep enjoying our pixel like quality images no matter what you say. Enjoy your pixel 1 and stop bashing pictures posted by others. EOD

5 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Chuksteric(m): 3:03pm On May 09, 2019
Gcam + Rn7 works magic

6 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by kvngjesse(m): 5:10pm On May 09, 2019
Overlord999:

Lol I don't care what mkbhd says, anyone that has been watching him for the past few years knows that he's biased towards to the Pixel line of phones (just like you are). Besides oneplus 6 was having issues with gcam at the time(it has gotten better with updates) , I remember reading something about it. I'm not gonna waste my time on you again. Keep telling yourself gcam doesn't work well if it helps you sleep better lol. As for me and others using gcam we'll keep enjoying our pixel like quality images no matter what you say. Enjoy your pixel 1 and stop bashing pictures posted by others. EOD
I love this guy.
I'll share night cam pictures from a "PIXEL 3" now

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by kvngjesse(m): 5:12pm On May 09, 2019
Hello

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Overlord999(m): 6:25pm On May 09, 2019
kvngjesse:
Hello
Nice
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by donprosper6(m): 7:14pm On May 09, 2019
Redmi 6 pro

4 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Cypher1999(m): 7:25pm On May 09, 2019
iPhone 6s

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mizik(m): 7:37pm On May 09, 2019
kvngjesse:
Hello
oh is that a pixel?
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 8:58pm On May 09, 2019
Cypher1999:
iPhone 6s
those purples are peppering my eye grin
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 9:25pm On May 09, 2019
Come Una Don start to get sense for this thread
I deliberately refused to view for some time after the "pixel vs Gcam" rift didn't seem to die...
I might be sounding rude but that's the truth, funny enough it's the same person who created the thread that is derailing it!!

2 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by kvngjesse(m): 9:35pm On May 09, 2019
Mizik:
oh is that a pixel?
Pixel 3

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 9:48pm On May 09, 2019
kvngjesse:
Hello
Whatever Google did with their photography software it's a leap that many other phone makers may struggle years to come to replicate, You can't help but fall in love with the picture quality from a pixel device!!
Only Huawei seems to be close to Google in that department.

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by kvngjesse(m): 10:08pm On May 09, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

Whatever Google did with their photography software it's a leap that many other phone makers may struggle years to come to replicate, You can't help but fall in love with the picture quality from a pixel device!!
Only Huawei seems to be close to Google in that department.
Lol I'll upload more
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by kvngjesse(m): 10:13pm On May 09, 2019
Night cam
PhenomenalMorgan

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by kvngjesse(m): 10:17pm On May 09, 2019
Hi

4 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by kvngjesse(m): 10:18pm On May 09, 2019
Night cam

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nastydroid(m): 10:19pm On May 09, 2019
donprosper6:
Redmi 6 pro
how did that forklift balance the container shocked
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by kvngjesse(m): 10:20pm On May 09, 2019

2 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by kvngjesse(m): 10:25pm On May 09, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Lavoca: 10:27pm On May 09, 2019
kvngjesse:
We know the real pixel 3 user. grin

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by kvngjesse(m): 10:31pm On May 09, 2019
Lavoca:
We know the real pixel 3 user. grin
It's for a friend actually but still you can compare with our daddy's own grin

2 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Chuksteric(m): 10:35pm On May 09, 2019
kvngjesse:
Night cam
PhenomenalMorgan
pixel3 intimidation... Have you seen the pixel 3a?
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by kvngjesse(m): 10:37pm On May 09, 2019
Chuksteric:
pixel3 intimidation... Have you seen the pixel 3a?
Reviews, yes
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Lavoca: 10:38pm On May 09, 2019
kvngjesse:

It's for a friend actually but still you can compare with our daddy's own grin
I know you use Essential and you also made mentioned of that(Your friend) when you uploaded a SS before.

The oga wey wan dey intimidate non pixel user still neva see SS upload
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by kvngjesse(m): 10:42pm On May 09, 2019
Lavoca:
I know you use Essential and you also made mentioned of that(Your friend) when you uploaded a SS before.

The oga wey wan dey intimidate non pixel user still neva see SS upload
Lol he's just a confused fellow.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 10:44pm On May 09, 2019
kvngjesse:
Hi
how many inch b this screen?
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 10:46pm On May 09, 2019
kvngjesse:
Night cam PhenomenalMorgan
d pixel con make am be like abroad

5 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by kvngjesse(m): 10:50pm On May 09, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
how many inch b this screen?
I don't even know, I'll ask and modify this
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by kvngjesse(m): 10:54pm On May 09, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
d pixel con make am be like abroad
Lol
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by donprosper6(m): 1:18am On May 10, 2019
Nastydroid:

It's very simple.. you just got to Master your steering
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mckandre(m): 9:04am On May 10, 2019
Nastydroid:
that forklift u see there is a very powerful something, if u know u know.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (170) (Reply)

Calculate Your Nokia Phone's Security Master Code Easily Online / Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread / Make Free Mtn To Mtn Calls With This Code!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.