Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,375 members, 7,812,093 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) - Phones (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) (211551 Views)

Official Wallpaper Thread / Mobile Phone Camera Thread / WALLPAPER THREAD!!! Super Cool Wallpapers For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Joezik(m): 12:06am On May 08, 2019
Mizik:
dude you've been the one Mocking so many people on this thread because they're either using Gcam,or thier phone cam is not as good as your pixel.
You should just change the name of the thread....
this I concur
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nastydroid(m): 12:35am On May 08, 2019
CHESTER48:
and if I say no tongue
Las Las you go Dy alright, pixel / gcam is currently fingering your brain wink

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mckandre(m): 7:17am On May 08, 2019
CHESTER48:
I don't need to prove anything. To you. I upload what I want to upload grin
so what do u want us to make of this?

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by donprosper6(m): 7:54am On May 08, 2019
What's special about miui 10?
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 8:25am On May 08, 2019
CHESTER48:
Ok
even pixel 1 camera can perform better than this
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 8:29am On May 08, 2019
CHESTER48:
I don't need to prove anything. To you. I upload what I want to upload grin
so what should we use this one and do?....guy just say u dont own a pixel3 ...maybe someone want to bless u, u dey form there
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 8:37am On May 08, 2019
kvngjesse:
By the way come join me on the train smiley
MeshachMARTINS
d chester guy neva see one sensible screenshot post
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by kvngjesse(m): 8:38am On May 08, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
d chester guy neva see one sensible screenshot post
Lol abeg leave that guy
I'm on the q beta right now tho
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 8:43am On May 08, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
even pixel 1 camera can perform better than this
if only you wish. grin
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 8:54am On May 08, 2019
CHESTER48:
if only you wish. grin
if only you could post screenshots
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Overlord999(m): 11:44am On May 08, 2019
CHESTER48:
I noticed it blurred out the bottle of water. That was in focus. However I want to see night sight on the gcam mod
Lol Still a good picture, considering it was indoor and night sight works on gcam ports too.. Who needs a pixel when you have gcam

4 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 08, 2019
Overlord999:

Lol Still a good picture, considering it was indoor and night sight works on gcam ports too.. Who needs a pixel when you have gcam
let me see ur night sight pictures.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Overlord999(m): 5:54pm On May 08, 2019
CHESTER48:
let me see ur night sight pictures.
Show me a screenshot of your device info. Then I promise I'll upload my night sight pictures
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by kvngjesse(m): 7:12pm On May 08, 2019
Overlord999:

Show me a screenshot of your device info. Then I promise I'll upload my night sight pictures
Lol
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 08, 2019
Overlord999:

no need. I've already installed th gcam mod on my friends samsung s9. And I have see the night sight. And it's fake. It doesn't work. I even did comparison with my phone. Pixel still has better portrait detection.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Lavoca: 9:07pm On May 08, 2019
Fake niggas everywhere. Na to upload info/pics become WW3

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 9:18pm On May 08, 2019
CHESTER48:
no need. I've already installed th gcam mod on my friends samsung s9. And I have see the night sight. And it's fake. It doesn't work. I even did comparison with my phone. Pixel still has better portrait detection.
grin ...and the truth shall set you free

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nastydroid(m): 10:04pm On May 08, 2019
I no even understand the purpose of this thread anymore cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by kvngjesse(m): 10:55pm On May 08, 2019
Lavoca:
Fake niggas everywhere. Na to upload info/pics become WW3
Lmao
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Lavoca: 11:10pm On May 08, 2019
Nastydroid:
I no even understand the purpose of this thread anymore cheesy
We must see the Pixel 3. Guy was rubbishing other phone's camera but to upload him Pixel 3 na problem
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Overlord999(m): 8:22am On May 09, 2019
CHESTER48:
Maybe your friend's s9 is fake or you're lying again. GCam_6.1.021_Advanced_V1.5.190418.1850.apk
https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/f/changelog414/. That's what I'm using on my s8+(snapdragon tho) everything works almost flawlessly even night sight. Y'all should try it, I know it pains you that other phones can have "almost* the same quality pictures as your imaginary pixel 3 by using gcam. We all know you're using pixel 1,so you're only deceiving yourself

7 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mckandre(m): 8:25am On May 09, 2019
CHESTER48:
gcam varies with phones, every phone has it own optimized moded version, u can't just install any gcam to any device. Chikinah!

3 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Overlord999(m): 8:33am On May 09, 2019
Mckandre:
gcam varies with phones, every phone has it own optimized moded version, u can't just install any gcam to any device. Chikinah!
Exactly.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by kvngjesse(m): 10:03am On May 09, 2019
Mckandre:
Lol the guy eh
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 10:24am On May 09, 2019
Overlord999:

Maybe your friend's s9 is fake or you're lying again. GCam_6.1.021_Advanced_V1.5.190418.1850.apk
https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/f/changelog414/. That's what I'm using on my s8+(snapdragon tho) everything works almost flawlessly even night sight. Y'all should try it, I know it pains you that other phones can have "almost* the same quality pictures as your imaginary pixel 3 by using gcam. We all know you're using pixel 1,so you're only deceiving yourself
even if I'm using Pixel 1 or pixel 3. Omo it's not the same quality. Also night sight is not even a comparison when it come to moded gcam. Post the night cam let me see. You can never have better edge to edge detection on portrait with moded gcam. You don't have topshot. You don't have motion metering. You don't have super res zoom. Your front camera don't have synthetic fill flash.. Pixel 3 camera for selfie is not even a comparison on gcam mod. Gcam mods Bleep on there. You don't have tracking focus. And you are shouting. There so many things u don't have. You don't have depth bokeh by learning. You can't shoot portrait of objects. Only humans. Lol. Besides gcam mod is not even open source. Soon Google will add more things. And developers can't be able to add it. Better buy atleast a pixel 2. And stop all these nonsense.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 10:38am On May 09, 2019
kvngjesse:
Every single one
Oga stop this your deceit. You're using a pixel. I didn't ask pixel users to upload gcam and what works.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 11:19am On May 09, 2019
CHESTER48:
even if I'm using Pixel 1 or pixel 3. Omo it's not the same quality. Also night sight is not even a comparison when it come to moded gcam. Post the night cam let me see. You can never have better edge to edge detection on portrait with moded gcam. You don't have topshot. You don't have motion metering. You don't have super res zoom. Your front camera don't have synthetic fill flash.. Pixel 3 camera for selfie is not even a comparison on gcam mod. Gcam mods Bleep on there. You don't have tracking focus. And you are shouting. There so many things u don't have. You don't have depth bokeh by learning. You can't shoot portrait of objects. Only humans. Lol. Besides gcam mod is not even open source. Soon Google will add more things. And developers can't be able to add it. Better buy atleast a pixel 2. And stop all these nonsense.
I rest my case,for it is impossible to teach someone that is not willing to learn
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Overlord999(m): 11:38am On May 09, 2019
CHESTER48:
Topshot(useless feature if you ask me) and super res zoom works mister, get your facts right before arguing, I agree with the fact that portrait mode edge detection on gcam isn't that good. All the the other things you mentioned are redundant features. What matters is the image quality and gcam gets you similar quality with pixel phones, Deal with it.

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Overlord999(m): 11:45am On May 09, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
I rest my case,for it is impossible to teach someone that is not willing to learn
I don tire too bro. Just ignore him he's just a troll
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Joezik(m): 11:55am On May 09, 2019
Jealousy go kill one person here.. Gcam works on my phone, I don't need to portrait objects.... I buy the phone for my self.... Important factors is dope picture, bokeh effect and night sight which are working. Glory glory

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Horiolah(m): 1:16pm On May 09, 2019
Hw about y'all post some good pics.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 09, 2019
Overlord999:

Topshot(useless feature if you ask me) and i
Horiolah post=78242219:
Hw about y'all post some good pics.
super res zoom works mister, get your facts right before arguing, I agree with the fact that portrait mode edge detection ọ you said you n gcam isn't that good. All the the other things you mentioned are redundant features. What matters is the image quality and gcam gets you similar quality with pixel phones, Deal with it.
it is like comparing a pixel 1 to pixel 3.there is a lot of did difference in image production. No matter what you do. You can't get exact image reproduction but you can get similar like you said. for your info super rez zoom doesn't work. You can try by taking a pix and then try zooming. And get a pixel 3 and compare both of them. I'm talking from experience. And if you buy a phone cause you can install gcam. Note you that gcam is not open source. And at a time Google will get rid of it. But before then enjoy your gcam. Topshot useless feature. Lol � trying to justify yourself.
Margue brownie. Video of one plus 6t with gcam vs pixel 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ay8Ya0DYDYE

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (170) (Reply)

Calculate Your Nokia Phone's Security Master Code Easily Online / Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread / Make Free Mtn To Mtn Calls With This Code!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.