Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Aspiring Tesla Rival! Check Out The Enovate ME-S From China With A Porsche Styli - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Aspiring Tesla Rival! Check Out The Enovate ME-S From China With A Porsche Styli (330 Views)

6 Best Armoured State Cars That Rival US "Beast" Cadillac One Limo / Suv S From 5m To 7m / We Facelift/Upgrade...BENZ/BMW/Audi/Lexus/Porsche/Toyota/Honda & More (4d Ceo's) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aspiring Tesla Rival! Check Out The Enovate ME-S From China With A Porsche Styli by Naijautonews: 5:39am On Apr 26, 2019
It isn’t hard to forget the names of all pure electric models which might include after making their first appearances or those set for production. One that we shouldn’t allow to escape our attention is this 4-door Enovate ME-S sedan concept. It was recently unveiled at the just concluded 2019 Shanghai Auto Show. It features very striking and somehow familiar appearances.

According to Enovate Motors, the production of the ME-S will commence by 2021 and will be powered by 800V battery pack. The new car will be compatible with the charge rate of 300KW. In just 15 minutes, Enovate ME-S will reach an incredible eighty percent of its battery recharge.

Although no technical detail about this new car was further made known by the startup company especially concerning the powertrain but it was revealed by the company that it will be an all-wheel drive and has the ability to accelerate from a standstill of zero to 62mph in just 3 seconds.

From a standpoint, it does look like Porsche Panamera and the Taycan, which makes this ME-S very attractive and stylish. Alarming similarities were shown by the rear ends and the fact that it will feature suicide door at the rear end is a great reminder of Mission E concept.

We would have been seriously shocked about this striking resemblance with Porsche in its design until we discovered that the Enovate ME-S’s chief designer, Hakan Saracoglu, was also among the designers for models such as Porsche 918 Spyder.

The interior is simply the future as it promises four separate seats with lot of wood spanning over its majority. It also promises more screens to further cement its status as pure concept. The automaker made it known that the new exotic car will come with autonomous tech of Level 4 and 5G for traffic interconnections.

The company’s spokesperson when recently speaking with Top gear about the future concept, he said that Enovate is taking Tesla’s path of luxury car production before embarking on affordable ones.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oa5F1cWLnRg

Just like many car lovers out there, we simply can’t wait to see this beautiful piece of machine making its first road appearance.
Source: https://naijauto.com/new-releases/aspiring-tesla-rival-check-out-the-enovate-me-s-from-china-with-a-porsche-styling-twist-3223

1 Like

Re: Aspiring Tesla Rival! Check Out The Enovate ME-S From China With A Porsche Styli by symbianDON(m): 7:03am On Apr 26, 2019
this car is incredibly beautiful....the Chinese are really taking giant strides in every aspect of technology

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Super Clean Honda Discussion Continues At A Give Away 799k / Reg 2010 Toyota Highlander / Super Clean First Body Toyota Sienna In Perfect Condition 890

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.